Regrets and confessions

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho's POV:

 

" hey, did you perhaps see ji eun anywhere?" i asked to one of my nerd classmates, he shrug his shoulders as he fix his eyeglass, i was about to ask him but i just shook my head off and leave him there alone..

 

it's already 7:01 in the evening and all of the students were here already except luhan, ji eun and xiumin .. mrs,ahn were infront talking and eating with co-teachers .. i can't make myself to eat the food infront of me cause i'm really bothered by ji eun for her not being in here .. so as luhan, it's just i feel uneasy and i don't like what i'm feeling, i feel like something bad was happening.. i look around, making my irritation to increase even more,

 

i stop on searching when xiumin's figure popped out from somewhere, so..he's here but where's luhan and ji eun? i thought.. before going into him i cleared my throat and fix my polo shirt .. i went to him and stand beside him, "yah..xiumin.." i blankly said making him to look up on me, since he was sitting, readying himself to eat..

 

"oh.? d-deh?" he asked .. i kneeled down and look at him with my eyes full of feelings that even i couldn't explain. "you, you're here but it's kinda' questioning.. where is luhan and ji eun?" i asked as i clenched my teeth, trying so hard to scare xiumin,

 

"ahh..t-they..they are out, i don't know where exactly.." he said but i can tell that he's lieing..

 

i grabbed his collar as i pull him closer and gave him my deathly glare "you..once i've found out you're lieing, prepare yourself to be in hell.." i furiously said to him before pushing him back..

 

i stood up and search mrs,ahn .. as soon as i saw her, i went to her .. "mrs.ahn, hmm,, can i go for a while, i just need to pee.." i said, mrs.ahn nodded her head .. i bowed my head and went out but mrs.ahn called my name making to turn around and look at her "suho-shi.. please do find ji eun, she's still not here and tell her that i have something to discuss with her.." she said. i nodded my head and bowed once again before leaving the cafeteria..

 

.. ...

 

if you think i'm really going to pee .. you've guessed wrong.. i went to the opposite way and headed back to our rooms.. i checked our room but ji eun wasn't there, even in the bathroom, no sign of ji eun..

"where is did that stupid girl?" i scoffed to myself as i ruffled my hair .. i was thinking very hard, and then i recapitulate that ji eun said he's going to meet luhan .. maybe she's in luhan's room? but wait.. what the f---- .. i shook my head off to let the thought disappear .. no, ji eun's not that kind of girl, she's too pure and innocent she's not going to make out with luhan at this kind of place, time and situation..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL63526D688BFF887D&feature=player_detailpage&v=TqrgkXcgTuA

 

as i run outside our room .. i heard screams .. girl's screams.. i look on my left and for what i know luhan's room were only a few doors away from ours..

 

"Luhan stop!!!" .. That's ji eun's voice!! my eyes shut wide open in horror as i run towards each room doors to check which one is the right room.. as i continued on searching and banging on doors, another voice spoke up which were a bit loud and clear, seems like i'm almost there..

 

"Why can't you look at me even once? what's with suho that i don't have?!!" another voice yelled out and this time it's a man's voice.. "Luhan" i thought and run towards to somewhere as i follow their voices..

 

 

 

i stop as i notice two figures laying down on a bed, i turn my head and peaked on the door which was slightly open.. my eyes grew big as saucers as i saw ji eun crying as she push luhan away from him.. i frozed on my feet, i can't even move an inch.. i stood up there with my eyes wide open and my mouth were half open.. i want to go to him and punch him right into his to take ji eun away from him..

 

he tried to kiss her again .. but when ji eun pleaded once again with a soft voice, it made me go back to reality and made my senses to go back my own self.. i made a fist on my hand and now i know what to do.. i'm going to kill his off for touching my ji eun..

 

i run inside of the room preparing myself to land a punch on his face "what the are you doing to ji eun?!!" i shouted then landed a punch on his face making him to stumble and fell on the ground.. "acting so nice when the truth is your a !!!" i shouted as i walk towards him, i kneeled down and grab his collar, i lift my left hand as i tighten up my grip on luhans collar making it hard for him to breath .. i was about to plant another punch on his face when somebody grab my wrist to stop me..

 

i look up and saw ji eun's innocent eyes .. she's still crying. she shook her head trying to tell me to not punch luhan.. i let out a deep sigh and push luhan to the floor.. i scoffed as i stood up grab ji eun's shoulder, "lucky you.. you have a nice friend here, let me tell you something, we're not done yet.. better prepare yourself to go to hell after this trip.." i grinned ..

 

i turn to look at ji eun "let's go.." i coldly said as i drag her out of luhan's room .. i was  a bit surprise and disappointed when she protested to come with me .. "l-luhan .. he didn't mean it.. it was an accident, i need to go back to him.." she said while shaking her hand to make me get off of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter