KM~

Rejected.

Its hurts to love someone.Who just wanted to play with your feelings.Sungmin feel like giving up.That boy giving him so much trouble.He still can't forget what happen.He is very ashamed.He's heart crushed and he don't think he can pick up the pieces of it.

Sungmin just wanted to escape the reality.No one care about him anyway.

FLASHBACK~

What a camera? What does it mean? How ? Stupid me.I'm not thinking properly.I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes.I walked near to him and smiled at him bitterly mixing with sadness.I don't want to admit that he hurt me this much.However i'm his slave though.So i should do what he wants right?.I fixed my uniform that been crumpled.So he just toy my feelings.

''I'm lee sungmin.Don't worry about me people.All of your setup is success.Sorry that i became to slow.Not to notice that all of you planned this.I know all of you will held a party.I know i'm so pathetic being played by a prince.I fell into his trap.All of you are happy now right? I can imagine grin in your faces.'' I said while looking at the camera that facing me.I didn't notice a tear fell from my eyes.I can't stop it.Its too hard to stop.I covered my mouth by my hand i don't want them to hear me sobbing.They will looked at me pathetic as before.Again i looked at kyuhyun direction.That poker face again.Sometimes i thought kyuhyun can be my friend cause,he's face looked innocent.But his personality.So much different.I can't read his expression properly.I just know that i should stay away from him from now on.I turned my attention into that camera.

''Happy now.People?'' I said while taking my handkerchief from my back pocket.I slowly wipe my sweat that covering me.I walked into the dead end of that rooftop.Its so high.I wave my handkerchief that i'm holding and looked at kyuhyun.

''You want this to happen to me right?'' i said while i dropped my handkerchief and it landed so fast.

''All of you wanted to happen this to me right?'' I slowly inhale and step into that thin rectangle floor.I stand up carefullly and turned my attention into kyuhyun.I can see in his eyes that he's nervous.I just ignore and decided to forget what i saw.I give up.Even though my landlord loves me.I turned my head down and looked at my handkerchief that landed into the floor.No one picking it up.Even there is many people that can see it.I can be like that anyminute now.No one will dare to help me in this school.This school is hell.

--

Sungmin is ready to jump when an arms held him from behind.Kyuhyun hands? They both landed on the floor.The impact is hard.Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes tight.Sungmin looked at kyuhyun who's know hugging him.They are still in the floor.Is kyuhyun sandwiching him.Kyuhyun hugged him tightly and desperately said ''Don't suicide in a way like this.I could be in jail because of this.'' Kyuhyun said while letting sungmin free.Sungmin looks scared because of kyuhyun glaring at him.Himself don't really want to jump.Sungmin just wanted to see what what would kyuhyun reaction could be.Sungmin tried if kyuhyun can kill someone like him.They both stand up and sungmin don't like the tension that happening.Sungmin run fast and leave kyuhyun in that state.Surprised.

Sungmin is so tense and he wanted to escape that awkwardness.That's the only option to escape.

Kyuhyun is still in there.Kyuhyun sighed in relief.Yes he admit that he hates biual but he himself can't hurt people like them.He just hurt them emotionally not physically.Kyuhyun grabbed the camera and turn it off.Yes he's planned success.The student saw it.It's like a livestream in the gym.But there is one thing that bothering him.He looked at sungmin's handkerchief and sighed.He thinks he is too harsh when he will let sungmin jump off that.He just shaked his head and headed to the door to go home.He's so tired already so he will skipped.But he step on something.He looked down and grabbed it.He raised his eyebrows and realized it's a cellphone key chain.I didn't saw this a little while ago.A dolphin design? He looked at the cellphone key chain carefully and saw a letter that engraved in the back of it.''KM''

KM? He asked himself.What does it mean.He tilted his head while thinking,He don't know it but he's heart beats faster when he realized what it really means.

--

Other side~

Sungmin arrived at his apartment and lay down in his bed.He let his tears fall from his eyes.If kyuhyun didn't toy him in the first place.Ugh!

He touched his pants back pocket.Where is it.Where is his cellphone key chain? I supposed to give him that.But yeah he couldn't now.

He borrow money from his landlord to buy that thing.I have that too.Its a couple thingy.He just decided to sleep pretending to forget what happen earlier.