Craving for you~

Rejected.


Ryeowook let out a satisfied smile as he look at the place kyuhyun rented.In those past years the younger never pulled a thing like this and now out of the blue.Again he smiles and nodded in the air.Who's the lucky girl?
This question been quietly wandering around his mind somehow.
--
Morning.(Monday) LOCATION:School.
Kyuhyun walk back and forth when he glanced at figure he's been looking for a while.Well Sungmin is there in the park seating comfortably.Kyuhyun frowned.


The fresh air hit kyuhyun face slowly.Birds are chirping and Cho Kyuhyun is... hiding behind the other bench.Why do i feel like i'm a stalker.Kyuhyun terribly thought.
Kyuhyun couldn't conphrehend what he's feeling.He's heart insisted to sit beside that person who's glancing at the sky.Even his eyes are blinding by the sunlight.I just don't
know what to do.
Again.He let his eyes get drown in that figure again.Never knew that the latter looks back.Kyuhyun eyes widened and quickly hide
his form again.I feel ing nervous.Kyuhyun touched his chest.

I'M SO ED UP.
He mumbled.
My heart is
 
 
...dying to hold you.
--
[What the hell kyu.We are in the middle of something important]

[What is that by the way?]

[Its not your business.I surely know you'll be disgusted]

In that statement.Kyuhyun can't help not to gulp.They are doing it..As in?

[.....Anyway.I just wanted to tell you that
what ever happen to me.Be my side okay.Wish me luck bestfriend.]

Kyuhyun know that he's bestfriend is the verge of crying now.Not crying because he's boyfriend and him is doing it.
/Crying because kyuhyun is becoming a soft talker/

[I wish you luck of course.No one wil reject you.Even this will be your very first confession.]

[Thank you.Really.Thank you ryeowook-ah.]

[Well i'm your best friend after all.That girl must be lucky.Goodluck.]

and the line went off.Kyuhyun hang up.
Kyuhyun sighed.This will be hard.

''Ryeowook-ah.Its not a girl.'' he wishpered
in the air.

--
Kyuhyun walk towards the school.Slinging his bag onto his shoulder.Students voice can be hear.
''I'm really popular.'' Kyuhyun murmured as he entred the gate.
While walking he noticed he's ex-friends.Too much stress.He just gestured a middle finger to them.Which they returned with a annoying smirk that kyuhyun wanted to erase.
Kyuhyun arrived at his room.Well am i to early.He let himself sit comfortably in ... sungmin chair.Well kyuhyun never notice it.Kyuhyun hopefully think his this day will be memorable.Because this day.He's ready.He will confess..

His love for that boy..He knew this will be so suprising.Its not like he force himself to fall for the boy..

He's heart did so.. 
He couldn't stop it.The feeling is so strong.Himself never knew he could fall for a same as him.It just happen. 

It just happen that he have no clue how it 'happen' 

Kyuhyun stoop up and tap the table infront him.He feel so down.Where the heck is he?Did he have a date with that horsie again..He smirked.He's determined that sungmin and that horsie is not together now.But where is he?!

After some minutes.He sits when he calmed a little and glanced at the door.He let his eyes stays in that area.Although he feels so freaking nervous.If ever sungmin show up.Cho Kyuhyun.Your digging your own grave.Calm yourself.It just him.Its just sungmin.

However.

Its not just sungmin.

No just.

Its the boy he fell for..

and he couldn't stop craving.

and he punched himself for that.
--

Kyuhyun sigh in the ninth time.Its been 30 minutes.He wonder did sungmin get in accident or what.Their room started to fill off many students and yes he's dear cousin is also include.Did he get salvage or something.
 
An hour past and their class is about to start.But there is no sungmin until now.Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and sigh.This will be a long day without..

Him..
Again he sigh as he clasped his hand tightly.

-- The Class ended while kyuhyun is walking like a zombie.Where would he go? To home of course.-- 

He walked until he reached the gate.Kyuhyun observed the sorrounding.The sun is about to go down.He thought that his confession will not going to happen today.He consider this day as a bad day.He is quite bothered.He keeps thinking until he reached his car at the parking lot.He slowly open it and calmly but you could sense that his sadness are still lingering in his handsome face.

Kyuhyun arrived at their house.Keeps thinking how could he survive when he's obviously in daze while driving ; terribly his mind is flying and searching for sungmin.Well that's how love works.He closes his eyes and walk towards his house.

When he arrive inside.He quickly get a food in their refrigirator ; this is my solution for not seeing you today.He munched it loudly,want people to hear he is terribly in pain.He don't know he finished a 5 cupcakes.Big cupcakes to be exact.

Kyuhyun looked at his tummy and patted it.Don't worry i wil go to gym in the other day.Just let me eat and eat.You will be back normal.Kyuhyun convinced himself while drinking a glass of water. 

T____T 

******

After kyuhyun let himself eat a dozen of cupcake.He quickly go upstairs and walk towards his room but he never thought there is a different voice coming from it.He nervously open the door and TADA! 
Kyuhyun eyes widened when he saw his bestfriend and yesung and...and..

Sungmin! 

He touched his chest and shakingly pointed at the couple..

''Why is sungmin here?!''
Kyuhyun shouted.Sungmin swallowed and exchange stares with the couple he met earlier.
 
******

''Don't murder us with your eyes.We didn't do anything wrong.'' Ryeowook said pouting and yesung peck his lips.Ryeowook can't help not to blush.He glanced at his boyfriend and look at kyuhyun after..He said in his mind and look away nervously.Kyuhyun looks like an angry fox.He blinked and said ''Maybe a little.We did wrong but just a little.'' Kyuhyun glared more. 

Ryeowook walk towards his bestfriend and looks down for a while before looking at his bestfriend.He tapped kyuhyun shoulder in a kind way,calming him down.

''Its for your own good.I know you want to let your feelings out already.'' 

They knew it already.Kyuhyun thought horriedly,eyes like a soccer ball.

Ryeowook continued ''So we bought him here no a per-'' 

''What do you know about my love?'' Kyuhyun said nervously.

Sungmin shakes in his spot.

''I don't even know who's that person is.But i will tell you how i get this person.I think you two are close.'' Ryeowook said teasingly.Kyuhyun roll his eyes ''Just tell me already.'' 

''This is what happen earlier.''

**FLASHBACK**

Ryeowook and his boyfriend was walking towards their old school.Well they get out in kyuhyun house just to see this and check kyuhyun 

and also ..

The lucky girl!

Ryeowook glanced at the sorrounding happily.He cling in yesung arms like a excited child.Yesung just smiled and ruffled ryeowook hair.I've got a cute boyfriend.He thought.

Ryeowook tilted his head and look at the person quickly running to the gate but the silver gate closes itself.The person breath is uneven because of running.

Ryeowook and Yesung quickly walked in that direction.The person is about to cry.Poor cutie.They bought thought. 

''Hey cutie we saw what happen.'' Ryeowook said in a soft voice.The person just look at the two who's infront him.The person carefully placed his hand on the silver gate ; to have an support. ''Excuse me.But who are you?'' Ryeowook smiled.

''I'm ryeowook and this is my boyfriend name yesung.'' Ryeowook introduced while asking for a shake hands.The person wipe his hand using his uniform and accepted.

''Nice to meet you guys.'' I never knew someone will talk to me like this.The person thought.''I'm Sungmin.'' The person introduced battling in his mind.Ryeowook name was so familiar.
 
''Its an honor to meet you'' Ryeowook smiled and realized something.

(A/N:The person will be change into sungmin)

Sungmin started to walk away but ryeowook suddenly hold his hand.Stoping him.

''We need your help.'' Ryeowook said,eyes are twinkling.Yesung shrieked.

Sungmin got shocked at the sudden request.

''Okay.What is it?'' Sungmin asked.It could be just a simple request right.He thought.
Ryeowook pinched sungmin cheek.This person is so cute. ''I want you to pretend like you are being confessed to.'' 

''WHAT?!''Sungmin shrieked.

***

''So that's how it happen.We asked sungmin a favor to pretend so you can't be nervous when confessing for your 'love' '' Ryeowook clapped loudly and urged yesung to clap also which the boy obligately did.

Kyuhyun jaw dropped and sungmin realized that's why ryeowook name is familiar.Its kyuhyun bestfriend afterall.He flicked his own forehead and stupidly touched his chest feeling so hurt because will confess to someone.

''Its look like you two already know each other.'' Yesung said dropping his hand in sungmin shoulder.Kyuhyun glared and walk towards sungmin ''Why did you followed this two idiots.'' He said removing yesung hands in sungmin shoulder harshly.Yesung gulped.

''Let's go'' Kyuhyun said dragging sungmin up from the floor.Sungmin just go with the flow and bid bye at the couple.

Ryeowook quickly stand up and locked the door.''You two will not go anywhere.Practice here and i know kyu your disgusted because we bought a boy not a girl to practiced to.'' 

Kyuhyun just stared at his bestfriend.
Ryeowook-ah you don't know what is happening at all.He thought.

''Practice now.'' Ryeowook said strictly.Kyuhyun just nodded and look at sungmin afterwards.You don't how much i crave for your presence today.I wish i could say that to you.He hopefully thought.

''Okay!ACT 1! ''
 
''Uhhhmmm i really love you.I don't know when this happen.But i'm so ed up when - '' 

''Stop!Don't ing curse!Your confessing not other way around.'' Ryeowook shouted.

Kyuhyun stomped his foot and try it once again.

''I-I '' 

''No freaking stuttering.'' Ryeowook shouted once again.

''You don't how i feel because yesung confessed to at first.I'm ing nervous you know.'' 

''Just go on!'' 

Act 3 

''Never knew i could for someone like you.''

''Don't ing doubt your feelings.Just be a straightforward.Just tell him you ing love him and THE END.'' Ryeowook shouted and yesung is trying to calm him down.

Kyuhyun sighed and look at sungmin eyes.Sungmin gulped feeling so jailed in kyuhyun eyes.Eyes that seriously looking at him.

''I love you.''
Finally kyuhyun said it.

''Good job guys.Its okay now.'' Ryeowook let out a satisfied smile.

**** 

Kyuhyun let out a satisfied smile.It just so similar when he practiced confessing with sungmin.Its a similar feeling.He steal a glance at sungmin who's with the couple.He still can't take when yesung is talking to sungmin.He feels betrayed and he don't why.

He walk towards them clearly to hear what they are talking about.

''You did good there.'' Yesung said wrapping around his arm around sungmin.Sungmin smiled.

''Its nothing.'' Sungmin said almost blushing.

You had a guts to blush.Kyuhyun thought.

He quickly nudged ryeowook who's in daze.

''Your boyfriend and my friend are so close now.Aren't you jealous?''

''I'm not.I have a trust on yesung that's why.'' 

Sungmin look at the two besties.
They don't seem to be a bestfriend.They look more than that.He just look down and hopefully wish to get out of this place.

''So you think i don't have any trust on my sungmin huh!'' Kyuhyun blurted.

''Why are u treating me like an enemy.I'm your bestfriend! and what did you just said?'' Ryeowook eyes widened from the shock.

''Nothing!'' Kyuhyun sulked and pouted like a child.

''So a cho kyuhyun is now pouting!'' Ryeowook giggled and poked kyuhyum cheek.Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and steal a glance on yesung and sungmin.

He couldn't take it anymore so he stand up and drag sungmin into the guest room.Which yesung and ryeowook sleep.

He pinned sungmin at the wall and gritted his teeth.

''Stop hanging out with him anymore!'' He possesively said.

''We are not hanging-out.We were just talking.'' Sungmin replied.

''It doesn't seem that you two are just talking.'' Kyuhyun said leaning close.

''Why are being like this?'' Sungmin asked struggling in kyuhyun's Hold.

''I'm jealous!''
 
----END OF CHAPTER----
 
MAMACITA!!