RP-3

Rejected.

SUNGMIN POV.

I feel the cold-air hitting my skin.I don't really care about that right now.I don't feel standing up.I just wanna stay in my apartment.

Right now.I'm staring at the ceiling thinking how can i be okay.I don't feel like eating.

I really love him.This is the first time.That i've been hurt like this.He is my first love and will always be.

Suddenly a knock cut my thoughts.Maybe our landlord.What does he need this time.Hmmm i already pay my balance in him.

I just let him knock.Countless times.I don't care. I don't really want to get up.Suddenly my landlord talk.

''Open up or do you want me to break this door of yours.'' said the voice from outside.

Urghhhh!

I finally get up and open the door.I saw him holding a plastic bag,Is that a bomb.?

''Why?'' i said while looking at him curiously.Glancing him head to toe.He's wet?

He put down the plastic he's holding and turn his attention to me.

''I just wanted to say to you that you have to see this.'' he said as he handed me the plastic bag.

I tilted my head.I curiously glance the plastic bag in my hand.What could this be?

I say thank you to him and closed my apartment door.Hmm.After a few minutes of staring at it.I decided to open it.What could this be?

It's a gift i think.I slowly opened the box.Hmmm.Good designed.

As i open the gift.The first that i saw is an snake.!!!!!!!!! I really don't like snakes.Who could be the one delivered this.I almost died.

As i suspecting the gift.I found an paper.Maybe this is the one who delivered this.

''If you didn't dissapear in our school.You will meet your biggest enemy.''

~cho kyuhyun.

So it's him.I feel like crying again.Just the mention of his name hurts me.Why did he want me to drop-out.I give my best to be part of that school.I'm lucky to have a scholarship.And now he want me dissapear just like that.Is it wrong to confessed your love to someone.Is it wrong to love someone like him.Is it wrong to be with a guy like you.Is it wrong to be honest..All i want is to be love.