RP-6.

Rejected.

SungMin POV.

Define Happiness? 

My happiness is him.But yeah in the other way around.I'm just the one who's admiring,loving,and always believing that he will love me back.It's been a month since my so called 'confession'.But ..It's been a month also,when i get bully everyday.I know that this bullying will come.I already know it.Whether i walked in our school corridor.I can't escape in their attack.I will never be.It just like All vs 1.I'm so tired.Very tired.I almost think that i will die in stress.So much thinking how to escape ,so much thinking what will happen tomorrow.Maybe i will just found myself lying in the school's floor and no one wanted to help me.Teachers wanted to help me but yeah my first love is the one controlling them.They pity me.I also pity myself but how can i.How can i fight back.I wanted to,i really wanted to.But how can i do it right?

Sometimes i just want things to be perfect.

They bully me physically.Bruises can be seen in my body everyday.Still fresh.Always fresh this past weeks.

I just want to live normal.With Kyuhyun.I feel like crying again.But all i can do is dream.Dream to be with him.This Dream that will never be real.I wan-

''Yah!Kiddo your blocking the way.'' said the person infront me.No!

Here they are again.I bow my head covering my face with my two hands.I don't want them to see me.

''I'm sorry mister.'' i said while still covering my face.

''Next time don't block our way.'' 

They said as i saw them fading away.

Yes!I feel happy.I think no bruises for today .I sigh in relieve.I headed to our classroom.

They are not changing.Girls are throwing papers to each other.This is an school.All of them are acting like a child.But when they bullied me.They can turned into beast.Scary beast that i hate.I headed to my seat.I let out a big sigh as i looked at them.Wrong move.I shrug and immediately try to run outside.They notice me.

''Yah!Kiddo where do you think your going? '' they said while trying to corner me in the classroom's wall.The two of my male classmate holds my hand tight.

''All of you don't want a '' here right?.'' i said while struggling.

''Atleast,You know that.But why did you even go here in the first place?'' the ugly one said.I know i'm harsh.But i really hate them.

''Because this is my classroom.I belong to this classroom.'' i said while emphasizing ''belong'' i wish i belong to kyuhyun.Urgghh.Don't think about that jerk.

''Your really brave.A really brave nerd.Anyway can we punch you one by one.'' said the ugly one again.Geez.Why are they even asking my permission.Even i said no.They will still do it.I sigh irritatedly.

''Jerk.'' i mumbled .

''Did you just call me jerk.'' said the ugly one.

''Did i even say your name.?'' i said trying to trick him.

''No you didn't but..'' i think he's running our of word.I just wanted to stuck my tongue to him.

''Why are you guilty?'' i said while laughing in my mind.They know me by my name,my uallity.But they will never know that i've got through.

''I'm not.Boss just punch that ugly nerd.'' 

Did he just described himself.I just stared at them.Like i'm not scared.

''That nerd is waisting our time.Just teach him a lesson for being rude.'' said the leader.

Me rude? The rude one is him.I'm just bitter.

I closed my eyes.Ready to accept their punches.

.......

........

........

But  i didn't felt anything.What is happening.I open my eyes and looked around.I accidently averted my eyes in the door.There he is standing.My love is standing there with confidence.Is he trying to be my shining armor? He slowly walked in my direction.Is he the reason why they stop.No he's the master mind.

''Yah!Nerd!'' he said while looking at me with disgust.I can feel my heart tightening.I just want to run away to escape.From his stares.

''......'' 

''Yah say something.''

''.....''

''Are you ing mute?'' he said while he looked at my two classmate who's holding my hand.Is he jealous?

''I confessed to you.Didn't you hear me saying i love you to you and now your asking me if i'm mute?'' i said while looking at him with a bore face.I can he's face getting irritatedly.He's so adorable.I just want to throw myself to him.

''Are you trying to make me look stupid?'' he said while holding my right hand tightly.He raised up my hand in my head.Cornering me.I wonder when did my hand free in my classmate grip.

''No.Because i'm stupidly inlove with a jerk like you.'' 

''Don't ever bring that topic.Don't ever bring that confession topic.'' he said while closing his eyes.I think he's really wt.anted to explode.

''Why.I love you and you know it.'' I don't care if there is a people around.Bully's around us.

''Why? Your asking why? Cause i'm really disgusted about it.Don't ever the love word for me.Get that?'' 

I can't help it.My tears fall.

''And now your crying.Stop crying.You look retarded.'' This is the right time.

''I just confessed to you.Why did you even doing this to me.I know many people confessed to you.But why are you doing this treatment.I know your the one who planned all of this.The bully thing.Is it wrong to love you.Is it wrong to love someone like you.Your my first love.First heartbreak.Please don't say hurtful things.I feel like i will broke down everytime you said that words.Please let me live normal.Don't ever make me dissapear in this school.I will do what you want me to do.Please stop the bully thing.'' i said while gaping for air.I just exploaded.His words really hit me.

''Because your the first gay confessed to me,and i don't like homo's.You will do whaterver i want right?'' 

Did i said that ? I'm in troubled.

''Yes.'' i said while wiping my tears with my hand.

''Go to our school rooftop and jump.'' he said challenging me.Is that even normal.

''What.?'' i said dumbfounded.

''You heard me right.'' he said as he smirked at me.

''I can be your slave or anything but not that please.'' i said while kneeling down.He looked down and said.

''Slave? You want to be my slave so you can be close to me.Am i right.''

Close to him.I want that.

''Yes.'' i said while looking at him.

''Okay it's official.Your now my slave.You don't know what will happen to you.''

''....''

''Just wait.Cause i will be your nightmare.'' He said as he walked away.I looked around and saw my classmates behaving.He's really powerful.

***

Few days past.

I heard that there is party.My girl classmate is having a party.All of them are invited.Just them.Except me.I know they will never invite a nerd like me.

I'm officially kyuhyun's slave.I should feel happy cause i'm close to him.But he's treating me like a trash.I should have realized that he will treat me bad in the first place.I looked at my cellphone.Yes i have a cellphone.Landlord gave it to me.I stared at my wallpaper.I smiled and hugged it.I have a folder.Stolen photo's of kyuhyun.Smiling,laughing,daydreaming,etc.I'm happy that he never caught me capturing him.I wish i have his number.Even we can't chat.I just want it to be save in my phonebook.The number in my phonebook is just my landlord.After staring at it i placed it beside my clock.

What would it feel when we are already together.Heaven.I sigh and stared at the ceiling.

*Ring* *Ring* Oww my phone is ringing.I wonder why would my landlord calls me.We just live in the same house.Geez.

I immediately get it and stared at the screen.UNKNOWN NUMBER? Maybe my teacher.

I pressed the answer button and said.

''Hello.Who are you?'' 

''It's kyuhyun''

I gulp.Kyuhyun?!!!!!!!!!! 

''How did you know my number.Are you now my stalker.Did you realized that you love me?'' i said while getting excited.

''You talked to much.Get ready because we will go to a party.''

''WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' i screamed at the phone.

''Don't shout.Just get ready and i will pick you up.'' he said while yawning.

I wanted to ask many question.How did he get my number and how did he know where i live.

''How did you know my place?'' I said while standing up.Searching for presentable clothes.

''I have my ways.'' He said as he hung up.

Urggggh!!! What will i wear!!!!

-----

Sorry its not long enough :)

KyuMin >_<