CUPID AS A STALKER?!

Rejected.

CUPID AS A STALKER?!

~~

''So are you ready to go?'' Siwon said as he sling sungmin bag in his shoulder.Sungmin feel flustered all sudden.This is the first time he will have someone to hang-out to.

''Yes.Siwon-sshi.I'm ready.Lets go.'' Sungmin said standing up.He looks at outside and the students are all ready to go home.

''Ah! Siwon-sshi.We have to go to the apartment i'm renting.I have to get a permission from my uncle.'' Sungmin said while their walking in the corridor.Siwon just nodded and felt happy because he got to meet sungmin uncle.

While they are walking they never notice a shadow who's following them until they reached the main gate.

/This is so fun/ 
Anonymous person sneakily thought as he continue following the two figures.

~~
Siwon and Sungmin arrived at his unle apartment.Siwon as a gentleman.He open the door for sungmin.Sungmin just smiled at him.
Anonymous cursed in his mind.Rolling his eyes he quickly run near the main to make himself in.

Yes! Anonymous shouted in his mind.Doing a yes gesture.This is the first time i run all my might.Anonymous thought.This is new for him.He's not really a sporty person.Unlike Siwon.
Erase Erase.K- Anonymous grunted.

Meanwhile.

An middle aged man looked at the the two figures infront of him.Who's this musculine guy with sungmin.

"Sungmin-ah when did you get that big fish" 
An middle aged man suspectly said.Sungmin laughed at his uncle statement.
Siwon tilted his head.When did i evolved as a fish.I'm a horse.Siwon pouted in his mind.But this is sungmin's uncle.He should respect him.Now i'm a fish.Siwon considered in his mind.

"Uhhmm Hello Uncle.I'm Siwon.Sungmin's soon to be-" Sungmin suddenly slap his hand in siwon shoulder.

"I'm Sungmin friend.I mean." Siwon smiled at sungmin's uncle and touch his shoulder.Its hurt.Sungmin hand is heavy.
Anonymous laugh in his mind while hiding at the vase in sungmin's uncle unit.

"Wow sungmin-ah.You got yourself a friend."
The middle aged man exclaimed feeling happy for sungmin.Whom he already concidered as a son.
Sungmin suddenly felt a blush in his face.He got himself a friend.

"I'm your first friend." Anonymous said as he rolled his eyes.Feeling irritated when he saw siwon hands crawling in sungmin waist.No.You shouldn't be irritated.You should be disgust in their action.Because they are both boys.Anonymous tried to convinced himself.

Sungmin felt tense when he feel siwon hands is in his back.He never feel an skinship like this.
Sungmin leaned in siwon ear and whispered.

''What are you doing? We are infront of my uncle."
Siwon look at sungmin and pinch his nose.Sungmin shyly smile and just nodded.Siwon is bubbly and gentleman.He should be happy.

On the other hand.Anonymous can't think anymore.All he can do is clench his fist with anger that building inside of him.
All he could ask himself.Why am i feeling like this.I don't want to feel this pain anymore.I'm so curious.

--FastForward--

In the mall.

Siwon and Sungmin freely walk in the mall as people start glancing at them.Sungmin felt scared.If ever people judged siwon because of him.
Sungmin felt a squeeze in his shoulder.Sungmin look at siwon.Siwon gave sungmin a wide smile.Sungmin look down and gesture a fighting in his hand.

***
Siwon Side.

He's really cute.I think i really fall for him.
Siwon noticed a shop with cute things.Just like sungmin face.He thought.He quickly dragged sungmin in that shop.

***

Anonymous to the rescue.

Many people in the shop got curious because there is a person who's dress in a coat.A black coat,A cool black shades.The person is all black.The staff became nervous.Maybe that black boy will rob their shop.But why this shop.Its all for cute things.Its opposite in that person style.
Maybe for his lover.They thought.

--
Sungmin spotted a key chain in the store.He suddenly remember the key chain that he bought for kyuhyun.But sungmin never knew where that keychain right now.Sungmin slowly get his pocket and look at the keychain that is hung in his cellphone.Sungmin looks down and tried not to remember that day he supposed to give that day.

Sungmin is startled when he bumped into someone.Sungmin quickly apologize and bow repeatedly.But sungmin never heard the person whined or anything.He slowly lifted his head and saw kyuhyun looking at him seriously.

What does that mean?

''Slow'' Kyuhyun mumbled.

''What are you doing here my slave?'' Kyuhyun said removing his glasses.

''Just you know....I'm with siwon.'' Sungmin finally said it.

Kyuhyun looks around and there is no trace of siwon's presence.Maybe that brat is peeing.Kyuhyun don't want to see siwon after he did THAT earlier..

''Where is siwon?'' 

Sungmin curiously looked around and he's eyes never trace siwon figure.

''Maybe.He's looking a thing to buy.'' Sungmin said as he grip his hand in his light blue shirt.Where did siwon go?

''Maybe he leaves you alone'' Kyuhyun murmured and Sungmin heard it.

Sungmin just laughed awkwardly while chanting in his mind.Where is Siwon? He didn't leave me here right? Sungmin thought pathetically.

After a minute of silence.

Sungmin accidently spotted a figure coming near them.

Its Siwon luckily.

Sungmin smiled widely.He can really count on siwon.

''Sorry sungmin-ah.I just bought something for us.'' Siwon said as he gaped for air.

''Its okay siwon-sshi.What did you bought?'' Sungmin said as he easily forget that kyuhyun is with them.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.I'm not existing anymore? He thought as he looks at the pairs infront of him.Having their own world.Kyuhyun cough to get their atention.This two is really!

Siwon immediately noticed that and he saw his cousin.When did he got here?

''Oh~ Kyuhyun-ah.What is my dongsaeng doing here?''

''Nothing...'' Kyuhyun said whistling.

''Maybe you had a reason.You just don't want to tell me~~'' Siwon said as he pouted.

DIsgusting.Kyuhyun thought.

''Don't pout.You look urghh.'' Kyuhyun said as he fakely puke.

Siwon just shakes his head and turn his attention at sungmin.

''This is the one that i bought for us.A couple key chain.'' Siwon said excitedly.

Kyuhyun jaw drops and fan himself.This is really.

Sungmin awkwardly accept siwon gift and smiled at him fakely.

Kyuhyun feel so irritated so sudden.Why the a key chain!

Siwon noticed the two is in the other planet.He pinched kyuhyun cheek and sungmin's nose.This two is really.

Kyuhyun and sungmin got back in the real world as Sungmin realized he just accepted  a new life with siwon.

''Isn't it cool my dearest cousin?'' Siwon said as he show the key chain.

''Yess....Cool..'' Kyuhyun said silently.

 

 

 

I made a lie again.

Not really cool.Kyuhyun stated in his mind as he quickly brought his feet away from the two figure.

The two figures he spy for a day.