athlete

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji eun's POV:

 

"sir, what do you mean i'll be going to jeju?" i asked to mr.lee as i lean over to his desk .. i realized that i was in teacher's office .. as i look around i saw teachers looking at me . . i bow my head as i mouthed the word 'sorry'.. i slowly sit back to talk to mr.lee properly..

 

"well, ji eun you know you're one of the best athletes here in our school and don't worry about school .. you'll sure to graduate, and besides this activity will help you to get into universities easily .. so you'll be going there with mrs,ahn and also the selected students to come .." he paused then took some papers from his desk then gave it to me..

".. so should i make excuse letter now..?" mr.lee asked .. i look over the papers and it's true, this would help me to go into university easily.. i look over to mr.lee and smile "yes, sir but can i ask when are we going?" i ask.. mr.lee nodded "tomorrow morning 7am" he said..

 

tomorrow..? but tomorrow is my fathers death anniversary... "ji eun-shi .. let's just see each othr tomorrow .. okay?" mr.lee said as he stood up then pats my shoulder "see you then.."

.. ..

after the talk with mr.lee, i went to my locker to put some books over there .. i'll be staying over to jeju for about 3 days and 2 nights .. well maybe it's going to be fun but i'm going to miss my fathers death anniversary .. well, as what mr.lee had said, it would help me to go to university so just keep with it..

 

"yo~~~" i almost jump out as i heard luhan's voice behind my locker's door .. i closed my locker and look over to him "you scared the hell out of me, you know." i mocked at him and luhan pouted..

"ji eun, i heard you'll be going to jeju for the selected students competition.." luhan said, i nodded as we both started walking.. "hmm.. mr,lee also said that it's a good opportunity, maybe cause it'll help me to get some scholarship to university" ..

 

luhan remained qiuet .. i look over to his face and pouted "why? don't tell me .. you're coming too?!!" i half-shouted as i point my index finger into his face .. luhan smiled and nods his head "yeah, you know i'm one of those selected students.. cause i have good brains.." he sarcastically said as he tap his head..

i scoffed at him and let out a short laugh "aigoo.. aigoo..  well, true that! " i joked then both of us started to laugh..

.. ..

luhan and i we're walking on our way home,  i was about to wave my hand but he grab my wrist making me to look at him, confused.

"why..? are you alright?" i asked .. luhan put my hand down as he let out a deep sigh.. he lowered his head then shook it.. i touch his shoulder "luhan-ah.. tell me is something bothering my bestfriend?" i asked.. worried.

" it's just tomorrow.. i know how important is that date to you.." he said, i can feel that he's sad for me.. right, luhan knows that it's my fathers death anniversary tomorrow but i don't want to let him see me sad and down cause i'll just make him worry .. so, i let out a smile "it's okay, besides dad would be happy for me if i go.. it's for my future anyway.." i said.. i patted his arm "so, let's just see tomorrow okay.. bye~~" i said then wave my hand..

.. ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6iNT9ALB4

.. ..

i walk upstairs with my mind flying over to somewhere .. i open my rooms door then went in, i closed it then walk over to my bed.. "it's been three since dad left us here.." i said to myself, i get my and dialed my mom's number.. after a few ring mom answered..

 

"oh, hello dear .. sorry mom's at work, what's the matter?" 

"oh, mom.. sorry but i'm just going to tell you something.." i said ..

"honey, are you alright? are you sick?" she asked..

i coughed "no mom.. i'm fine, oh and by the way tomorrow i'll be going to jeju to compete for our school.." i said making a smile..

i can her gasp over the phone .. "omo, honey that's good.." she happily said..

i nodded my head as if mom can see, i sighed "but mom .. tomorrow you know it's dads..." i wasn't able to finish on what i'm trying to say .. my chest started to feel stiff and my vision started to blured as tears flow over..

"honey, it's fine .. i know it's been three years already and tomorrow is his fourth .. so, go .. don't worry when i came home we'll give him a visit.. okay..?" mom asked..

i wipe my tears off and smile "mom, thanks for everything .. don't worry someday i'll be rich, so you wont be working hard anymore.." i said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter