The Party-Part 1

Rejected.

While sungmin is thinking nonsense thingy.He didn't noticed that there is someone that knocking on his apartment door.It came nonstop that getting inside his ear.Its like that stranger will break his door if he doesn't stand up any minute now.Sungmin immediately stood up and went to his apartment door to open it.His landlord will be really angry.Yes angry at him if ever his door broke.Who is this person.Its not like that stranger lives here.Sungmin asked himself.Still not opening the door -.- .He still thinking about that damn party!Example what will he wear,maybe if he wear something that not suited in there.The people will think he's ridiculous.And the worst thing he's not even invited in that freaking party.Sungmin gripped on his shirt tightly.Sungmin decided to open the door that facing him right now,cause the knocks of that stranger bother him.

He tightly held the door knob and pulled it.He's eyes widened.A ghost.Nah!Just kidding.Cho Kyuhyun is standing there infront of him wearing a poker face while he's hands is in his touser pocket.Sungmin looked down,his cheek is transforming into red.Blushing because kyuhyun is in apartment.No outside of his apartment rather.He looked up and looked at kyuhyun who's still wearing that expression.This is awkward.Sungmin touched his hair and let out a awkward laugh and said ''Go ahead.'' Sungmin said positioning his hand in the back.Kyuhyun walked inside his apartment.Kyuhyun is inside in his apartment.Sungmin thought happily.He really thought that the latter is just pranking him.He didn't expect this to happen.But here he is.Cho kyuhyun.

Sungmin is still in dazed and kyuhyun decided to break it.By waving his hand near sungmin's face.Sungmin snap out of its daydream.''Ha!Sorry i thought your just pranking me.Cause i'm not even invited.Sungmin said eagerly facing kyuhyun's back.Kyuhyun faced him and said.''Your my slave right?''Kyuhyun said while scanning sungmin's room.Sungmin nodded awkwardly.''Master and a slave always stick together right?Kyuhyun said while walking into sungmin bed to sat.There is no single chair here.Kyuhyun thought desperately.

Always stick together.Sungmin grinned wide.''Yes master.''

Kyuhyun said nothing after their awkward encounter.After many minutes of silence.Kyuhyun is just glancing around.Sungmin decided to talk.''Ahmm kyuhyun-ssi.'' Kyuhyun cut sungmin word.''Call me master'' Sungmin eagerly scratch his head awkwardly.''Yes master.I have no shirt to wear.I already asked my landlord if he can lend me, but that tuxedo color is fading away'' said sungmin while trying to stand up properly.Any minute now he's will reach the floor.Because of kyuhyun's melting stare.Kyuhyun blinked and stood up.''Wait here'' The latter said while closing the door behind him.

---

Sorry for the short update.Still working in sungmin Pov.