graduation!!

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

"ji eun-ah!!ji eun-ah!!" one of your class called out your name, making you to get your senses back to your ownself, you quickly look up as you turn your head "oh?! chen-ah..waeyo?" you asked as you watch him walk towards to where you are standing..

he smiled and said "ji eun-ah .. i forgot to tell you, mr.lee wants you to be our class representative..you know, you'll be having a little speech there~" and pointed on the stage..

my eyes almost pop out "BWO?!!!" you shouted..

chen nodded his head "hmmp..be careful when you got there, you dont want to stutter right?" chen teasingly said as he smirk ..

you were about to talk when a voice popped out from your side "chen?!!" a familiar voice exclaimed..

you look on your side and look at him curiously ..

"suho hyung!!" chen gasped..

"kris?!" suho gasped once again as another gy popped out from somewhere behind chen..

"suho?" the guy named kris said..

you watch them curiously .. not having any clues on what the hecks going on .. you frowned irritated as you screamed out of irritation .. "ahhh!!!! please stop with that!!! can't you just talk properly and stop with the dramatic name calling~~~~!!!" you breathed heavily as you clenched your fist..

you realize what you did, you blinked for a few times before letting out a stiff smile.. everyone's looking at you, students .. parents .. teachers.. *facepalm*

"ah? haha..? ha?" you laughed awkwardly as you straighten up yourself before fixing out your graduation gown.. *ehem ehem* ..

"..so, you're also studying here?" suho broke up the silence making you to look at him ..

"deh..aigoo, hyung you know it still bothers me as you didn't even notice me here .." chen said ..

you the confused one, started to talk "woah~woah~ .. wait a minute.." you paused and took out a deep breath in and out .. "how'd you knew each other?" you asked ..

chen chuckled so as suho .. "you know, chen's my late young brother lays friend.. we all knew each other since then, and when lay died, chen went to china for some reasons .. " he paused as he put his hand infront of kris's' face politely "..and here, kris one of lays friend too .. being a good hyung, i managed to befriend with them too.." suho chuckled on his own compliment..

you sighed as you nodded your head ...

"anneong..i'm kris.." kris greeted you as he bow his head .. you smile at him and did the same thing..

"ji eun-ah!!!" you heard luhan's voice call you out .. you turn your head and saw him with two more guys with him .. you wait for him until he came to were the little commosion were ..

"ji eun-ah..- oh! hi there suho! .. " luhan greeted suho with a wave on from his hand "ji eun-ah.. mr.lee's looking for you.." he said as he gestured where mr.lee is..

you beamed your head and nodded with a smile.. before leaving you turn your head to suho and smile "i'll be going for now,let's just see each other later .. okay :)" you said before you pecked on suho's cheek and run off to where mr.lee was..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter