unexpected things

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG-XOlQ2pcQ

Ji eun's POV

 

things flashed back whenever i close my eyes .. i sat down on my bed as i let my tears to fall .. why do suho need to do those kind of things? if he doesn't like me, then why did he make me look more stupid..? it's already 9pm and i need to go to sleep by now, but i can't.. those happenings make me awake and i kept on replaying..

 

as i wipe my tears .. a knock was heard on the door .. "yes?" i calmly said trying to make my voice fine, so mom won't know that i was in pain..

 

"sweetie..?" mom said as her head pop out behind the door, "oh, omma.. why?" i asked as i straighten up my back, mom closed the door and sat down beside me, "it's already late, you're still awake.." she paused and gave me a glare, a smile came out on my face as i look at her .. "well, ji eun mom would like to tell you something important.." she added.

i gave her a sign to continue as i nod my head "honey, you know mom's work right.. well, my boss wants me to go..." i smiled at her and wrap my arms around her shoulder "honey, i need to go to philippines, i need to check our branch there, it will only take one month or more but i promise i will go back as soon as i finish the job... i promise you-"

"no, mom .. i'm alright it's your job and i understand, but please take care of yourself there . don't overwork and sleep for god's sake! mom .. you need to take care of yourself too, don't work too much, don't worry someday i'll make you stop on working and let you relax, i'm going to make you a queen as i finish my studies..." i happily said..

 

mom nodded her head and smile "but one more thing.." .. a confused expression came out of me as i look over at her eyes "you can't live alone, so mom decided to let you sleep at my bestfriend's house.. you know i can't just leave you alone, you won't know when danger's coming.." she said while emphasizing the word danger .. she smirked. i know what mom's thinking but sorry mom, i'm not one of those .. i have a pride too as a girl.!!

i laugh as i pull my self up "mom, don't worry .. to make you calm, don't worry it's fine with me.." i said, mom smiled .. "but who's your bestfriend then? i didn't know you have one.." i joked making my mom softly slap my arms *ouchiee* "don't worry she's kind, and beautiful she's mom's bestfriend since high school until now, you will be living there together with her and her son .. her husband were always at work so it's hard to see him everyday.." she explained everything..

 

*son?* i thought .. while thinking what my mom had just said .. mom stood up ready to leave, "tommorow i'll send you there, before my flight.." she said, i nodded my head as i cover myself with blanket, "oh, by the way don't be stubborn there, i know you~~" she sang as she close the door,

as the door were finally closed i lay down smiling at what my mother said .. "omma~~really??" i sarcastically said to myself then close my eyes, and let myself travel to dreamland..

 

-- - -- - THE NEXT SUNNY DAY :)

 

"omma, are you sure it's here?" i said in awe as i look around, "omma.. it''s not a house, it's a MANSION!! .. your bestfriend we're a queen already," i joked as i hang my arm to hers, 

i was about to knock when someone opened it from the other side, "wah~ beshie you're here!! why you're so late?" a beatiful woman said as she released my mom from her arms, "sorry, seoul's traffic, pheeewww~"mom joked making them to laugh together while i awkwardly smile at them. the woman turn her head as she smile at me "so, is she ji eun?" she asked..

i nodded my head, "yes, anneonghaseo ji eun-nie mida.." i greeted then make a 90 degree bow as a respect, "aigoo, kyeopta!" she squeeled making me to look at her, consufed.

"omo, i didn't know she would grow up to be a perfect girl.. she's so cute and pretty .. i want to have one" she squeezed my hand as she jump out of joy, i can't take praises perfectly .. it's awkward and no one ever said that im pretty except from my mom and luhan and suzy.. yah 3 :)

 

"kamsahamnida .. auntie" i thanked her as i politely bow my head .. "oh by the way call me auntie or mom too,," she said .. i smile at her as i nod my head .. "ji eun, mrs, kim will take care of you for now, don't worry you're not the baby here .. it's her" mom whispered but not enough to let mrs,kim hear.

we all laugh as my mom say .. mrs,kim clasp her hands together "omo, i almost forgot, come in," she offered. i grab my luggage,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter