who?!

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJDeoNympOA&list=PL46017B86BF9A6EE9

Thanks for reading my fanfic :)

 

 Ji eun's POV:

 

one week had passed since that jeju thingy ended, we're now back to our school .. preparing for our high school graduation, yes.. i'm happy cause my wish were now finally granted, after almost four years, suho now sees me.. he now knows that ji eun exist..

 

i forgot to tell you .. the last event on jeju, we've won .. well, i won the gold medal for sports competition (girls) .. suho won the gold medal for the quiz bee followed by xiumin . .. then luhan won the bronze medal, ..

speaking of luhan, we apparently didn't talk to each other after that incident, well i'm willing to forgive him, he nust need to talk and ask for forgiveness, but luhan avoids me, he keep on running away from me.. yeah, i know, what he did was wrong but luhan's my best friend i can't just throw him away.. we've been best friends for almost 4 years ..

 

i'm now on our classroom waiting for my teacher to dismiss the class .. i look on to my wrist watch, good! 5 more minutes and were going home .. i started to pack my notebooks on my bag and on cue, the bell rings as i zipped my bag.. "ok, class tomorrow prepare for the practice and that's all for today's meeting.. that's all and take care" mr.lee said before leaving the room..

 

 

i stood up and immediately went out of the room .. "maybe i should go talk to luhan first.." i said to myself as i turn my heels towards luhan's room .. "class A-1" i sang as i sneak a peak on the window .. suho wasn't there and i continued on searching for luhan, xiumin... luhan might be sitting beside him but no sign of luhan.. i tiptoed and looked farder when somebody tapped my shoulder making me to look at him with eyes wide as saucers..

 

"l-luhan.." i said while calming myself .. he gave me a smile but not as before .. he looks to the ground as he rub the back of his neck.. "c-can i talk to you..?" he asked.. i nodded my head and gave him a smile "okay" i said while i nodded my head..

 

luhan and i were now sitting on a bench under the tree .. none of us doesn't have the guts talk first, it feel awkward. after that almost incident .. i feel like different toowards him and by seeing his actions he's acting different too.. i cleared my throat and was about to talk when luhan suddenly spoke up..

 

"ah.. ji eun-ah .. i-i.."

"luhan i just want to tell you that i already accept your apology.." i honestly said as i look at him,.

 

"j-ji eun, thank you but i still want to say i'm sorry .. what i did was wrong and i know you might feel awkward to be with me, to stay friends with me.. so i will accept it, if you want to push me away.. but still i'm sorry for even doing that kind of thing to you.." he said tears started to form in his eyes..

 

i shook my head and hold his hand "ani..luhan you're still my bestfriend, i can't just push you away cause i want you to be my friend.. and also, i'm sorry for hurting you heart .. i didn't know you have that kind of feelings for me.. i'm sorry" i said ..

 

" ji eun-ah .. thank you" he said as he wrap his arms around me, giving me a warm hug.. a patted his back and hummed "thank you for being a good friend .. and sorry for being me, acting like a jerk on that day..it's just i exploded.. i'm sorry.." he said but his voice were shaky.. i nodded my head and smile "don't worry, we're still friends" i comforted him..

 

we were hugging each other when we heard a coughing sound making us to look at it.. "am i seeing things wrong or..."

 

my eyes widened so as luhan .. we pulled away from the hug and i stood up while waving my hands in front of him "suho..it's not like that .. we were just giving each other our apologies and it's just a friendly hug..please believe me.." i rapidly said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter