The Party -Part 1-B

Rejected.

Sungmin Pov.

I just stared at the view infront of me.Nothing special.I feel flying.I'm just waiting for him.Kyuhyun.While he is gone i stared at the space that he sat on.I should treasure this moment.I don't ever wanted to let go of his chance.Fate brought us here.I didn't expect this to happen,but it happened.The party is tonight.I wished he will not make fun of me.I let out a big sigh and let my body fall in my bed.I just stared at the ceiling.I don't know if there is a sign of hope.A hope that he will love me back.But i will never give up.Someday i will caught his elusive heart.Its easy to say but its hard to do.But i know i can take the risk of falling in love with a person that don't even want to feel my presence.Fighting.

Kyuhyun Pov

I quickens my steps to my car direction,to get sungmin's tuxedo.I don't know that i bother to bought him his own.I shakes my head and get the tuxedo in my cars compartment.I even ordered this.Cause i know he can't afford something like this.Why did i know? I know because i secretly hire an investigator to investigate him.Of course he is my slave.I closed my cars compartment and walk to sungmin's apartment that he is renting.There is many question that bothering me.Answers that i wanted to know.I didn't know all.Its his private life.I sigh in irritation and knock at the door infront of me.The door opened and i saw my slave is super red.Looks like he is blushing? Maybe he is sick.I hope he's not because he will have hard time later at the party.I already planned this all.

I decided to asked him.''Are you sick'' i asked while staring at him.He shakes his head and let me in.He's not? But why his face is so red.I just shaked my head and looked straight to his eyes and lift the box i'm holding.Just the same level as his face.He's eyes widened and there is curiosity in his eyes.

''This is the one that you will wore tonight okay? You don't have tuxedo right?''

I can't read his expression.Is he tense or just shy.

''Thank you.'' he said while smiling at me.I smiled back.I don't know why did i smile back.I just shake my head and turned my head into another direction.

--

Sungmin can't forget what happened a while ago.Kyuhyun smiled at him.There is many thing happened to day even he is just starting.Sungmin came out in his bathroom.He's wearing a tuxedo.A tuxedo that kyuhyun hand to him.Sungmin scanned the room and saw kyuhyun sleeping peacefuly in his bed.Sungmin decided to near to kyuhyun.Sungmin looked at kyuhyun.His eyes filled with admirition.All the things that kyuhyun said to him flashbacks.He didn't noticed that his eyes started to get teary.He looked closer and examined kyuhyun face.This is the face that he's been admiring from afar.But still he will never regret that he confessed to this boy.He even felt lucky because in the first place he know the latter will never love him back but he can be with him by being a slave.Sungmin touched the boy face and felt his heart beating so fast.This is his chance and he will never let that chance vanished.He neared his face in kyuhyun's ear and said ''I feel happy.'' Even he knows that the latter will not hear it.He just wanted to get close with this boy.The boy that he will love forever.

 

Hours fast.All of the people that studying in their school is getting ready.That party is important cause the birthday girl is non-other non the school owner daughter.Including sungmin.After an hour kyuhyun woke up.Sungmin is awake to took care of him.Sungmin is already wearing tuxedo.Kyuhyun said to him that he will got home to get ready too.