saving ji eun

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" omma, i really miss you a lot! can't you go home a little bit earlier? " i asked my mom through the phone. i heard her sighed knowing that she can't cause her boss wants my mom to stay in the philippines for a little bit more..

"honey, i'm sorry, i want to but you know i need to work right? please i hope you understand your mother.." she said as sweet as honey, i smiled then nod my head "kwinchanna, it's just i miss you very much.." i said..

"anyways, honey how's life there with my bestie? are you being nice to her and her son?" mom asked ..

"everything's fine mom, all of them were good to me.." i wish suho's like them too .. ackk~~

mom hummed .. "okay, honey i need to go back to work now, sorry but lets just call again some other time, okay?" mom said..

i nodded my head as if mom can see, "ok, bye mom. . love you and take care.." ..

... ...

Mom ended the call, i put my phone on my blazer's pocket and look outside the window .. i rested my chin on my palms with my arms supported by my armrest, i sighed .. i miss my mother, really. it's almost one month since she left for work.. i know what she's doing was for me and hers but i can't help to be selfish sometimes cause mom always work.. we barely see each other but still we have a strong relationship as a mother and daughter..

"ommmaaa~~~" i pouted as i look up to the sky, " i miss you~" ..

... ...

LUNCH BREAK - school's rooftop -

 

"so, how's my favorite bestfriend's vacation?" i asked to suzy as i sat down beside her .. "favorite?? what about me?" luhan pouted then sat down beside me,

suzy and i laughed then shook our heads .. luhan let out a short chuckle as the both of us stare at suzy waiting for her to answer my question a while ago ..

"hmm, fun, granny misses the both of you, she wishes to see you both next time we visit," suzy said.. i shrug my shoulder and lowered my head " i miss granny too, i want to come but i can't you know we'll be graduating soon and we can't afford to miss any class, but good for you suzy your family's a rich, so it's not a big deal..." i scoffed while waving my hands infront of them..

suzy pouted then wrap her arms around my shoulder "aigoo, you know our ji eun here sometimes know how to make me upset, huh.." suzy said in a husky voice, then tighten up her grip on my shoulder making it hard for me to breath.. "y-yah!! let go, i can't breath." i struggled and rapidly slap her arms but she just continue on tightening up her girp..

"rich kid your face.. you know luhan and i we're different..." she scoffed, i nodded my head and raise my hands "okay, okay .. you guys win.." i said in defeat..

luhan laughed followed by suzy, she let go of me then i cupped my cheeks with my hands .. breathing heavily to catch some oxygen in .. "yah! don't ever do that again.." i half-shouted to suzy .. she nods her head and smile "okay.."

luhan then hung his arms around my shoulder "aigoo~ you know ji eun, even though we are different when it comes to financially .. me and suzy likes to be friend with you .. i hate those rich ones well, i have this another friend in our class, he's rich too and he's personality doesn't show it.. i hope both of you can see him sometime so i wont be the only girl in here.." luhan joked, suzy and i laugh cause he's right..

everytime we hang out .. the three of us would always laugh, crazily. cause back then others see luhan as a gay cause he always hang out with the two of us, (girls) .. well, it's not that bad, atlist luhan is different he's not the type of guy that plays others feeling... different from...suho.

 

"why don't you invite him later?" suzy asked .. i clasp my hand together and agreed to suzy "yeah, let's all eat ramyun later after school.. anyways whats his name?" i asked.

luhan smiled "xiumin.." he said, suzy and i nodded our head, then after that topic we change our topic on how to be ready to college .. since we have only a few more months before the graduation.. yehey!!

.. ..

 

after that we headed back to our room .. i bid my goodbye to suzy then to luhan .. our rooms door were closed? we still have 5 more minutes before class starts.. i shrug my shoulder and just continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter