RP-5

Rejected.

SungMin Pov.

I can feel their stare at me.

I wonder what happen yesterday,which i'm absent.I think whole day on how can i face the world after he announced it.

Wind blows in my skin .

I wonder why i'm walking with full attention.

What did they want from me.Really.

---

Kyuhyun Pov.

''Hello Students .Cho Kyuhyun speaking.I'm just gonna tell all of you a bad news.A very bad news.Yes for all of us.There is one person which is gay.A gay nerd just confessed his love for me.How could he?!I'm straight like a ruler and all of you know that.We could do something to make him forget his one-sided love for me right? i said while gaping for air.I saw many people infront of me.Looking at me curiously.Yes in a few seconds all of them will realize what i just said.That gay is too troublesome.I don't want my highschool life will be ruined.This people is too slow.Tskkk.

One student caught my attention.How could i not.He dangerously screamed loud.

''I think i know that person.I just think.Not that i really know.Urgghhh Forget it.That unknown person said while thinking foolishly.

-_- 

''Okay i will tell all of you his name.His freaking name is Lee Sungmin.''

1,2,3 Boom!

People keep talking.Urgghhh its hurting my damn ears.

''The Loner lee sungmin?'' 

''So that nerd is actually gay.Its make his image more horrible.''

''What?!That nerd?''

''So its not a rumour.For him being gay.He's very good at hiding.Tssk.''

People keep babbling.Which i just ignore.I already know about that.I thought its just a rumour for him being gay.But yeah its real after he confessed his love for me.Disgusting Freak.

After a few minutes their voices got down.I let out a sigh and brought my hand in my pockets.

''All of you want to get rid of that freak right?''i said as i stand with confidence infront of them.

''Yes'' all of them said in unison.It's easy to get rid of him.Smirked.

''All who want to help me.Go to the gym in 5 minutes.'' i said as i waved my hand and walked away with smirk covering my face.

I will make his life living hell.I just don't want to have a gay in this school.Cause once i had an bestfriend.Actually a gay bestfriend after he told me his uallity.First i am very dissapointed after knowing my bestfriend secret.He migrated in US with his boyfriend. Yes i accepted them.But not fully.All i know my bestfriend finds his happiness in that guy.But now.I don't want a nerd-guy whom will be part of my  life.

---

SungMin Pov.

Lectures in every subject.My hand hurts.But one thing keep bugging me is their stares.Glares from the girls,and an annoying stares coming from my classmates eyes.I felt scared.I think if i move just a little.I'm sure.Really sure that they will attack me.I really wonder what happen when i'm gone.

---

KyuHyun Pov.

I stand confidently with many people around of me.All of them admiring my presence.Yes there is many people wanted to help me.We are in the gym right now.I cough to caught their attention following...

''Hi students.I'm here to tell all of you what will we do.''

''To make his life miserable.''

''That he can't even imagine.''

I told them all of my plan.Later to be their plan also.

Game On.

---

SungMin Pov.

All of the students is getting ready to go home.So i.I'm stuffing my books and projects in my locker as i heard plenty? of girls talking about me? Am i popular now.In the morning they keep staring me like i'm a prey and they are the predator.

I almost done stuffing my things in my locker.Ready to close it.But...

''That is Lee Sungmin right?'' one of the brunnette girl said.

''Yes its him''

''He is the one who confessed to kyuhyun right?'' said the blode one as she keep glancing in my direction.I looked at them confusely but they immedietly looked away.

''Didn't he he know that loving same gender as you is forbidden.I think most of the people will buried him alive.I hope he will be back to normal before he face the tragedy that will come to him.'' said the one who had a curly hair while preparing to go home.

Back to normal me? So i'm abnormal in their eyes.I glanced at their direction but all of them are already gone.As i walked through the corridors.All i can hear is my footstep.So lonely.I started questioning myself .Me back to normal?.

I'm normal.

I'm just inlove.

That's all.

They called it abnormal for falling over heels.With the same gender.

As they see me fantasing about their Prince.But yeah i'm repeating it.I'm just inlove with a person who's straighter as pole.

 

That one day i wish that he will fall for me too..Someday..

END OF CHAPTER 5.

---------

long time no update. XD.This week is our last week in class.I will update more faster cause its our vacation.

Please tell me if you like this story.Thanks for the people who's been reading this.^_^

KyuMin is Real,so just believe.

send hugs and kisses.! xDD..