when i thought i'm going to lose you

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK~

 

"suho .. i'm sorry, but i want to break up.." she said, suho started to gain pain into his chest as he heard those words coming out from ..

 

he looked at her, eyes full of sadness and they're shining cause tears started to form "but, why? .. did i do something wrong? am i not a perfect guy?" he asked as he hold her hands..

 

she push suho's hands away from her, strong enough to make suho to stumble .. suho grab her hands and kneeled down infront of her "chorong..please, don't break up with me, i love you.. please.." suho pleaded as tears flow from his eyes..

 

chorong scoffed and pull her hands away from suho "suho .. please, don't make it hard for me.. i appreciate the fact that you love me, but i'm sorry.. i don't love you anymore, i don't want to lie to you any further.. suho i'm.." she paused "i'm inlove with somebody else.. so please stop this.." she said in a stern voice..

 

suho stood up, wiping his tears on his cheeks "who? who is he?" he asked, anger ranged to his words ..

 

"you don't need to know .. but i've already made my decision .. i hate to hurt you so i'm saying this now.. cause i don't want to lie anymore . . . i'm sorry, this relationship was a mistake, suho .. i hope you understand, we're over .. and it's over" she emphazised the end .. 

 

she didn't wait for suho to answer and leave him there alone with his tears streaming down.

 

when she left, suho fell on his knees with his hands cupped on his face . . he silently cried .. chorong is his first love and he hopes would be last .. but everything faded hearing those hurtfull words from her.. right then after the break up, he promised to himself he won't gonna fall inlove ever again, and will not going to have a serious relationship.. and will be playing girl's feelings..

 

END OF FLASHBACK ~

 

 

 

.Suho's POV:

 

"chorong.." that's the only the i could say after seeing her again .. 2 years had passed .. she's the only girl that i've loved before but she broke my heart making me to hurt the world so as girls.. 

 

because of her i've changed .. i started to play with girls, i started to become cold hearted guy and i started to act like a jerk.. but everything came back to me, my true self .. the warm hearted suho, and it's all because of the girl standing beside me, the one whose holding my hand warmly.. the girl who made me realize that inlove there's always another chance..

 

and that girl is ji eun .. she's now the one i'm going to be with forever .. and that's final.. 

 

i shook my head to let the thoughts off .. i look over to ji eun and gace her a warm smile .. she nodded her head knowing what i want to tell, she walked upstairs and went into her room .. when it's only me and chorong, i look at her with my most cold stare "what are you doing here.." i started..

chorong let out a small smile, something made me a bit curious..she smiled, and so what?! why does my heart started to beat fast? it's ing two years had passed and she have the guts to come here after what she did?!!

 

"suho .. i want to talk to you.." she said..

"we're talking now..aren't we?" i sarcastically said ..

"s-suho, don't be like that .. i know i'm the one who hurt you before but can you please give me another chance?" she said as she walk near to me .. grabbing my hand to her having the chance to hold it ..

 

i pull my hand away from her "chance? are you kidding me? sorry but you know i hate giving second chances for the person who hurts me.." i sarcastically said to her.. chorong looked down making me to smirk, i continued on walking upstairs to leave her,

"who is she?" she asked making me to stop my tracks.. "who is she to you?"

i turn around to see her staring at me.. i look down on her i scoffed "her name is ji eun .. but don't worry, she's not like you.. she will never going to leave me and hurt me like what you did before.. so will go leave my house .. i don't want to see your face ever again.." i firmly said..

 

her shoulders dropped and she looked at me with tears on the corner of her eyes,why do i feel hurt again? i can't feel like this towards her..!! i have ji eun now .. but why she confuses me like a ed up jerk?!!

 

"don't you love me anymore? suho .. after i went to france to continue my studies there .. few months had passed and i've realized something.. suho after i had realized that you're the one i truly love i broke up with him.. suho you're the one i love, and what i'm saying now was true.. few years ago i was about to come here but my dad stopped me.. he wants me to not see you again cause he wants me marry the guy..his bestfriend's son, but i don't care.. suho i love you," she blurted out ..

 

i blinked a few times still processing my mind .. i want to say no, but there's something in my heart that feels pity..hurt..and love? .. but why am i feeling this .. i know i fully love ji eun, but why do i feel like this ?!!

 

"suho..please give me another chance.." she softly said and hug me .. i frozed up, i didn't hug her back but i also didn't push her away .. i let out a soft sigh and i can hear her sobs ..

 

i gently push her away to face me .. "chorong..i'm sorry but you're too late, i don't love you anymore.. i already have someone in my heart.." i softly said.. chorongs tears overburst..

"is she the girl who i saw earlier?" she asked..

 

i nodded my head "yes..she's my mom's bestfriend's daughter .. i'm sorry, but i truly love her and will always be.. i hate to see you like this but i don't even want you to be with me again, cause i already have her.. chorong sorry.. but i love her" i said before turning around and continued on walking upstairs..

 

i look down at her, she's going downstairs but her tears we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter