after years

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUa7QsEAuwk&list=PL357544296C92B330&feature=player_detailpage

Ji eun's POV:

almost 4 years had passed and here i am now..

in philippines, studying well while my mom were doing great on her job..

since it's sunday, i have no school to attend to..

i let out a relieved sigh as i walk out of our mini garden, the weather here's good and calming.. the foods here were amazing so as the people here, i dont know but they really like korean culture and stuffs that are related to kpop.. but good for me, i gained many friends here..

i was busy scanning our beutiful gumamela

a flower that captures my attention .. when suddenly a pair of arms s around my waist, i smiled knowing who it could be.. i let him rest his chin on my shoulder as i chuckled..

"beautiful right?" i asked, referring to the gumamela flower.. i can feel him smiling "you're more beautiful.." he said.. i turn around and wrap my arms around his neck "suho..you know you really do know how to make a girls heart fall for you.." and with that suho crash his lips on mine..

the kiss was short and pure as we pulled away, i wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tight feeling the warmth of his body as the cool air blows .. i smiled, "suho, i'm happy you're here with me.." i said, suho chuckled as he caressed my head..

"me too.. you know i would do everything only to make us both happy.."

FLASHBACK

 Author's POV:

"son are you sure about this?" suhos dad asked him .. suho nodded his head before letting out a soft smile "deh, abboji.. mom, i hope you'll support me.." suho said as a smile same out of his mothers face "i do, i'm really happy for you and ji eun, i really like ji eun," she squealed as she hold his sons hand..

suho smiled " don't worry mom, i'll come back here every summer vacations and i'll try my best to bring ji eun with me.." he said..

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Suho's POV:

"ji eun-ah may i ask you something?" i asked, ji eun peeked her head up making her puppy eyes to look on mine.. i breathed out before softly pulling her away from the hug.. ji euns face show how curious she is and adds me up the tensed feeling right now..

i gulp before saying "j-ji eun-ah..we're graduating right? and i know you'll become a really good teacher..". ji eun nodded with a smile "yes, why? is there something wrong?" she asked..

i shook my head, "ji eun-ah," i paused as i close my eyes, once i open my eyes, i kneeled down and look up on her, ji eun looked shock and puzzled only to make it look cute for me..

"suho.. what are you--"

"ji eun-ah, i know you and i have our own dreams.. but there's one more dream i want to share with you.. at first i hesitated, scared that you might neglect me.. but i don't care, cause ilove you and only you.. i want you to be part of my everything and i want you to be my other half..

...Ji eun, this might be so sudden.. but i just want to ask you...

.. will you marry me?"

and with that my heart started to skip a beat.. ji eun's grip on my hand started to lose.. her eyes were kinda shiny, and she just stares at me.. it took a bit long time and it only makes me more nervous.. i gulped as i blink for a few times.. "j-ji eun ah.."

ji eun walked back, turning her back on me.. i heard her heavy sighs..

i nodded my head in sorrow.. "it's fine with me if you dont want to .. i can wai--"

"i can't wait for the wedding plans.."

my eyes grew bigger.. and as i heard her words, i felt like my whole world started to spin really fast.. my heart started to feel like im the luckiest guy living on earth.. ji eun turn around a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter