A day with him.

Rejected.

Sungmin sighed hard and looked at the house infront of him.This thing is not a house i think.Its an palace.

Why sungmin is in here?

Because kyuhyun called him to visit his house.Sungmin don't know what kyuhyun up to.

But sungmin knows he should obey his master right?

He is kyuhyun's slave after all.

Its too early though.

Sungmin Pov.

5:00 when kyuhyun called me AKA my master.

What is he want this time.Our class starts at 7:00.Atleast i'm already wearing my school uniform.Just to be ready.

If i didn't get ready.Its my fault i'm late.I inhaled and click the doorbell.

--

Sungmin door bell but no one opening the gates.He wonder why.Sungmin decided to enter the gate and immediately run to the door.He feel there is something with him.He felt scared.I wonder why their gate is opened.If ever their things will be robbed.Its their fault >3<.But they are so rich.They could buy it anytime.Unlike me.A commoner.But if ever kyuhyun get kidnapped and that kidnappers sell kyuhyun in a popular club and make kyuhyun a host or a dancer.That will be so awesome for them.I don't ever want that to happen.Kyuhyun's body is precious.I shouldn't think about that right now.What if it really happen.Sungmin closes his eyes tightly and open it after he cleared his mind.He looked around the sorrounding in cho's garden.There is many beautiful flowers and if you looked at it,that flowers is well cared off.Their garden look like a park.Sungmin can't help himself not to be amazed.He realized that kyuhyun is inside.He shouldn't be drooling over this flowers.He held his left hand in his back while his right hand is in the doorknob.I rolled it quietly and get inside.Its so dark in here.Sungmin decided to text kyuhyun because its too dark downstairs.

 

From Sungmin

To Kyu

Master i'm already here.Near your main door.

Yes i named it kyu in my contacts.I really like that nickname of his.Even just in my phonebook.I'm already happy.Call me stupid but yeah just inlove.

After blinked of an eye.Sungmin phone light up.He opened his master's message.

From Kyu

To Sungmin

I'm up here.Go to the second floor and find the door named kyuhyun.If you already found it knock or else..

Sungmin decided not to reply his master anymore.He totally understand it now.He is just scared because its too dark in this house.

Sungmin got in the second floor after getting a cut in his arm.When he is climbing upstairs he didn't notice that there is a sharp thing hits him.He just decided to ignore the pain he's getting.

Sungmin looks around and saw many doors.This house is really amazing.He thought.Atleast there is lights in here.

After a good 3 minutes of finding of that damn door.Sungmin found it.Sungmin don't know but he felt nervous and happy at the same time.This two emotions is eating him up.Feeling nervous because he feel kyuhyun will hurt him like the latter always does.Happy because this will be his first time to see his love's room.

Sungmin knocks a few times and the door open quickly.Sungmin saw kyuhyun standing there with no emotion.Just like always.Sungmin pouted in his mind.Sungmin feels like a statue like when he confessed.He can't read the latter expression.Sungmin looked down and kyuhyun gestured him to enter.He saw the latter immediately return to his game? So he just asked me to come in his house because he don't have a playmate buddy?.Sungmin just decided to sit in a chair that he saw,near kyuhyun's study table.

Sungmin feel so tense.Imagine two of them in just one room . .What is the real reason.Why did kyuhyun asked him to come?

Sungmin just keep his mouth.Don't want to make a single noise.Because he sense the latter is really busy focusing in that game.Sungmin don't know what to do.This situation is very awkward and he wants to go out.

''Come near me.'' For sungmin its like a magic word that broke the silence that topping their atmosphere.

Sungmin headed carefully at where kyuhyun is.He is still far from the latter though.Sungmin don't want to scare kyuhyun by being near at him.

Kyuhyun looks at sungmin but sungmin looks away.Avoiding kyuhyun's stare.This situation is really making me crazy.Sungmin said in his mind.Kyuhyun just shrugged and slowly said.

''Do you know why i called you to come to my house?''

How can i know.You never told me.Sungmin murmured silently and luckily the latter didn't heard it.

''I don't know master.'' said sungmin while looking at kyuhyun.

''I asked you to come here cause i need a person to cooked for me.My personal maid said she will be gone for a while because her family had an serious problem.So i called you.Your my slave right?'' Kyuhyun said returning his gaze at his monitor.

Sungmin just decided to ride it. 

''Ah so that's why.Okay master.What would you like me to make?''Sungmin asked glancing at kyuhyun who's gaming.

Kyuhyun turned his head at him,pausing his game.

''I want bacon with eggs.Go make fried rice if you know how.And yeah add hotdog on it too.''

Just frying food.He don't know.Atleast he's not a girl.'' Sungmin thought.

Sungmin walked downstairs quickly.He don't want kyuhyun to be angry at him.

Sungmin calmly open Cho's refrigerator.

Woah!There is many food in here.

Sungmin carefully dragged the stock of the food that kyuhyun's wanted.

~~

Sungmin wipes his sweat in his forehead.Sungmin smiled at little feeling contented.He's done!

Sungmin glanced at his cellphone's clock.Its 6:00 am now.He need to feed kyuhyun quickly.If ever kyuhyun will be late.He will be the one to blame.He entered kyuhyun's room and saw the latter sleeping.Why did you sleep right now?.Its not the right time.Sungmin walked until he reached kyuhyun's bed.He sits in the side of the bed.He knows its wrong.Sungmin sighed.Sungmin touched kyuhyun's shoulder,shaking him up.He felt himself burning up.Sungmin stretched his arms and looks at kyuhyun who's still in the same state.

How can i wake you up?

Sungmin sighed he don't know what to do.Sungmin glanced at his cellphone.Its 6:03.57 minutes left.Sungmin inspect the sorroundings.So this is how kyuhyun's room looks like.Sungmin is amazed in kyuhyun's room.There is many things here.So important.He looked at the frame that being displayed beside kyuhyun's lamp.There is a middle-age woman beside kyuhyun.I think its his mom.But where is his dad.Maybe he's dad is the one who took their photo.Sungmin realized he shouldn't be doing this especially right now.Kyuhyun will be late even the latter is a late comer.But in other side he don't want to be a bother for kyuhyun.He grabbed kyuhyun's alarm clock.Doraemon design.Sungmin giggled.Sungmin set it in 6:06 cause its 6:05 right now.Sungmin waits for it to ring.Ughh.Its so long.He just admired kyuhyun's face and touched it.This is his first time to touch the latter face.He know its wrong.What he's doing is wrong.Taking advantage to a person who's sleeping nicely.But for sungmin.He don't care.Sungmin moment stops when the alarm clock rings loud.He immediately detached his hand from kyuhyun's face.Sungmin saw kyuhyun yawn.Sungmin feel so nervous.What if kyuhyun caught him.He thinks kyuhyun will yell at him or worse than that.Kyuhyun looked at him with a tired look.Sungmin is surprised.Kyuhyun lookes hot right now.He immediately fanned himself with his hand and looked somewhere.Kyuhyun smirked and sungmin didn't notice it.

''Are you done preparing my breakfast?'' Kyuhyun said while stretching his arms.Sungmin heard it and nodded.Still not looking at kyuhyun.

''Yah.Can't you look at me?'' Kyuhyun said getting irritated.

Sungmin slowly turned his head to kyuhyun direction.

''It's nothing master.Were gonna be late.'' Sungmin said playing with his fingers.Kyuhyun get down in his bed and glanced at the clock.Its 6:10,50 minutes to get ready.Kyuhyun looks at sungmin who's still in his spot.Sitting in the side of his bed.Kyuhyun blinked.

''Get up in there.You said were gonna be late right?'' Kyuhyun asked sungmin.Sungmin glanced at kyuhyun and stood up fast.

That's good.Obey me cause i'm your master.

~~

Kyuhyun glanced at sungmin who's looking at him while he was eating.

Did he ate before coming here?

Maybe not.Kyuhyun gestured sungmin to eat infront of him.Sungmin shakes his head and said its okay.

He look pale and it just okay?

Kyuhyun stood up and dragged sungmin to sit.

''Eat if you starve to death.It will be my fault.''

Sungmin adjusted his glasses and eat with kyuhyun slowly.

~~

After they finished eating.They both glanced at the clock.Its 6:45 now.Woah!Just 15 minutes left.Sungmin feel they are not going to make it.Kyuhyun is just calmed like always.He could always got in.He's special in that school.So why not.He glanced at sungmin who's cleaning their plates.He don't know but his body is acting on his own but he managed to stop it.He don't want to get near to sungmin.That boy is freak.Kyuhyun climbed upstairs.He don't feel going to school.Kyuhyun headed to his bathroom and bath.He got other plan for today.After he's done bathing.He get down and saw sungmin staring at the blank space.

Kyuhyun nudged him in the shoulder.

''You.We will go to the mall.I'm gonna buy something.'' Kyuhyun said controlling his body not to be close to sungmin.Sungmin just stared at kyuhyun curiously.Kyuhyun looked aways feeling uneasy.

I should be the one who's getting uneasy.Sungmin thought smiling a little.

~~

Sungmin thinks kyuhyun is staring to act nice to him.Sungmin looked down while they are walking in the mall.He shouldn't get his hopes up.Kyuhyun don't like him.Period.He should always marked that in his mind.Moreover kyuhyun is straight.Sungmin just walked faster.Sungmin sense that kyuhyun is looking at him.Why would he do that.Sungmin thought.Sungmin ignored the feeling that growing inside him.

''What would you buy master.?'' Sungmin said looking at his back.Yes kyuhyun is behind him.That brat is busy looking at the stores that they walked in already.

''I'm gonna buy a gift for my mom.'' Kyuhyun said as they got into a beautiful jewelry store.

Sungmin just nodded and looked at kyuhyun who's suspecting a dazzling necklace.That necklace looks so expensive.Of course.He can afford it.

''Do you think this is pretty?'' Kyuhyun asked and sungmin just nodded.Kyuhyun have a good taste.If ever he will have a girlfriend.His girlfriend will feel really happy. *sigh* Kyuhyun gestured sungmin to go to the counter together.

After waiting in the line.Kyuhyun payed it using his credit card.

''Let's go.'' Kyuhyun said after getting the present wrapped into a colorful box.

Sungmin obeyed his master.They walked in the mall freely.After a 10 minutes walked they saw a food court.Sungmin touches his tummy.I'm hungry.Sungmin thought.

Kyuhyun looked at him and dragged him in the food court.He let sungmin to sit.

''Wait here okay.I'm gonna buy food for us.''

Kyuhyun said leaving him surprised.Did that really happen.Sungmin asked himself.Sungmin just grinned an sit comfortably.

~~

S

I

L

E

N

C

E

.

Sungmin just let his eyes focused in his food.This is the second time he eats with kyuhyun.The difference is they are in public right now.He felt nervous.Again.He slowly lifted his head up and saw kyuhyun eating.But to his surprised.Kyuhyun looks him.Kyuhyun felt sungmin is staring at him.So he checked it if the latter is really staring at him.Kyuhyun saw sungmin looked down and blushed.Kyuhyun just smirked and smile a little.Even their situation is a awkward.They managed to finish their food.

~~

They arrived at kyuhyun's house at 2:00 in the afternoon.Sungmin sighed.He's date with kyuhyun.Sungmin shakes his head.No its not a date.They just bought a present and ate.Just that nothing else.I should always remind myself that kyuhyun don't like me even a bit.Sungmin grabbed his bag and looks at kyuhyun whos' holding the box carefully.

''Master.I apologize but i have to go now.Is there anything you wanted me to do.''

Sungmin asked.

''No.You can go home now.Thank you for today.'' Kyuhyun said while opening the door for sungmin.

What.Am i dreaming.I don't want to wake up.Sungmin headed outside and bow his head.

''See you tomorrow master.'' Kyuhyun just looked at him and waves his hand.

He had a good time with his slave.

He have a soft side after all. Sungmin thought smiling wide not minding the people who's looking at him curiously.

Sungmin just rushed his feet to go to his apartment.He have a work at 6:00.So this is his chance to rest.

Kajja!

--5:30pm--

Sungmin headed outside to go to his work.While walking he accidently averted his eyes in kyuhyun's house.He felt cold covering him.He looked at the gloomy house.Yes gloomy.It looks lonely.He just decided to fasten his feet.It's 5:35 now.He's gonna be late.

Sungmin carefully fixed his work uniform.Sungmin continue walking and glanced at the house that getting smaller while he's walking.

He felt like his body wanted to entered that house and be with kyuhyun.Tsk not this time.While he was rushing himself he saw a car that dangerously running.Woah!This is really.He followed the car so he will see if that car will crash or not.He wanted to help the people inside of it.The car stopped  and sungmin is surprised because he's infront kyuhyun's house again.

He saw a two shadows getting out of the car.

''Your cheating at me again.'' said the woman.Is that kyuhyun's mom.

''I'm not.You just misunderstand it.You know i love you right?'' said kyuhyun's dad while trying to stop his wife from hitting him.

''No! I saw you two smooching.'' said kyuhyun's mom while pointing at his husband chest desperately.

''You always suspect me.Its not.Maybe just an angle when my secretary was talking to me.'' said kyu's dad knitting his eyebrows.

Sungmin sighed he shouldn't listening in the couple's quarrel.He doesn't have any permission to do so.Sungmin its bad to listen into other peoples quarrel.Sungmin reminded himself while he continue walking.

''Mom.Dad please.'' said a loud voice.Its echoing in sungmin's ears.Its Kyuhyun.Sungmin immediately get back and saw kyuhyun is tring to stop them.Sungmin wanted to help kyuhyun.But he's not a part of their family.But..He saw kyuhyun is holding the present while stopping them.If ever that box dropped.The crystal in that necklace will be broken.He don't want that to happen.Kyuhyun forces himself to be with him.To buy that gift.For his mom.

''Dad!Stop screaming at mom.Please dad.Don't fight anymore..''

''Go to your room son.We will fixed this.'' said his dad while trying to hug his wife.

''Go to your room kyuhyun.'' said the woman desperately dragging kyuhyun inside.

While his mom is dragging him inside the box accidently fell.Kyuhyun immediately kneeled and shake it.Its broken.The crystal is the one who's making it more beautiful but it got broke.

''Aissh kyuhyun throw that mess and go to your room.''

Mess? Is this mess from her? Kyuhyun thought.He's tears are threatenign to fall.He don't want to cry.He should stop this tears away.

''But this is for you mom.'' Kyuhyun said lifting the box infront of his mom.The woman sighed.

Sungmin is just standing there.Watching and listening.

''StepMom kiddo.'' said the woman getting inside while holding his husband's hand.

Kyuhyun's dad just looked at his son.Pity howering him.

Until now.Kyuhyun wanted to feel love from a mother.He keep trying to convince his step mother to treat him as his own son.He just want that.Just that and he will feel contented.Kyuhyun tried to wipe his tears but its no use.He's tears won't stop.

Sungmin sob after watching that scene.He wanted to hugged and comfort kyuhyun.Sungmin closes his eyes and looked at kyuhyun.He felt water drops in his body.

My prince is crying and so the sky.

END

---

Long time no update.. 

The previews of the next chapters! xD 

''You used that key chain?''

--

''Don't hang out with him anymore.''

--

''That is my love letter right.YOU KEPT IT?''

---

'I'm jealous okay.''

--

Talk to me @twitter xD @maine137