am i really you're only one..?!

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji eun's POV:

 

" morning~ morning~~" you sang out as you walk inside of your classroom .. noticing that you were the only one who arrived yet. you look over to your wrist watch 6:30am .. oh? but i thought it's already 8 a while ago..?

 

i arrived in school too early, i sat down on my chair wondering what should i do .. i have a lot of free time until our class starts and i don't to just sit here for an hour, "what should i do??" i said to myself with a grin on my face.. my boredom hit me as i stop tapping my fingers on my desk, i stood up and went out of the room to have some fresh air..

 

it's really quite cause there were only few students here .. i went to our school's garden, scanning over the beautiful flowers that were planted there .. i sniffed it's scent and it made me feel better than earlier.. i smiled and continued on walking around..

 

"oh! suho's here already .. ok!! i'm going to him!" i said to myself and went towards suho's room ..

 

A-1 ... A-1 .... A-1 ... i repeatedly sang on my mind .. i stop on walking as i arrived to his room .. the door were closed and i wonder why? as i know classroom's doors here in our school are prohibited to be closed or to be shut closed..

 

does suh knows that rule..? i thought, but ofcourse he would know it .. i stop on thinking too much and shrugged my shoulders to let the over thinking off..

 

i was about to touch the knob when i heard suho's voice .. "Chorong..." i heard him say .. chorong.?!! why she's here ?!!  "chorong will you please--" i heard his voice again .. i'm waiting for him to continue but still .. he didn't, my patience could not take it anymore .. 

 

as i stood up there under the door frame, my eyes were glued to the vies i'm seeing .. my mouth were a bit parted from each other as if i wanted to shout something .. my breathing started to become heavy and my vision gets blurry..

 

" Is that, that something special you need to do here..? " i asked still looking to the two figures i'm seeing..

 

 - - - - - - - -

 

Suho's POV:

 

" is that, that something special you need to do here?"

 

i heard a familiar voice spoke up .. i pushed chorong away from me as i look at ji eun with my eyes filled with guilt and horror, "j-ji eun.. i-it's not like what you think.." i shuttered, making my way towards to her,

 

ji eun scoffed with an annoyed smirk on her face " if it's not what i think then what is it..? can you explain?" she asked.. i can feel tears can roll down to her eyes by anytime, i softly grab her hands and hold it with mine .. "ji eun please believe me .. chorong and i were over and it will never come back.. ji eun i'm sorry but the kiss you saw earlier were wrong.. i tried to stop her but chorong attacked me.. ji eun, please believe me.." i explained everything, ji eun seems to be doubtful on what i've said..

 

she looked over to chorong, fiercely, she push my hand off to hers as she walk near to chorong .. chorong backed off trying hard not to make eye contact to ji eun .. "is that true..?" ji eun asked.. chorong looked at me and smirked .. chorong cupped her face with her hands and acted like i've done something bad to her ..

"ji eun-ah .. i'm sorry ,.. i just want to talk to him but he tried to kiss me.. i want him to stop as i push him away but he keeps on coming.." chorong said.. my eyes grew bigger as i heard those lies coming out from ..

 

chorong run out of the room leaving only me and chorong .. chorong frozed up to her position .. "j-ji eun .. chorong's lieing.. please don't believe her .. you trust me right... chorong please-"

 

"trust you..? yes, i trust you but i'm sorry i think i cannot trust you anymore.." ji eun shouted right infront of my face, tears rolling down on her eyes as she look at me .. my knees started to feel nomb and my tears started to form . . "ji eun please don't belive chorong's words.." i pleaded as i kneel down holding her hand very tight..

 

" suho .. i'm sorry but.. i think i cannot continue this .. i'm sorry suho.."

 

that was the only words ji eun said before leaving me alone here in our room .. my tears flowed as i put my hands on my face .. crying hard to what had just ji eun said.. i want to run over to her but my knees and feet were not cooperating, my heart dropped and i could feel the sadness over to our homeroom..

 

"waahhh...hyung here's---" i heard chanyeol's voice spoke up ... the quiet room became noisy when my friends came in, holding the things i needed to put on the park, yes .. i'm planning to make a surprise for ji eun with the help of my friends but i think it will not gonna happen anymore..  that's the real reason why i came here so early in the morning.. i need to prepare this things secretly from her ..

 

"hyung .. what happened?!!" D.O asked hurriedly as he kneel down beside me .. "ji eun .. chorong lied to ji eun.." i manage to talk in between my tears .. sehun put his hands on my shoulder "hyung..explain it to us so that we can help you.." sehun said..

i nodded my head and calmed myself, wiping away the tears on my face .. i sniffed before standing up .. kai and baekhyun helped me to balance on my feet, i told them everything .. and it really gives them a shock, knowing that chorong could do such a thing.. we've know chorong for being a nice and polite girl, but she lied and pretented to ji eun that i'm her or something like that ...

 

chanyeol sighed out of irritation .. "chorong .. is she really still chorong?!!!" he shouted angrily.. chanyeol were close to chorong since he's always with me, and i trusted chorong to chanyeol before when i have no time to come to her.. "hyung, don't worry we'll help you to get ji eun back.." baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter