Can i be your son ... again?

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji eun's POV:

 

"suho he's your father.." i blurted out as suho quickly stood up and went to walk away .. i can't just let him go like that, i know that he cares.. i know that he's worried and i know in that stubborn stone heart .. he still want his father to be with him.. i know that this erted jerk still in needs of having a father on his side, to guide him, to love him and to cherish him..

 

"suho.. you know that i know the pain of being left alone, i know the pain of being left behind .. i know you know how i feel when someone you love left you alone here, breathing .. living .. i know how it painful it was when my dad died," i paused as i look down on my feet, tears started to form .. "suho i envy you.." i added, making suho to turn his head to look at me..

 

"suho i envy you .." i repeated

 

suho sighed "why?" he asked

 

i sighed out of sadness and pain that i'm feeling by now .. i slowly look up, tears rolling down "suho..i envy you cause you still have your father .. god gave him another chance to live, and for that i know he wants to give you both another chance for each other.. suho i know you still want a father" 

 

i walked up on him and place my hand on his arm, "suho .. go now, talk to your father .. he needs you.." i said before letting out a soft smile on my face..

"b-but how about you..? aren't you going..?" suho asked . . i shook my head "ani, you should go in now.. i'm fine," i reassured him once again, suho nodded his head ..

 

as i watch him enter his fathers room .. the pain on my chest vanished, as i sighed out of relief, i know that suho's still a kid who wants to play with his father..

 

 

 

 

Suho's POV:

 

ji eun's right .. i still love my father even if i always said that i hate him and doesn't want to see him anymore ..

thanks to ji eun, i woke up .. as i entered the room, as i my mother sitting on a chair beside my fathers bed, my dad was awake, as i close the door, they both look at me .. 

 

i look on the side, avoiding some eye contact .. then my mom stood up before planting a kiss on my dad's forehead..

 

she walk near me and stop on my side "Thank you.. your father needs you.." she whispered before leaving only me and my dad alone in his room..

 

"son.." my dad called me out, making me to feel a bit awkward and nervous, i'm fighting back my tears i don't want them to fall .. i close my eyes as i took a a sigh out .. i open my eyes then walked in closer near to my dad's bed .. i stood up there like i'm a student, nervously waiting for his school test results..

 

"son..i-" my dad started but i interrupted..

 

"fool .. and i even thought that you would follow my younger brother above there..tsk, i just wanted to talk to you to say that i'm disappointed, to tell you i hate you .. to tell you i don't like you, you're the reason why i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter