I'm sorry .. i love you

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anything else ... i just want to thank to all my susbcribers for subscribing in the story :) .. thank you and please keep in touch with the story ~ ~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PrwxG1sCZaE

 

 

Ji eun's POV:

 

as i saw the lights , decors and suho on the outside .. my eyes shined, more like i'm watching some firework show .. my heart started to beat as fast as a running cheetah .. my feelings overflowed with love and happiness.. as i slowly walk out of the house to go to suho whose standing on a small stage filled with lights and flowers .. the garden were filled with hearts i'm sorry and i love you written on it..

 

i stopped right in front of him .. suho let out a small smile making him to look more handsome in to my eyes, i stood up there as if i'm waiting  something from him ..

 

suho sighed in reliefe .. " ji eun-ah, i know your still angry .. and for that i'm sorry .. but one thing for sure that i want you to know .. " he paused making eye contact with me .. "ji eun-ah .. saranghamnida.."

 

and on cue after suho said the word 'saranghamnida' the music played .. i look around searching to where the music came, i look on the side of the garden and there, i saw chanyeol and baekhyun as they wave their hands to me .. i smile to them before looking back to my man..

 

(don't go by exo)

Nal annaehaejwo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo
Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi ~
 

 

"ji eun-ah .. i know i've been a jerk to you before .. i know i'm not that nice to you before .. and that was before until i realized that you ji eun, -- you were the one for me .. the one i wanted to be with until my one last breath, ji eun .. i love you and i will always do .. ji eun please for give me.." 

 

i couldn't even say a word, my heart were fluttered and i feel like my tears were about to fall by anytime, i heard voices from the side, suho's friends cheered for us, as my lips started to curve upward, i saw suho's face started to lighten up as i let him see me smiling and gazing at him..

 

he was about to walk towards me but i cannot wait, he seemed to slow to approach me, i run towards him and jump to wrap my arms around his shoulder, suho catched me perfectly as he wrap his arms around my waist, carrying me like i'm weightless .. we both shared laughs and giggles as he started to spin around making to squeel and tighten up my grip on him..

 

"Yah,, put me down .. i want to throw up!!!" i shouted in between my laughs as i softly slap his back .. i heard suho's laugh as he let my feet touch the ground.. my head feels like dizzy and i'm seeing two figures in each item.. i shook my head and hold suho's hand to balance on m y feet..

 

suho held my hand as he put me in his arms .. giving me warm hug, 

 

"ji eun .. sorry, what you saw earlier--"

 

"no.. i'm the one who should be sorry.." i said, cutting down his words .. suho put a small gap between us to make him see my face, his face were full of confusion with his arched eyebrows, eyes that were shining, looking down to me .. "why?" he asked..

 

i chuckled .. "ah.. i should have trust you cause you're my boyfriend .. i should have let you explain but my anger rose up until it touches my heart and brain .. " i paused as i look up on him .. "suho, i'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend .. i know you would not do something like that to me .. sorry suho, ... i love you.." i said..

 

suho smiled as he nods his head .. "thank you ji eun, thank you for forgiving me .. and thank you for loving me.." he said as he put me around to his arms again.. we both let out a short laugh, i sighed in relief as i feel suho's warm touch again,

being close to him makes me feel safe and happy, he makes me feel like i'm the most wonderful girl .. i'm really lucky to have him, and i'm really lucky to be loved by him.. by now i don't want to let him go .. i just want us to stay like this for a while, i want to feel his warmth for more..

 

i want to be with suho .. like forever..

 

 

 

 

Suho's POV:

 

It's good that ji eun accept my apology .. and also thanks to my friends hard work as they help me put the decors over to our house's garden .. 

 

all of us walked in to the livng room .. ji eun and i we're laughing like crazy youngsters .. my friends stopped making me to look at them ..

 

"hyung .. well, now that both of you we're ok, i think we should go home now.." kai said with a smile on his face, D.O nodded while sehun and chanyeol protested .. "ah..bwoya~~ can't we just stay here for a while...?" chanyeol pouted.. sehun nods his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter