Pain Of Pleasure

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV:

 

You woke up from your sleep as you feel the warm touch of the sunlight through the window .. you tilted your head a little as you feel pain on the lower part of your body .. you winced in pain as you put your hand on it, knowing the reason why, you lay back down again and positioned yourself like a fetus..

 

you noticed blood stains on the blanket *i'm not a anymore~* you said to yourself in your mind as you close your eyes before letting out a soft sigh..

 

you felt presence beside you as suho's arms s around your waist, you turn around to see him only, smiling while his eyes were still close .. "goodmorning" suho whispered, you smiled as you came closer to him, but as you move you felt pain again, making you to wince in pain a little bit loud..

 

suho's eyes opened as he look at you, worried.. "ji eun? kwinchanna..?" he asked .. you shook your head as you bit the bottom part of your lip

 

"ani.. it hurts here.." you grinned as you put your hands over to your pelvic area.. suho nods his head as he look down "sorry.. i did hurt you last night until now.." he paused "wait for me here, okay.." he said before planting a kiss on your forehead, you nodded as he says .. suho stood up and wrap a towel around his waist going to his bathroom.. you shut your eyes closed and bit your lip to ease the pain you're feeling right now..

 

 

 

 

Ji eun's POV:

 

i shut my eyes closed to ease the pain i'm feeling .. i groaned and let myself to be in a position were i look like a baby.. when i heard a running sound of water i open my eyes and saw suho coming towards me.. my eyes followed him as he sat down on my side "ji eun-ah..mianhe, but don't worry the pain would go.." he said as he caressed my arm..

 

i nodded my head and let out a small smile "kwinchanna..i know this would happen, please don't blame yourself.." i paused as i look down, feeling embarrassed "s-since..w-we both like it.. so don't blame yourself too much" i said with a soft voice as i pouted on the end, i heard suho's chuckle, i look at him and he have this flirtatious smirk on him .. ige..bwoya?! what's with him by now?!!

 

i watch him as he came in closer to let our noses touch each other "why does my ji eun turned into a eted innocent baby girl?" he teasingly said, making me to arched my eyebrown "tsk~ eted jerk~" i hissed but we both ended up giggling and cuddling with each other..

 

"before i forget, take some warm bath it would help you to lessen up the pain .." he said, i nodded and let him carry me on a bridal style,

 

as suho stood up firmly, with me on his arms .. i stopped him from walking by softly patting his chest "hhmm..?" he hummed looking down on me with a blanket wrapped around on my body "ahh..s-suho, t-there's a blood stains on your blanket and bed sheet.." i said while poining out my index finger on his bed, suho turned his head for while to look and turn back to face me.." don't worry .. i'll wash it.." he said..

 

i nodded as he continued on walking towards his bathroom .. he sat me down on his bathtub

 ( just imagine.. okay *hahaha*)

 

the bubbles covered my body , making it good as i thought suho won't be seeing my body again.. as i thought of it, my cheeks blushed, suho noticed it, "why are you blushing?" he asked with a smirk on his face.. i blinked a few times, knowing that suho finally saw me..my body.. my  body .. "i-it's just i'm shy .. you've seen me .." i mumbled,

 

suho nods his head as he help me to shampoo my hair "don't worry .. i'm shy too~" he sang out making me to chuckle for a while.. "but, doesn't it seem awkward, you know .. something happened to us .. and it;'s a bit awkward to be here together with you in your bathroom, knowing that auntie kim were outside..maybe cooking something,, i feel like a bad girl.." i honestly said to him..

 

suho let out a soft sigh "don't worry .. i feel the same way, but i don't regret everything that happened to us.." he said while he continued on shampooing my hair..

 

while he was shampooing my hair, something came up on my mind .. i laughed softly, making suho to look at me,confused "why are you laughing?" he asked.. i arched my eyebrow and smirk as i look at him over by my shoulder .. "you..you've been preparing for this, right?" i asked, suho's eyes wondered "why do you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter