The Final Chapter!

Rejected.

Sungmin walked in the corridors as he glance at the students happily greeting him.He's quite confused.Well this is the first time.The first time they look and talk to him in a good way.Unlike few weeks ago.

Whenever some students are greeting him.He just give them a smile and its adding a confusion in his mind.

He still couldn't believe that kyuhyun is officialy his.Well they are not official.Cause kyuhyun never asked him.Ask him to be his boyfriend or whatever you call that.But yeah he feels so happy that kyuhyun confessed to him.


Finally, Sungmin arrived at the classroom. 
He sat on his seat as their classroom. started to filled of some students.He glanced at the window.The view outside looks so fresh.He look around and decided to got up in his chair.Their teacher was not here yet.

He inhale the fresh air from outside.He look up and smiled.The sky looks so comfy.

After a 5 minutes of relaxing.He quickly let his sit.Its tiring to stand up.He thought giddily.

''Okay class! Sit on your own chairs now.''

Sungmin got startled at the loud voice.Our teacher is here.

''Get your notebooks and copy the lecture i will write.When i finished this off.All of you should be finished also.Got that?'' Their teached said strictly.

Sungmin quickly get his notebook and pen but a voice cut him from getting it.

''Mr.Lee its been a long time since i saw you.Don't always stay in the back okay and yeah before i forgot.I complied all of the activities in this section and you and Mr.Cho is missing a one activity.'' Sungmin nodded and tried to remember what is that activity.

''You don't have to think too much.Its an activity.Its a question as i remember.''

A question? 

--

Sungmin POV.

Where is Kyuhyun? 
Maybe he's absent.Why today.
I can't help not to feel sad.

I slumped my head into the desk.I feel so alone even the other students been accompanying me.That's not enough though.I want HIM.

Arrgh what is this.I grab the paper that hitting my forehead.

A pink paper? Oh! i got an admirer.It written in the paper.For Lee Sungmin.

'Meet me at the library-Your admirer.'

But i have kyuhyun now.I should decline this but maybe that person is waiting..Hmm let's see.

--At the library-- 

I looked around but there is no one i. here.Maybe its a prank.I'm a fool  .

I'm preparing to go out but i noticed a paper on the table in my right.

That's the table...

I remember that table.I walked toward the table and quickly get the paper.Its pink again..

'Meet me at the gym-Your admirer.' 

I close the paper and sigh.This person is seriously playing an prank on me right? 

--At the Gym-- 

Once again.I looked around.If ever i saw an paper.I will seriously uggh.

I sigh and start to find the paper.

HERE IT IS.This is where i sat from before.How can that person know.This admirer thingy is not by kyuhyun right.He's absent.That's why.Sleeping his asses off.

'Meet me at the garden-Your admirer.' 

I just smiled.I just hope that brat is the who's been doing this.

--At the garden--

I wanted to sleep in here forever.The flowers dances as i keep my body moving.The fresh air i want to feel it forever.

I pouted as i glimpse a pink paper glued in the bench.

'This is the last.Meet me at the rooftop <3 ' 

This person wants to make me tired all over?! 

This is definitely kyuhyun :3

--At the rooftop--
That person said this is the last stop.I just hope so.

I open the door and my eyes widened as i kyuhyun.Handsomely asking for my hand.What the heck is this.What is happening.I bit my lip as i looked at the other students holding a board.

'WILL.YOU.BE.MY.BOYFRIEND.?.' 

This is so freaking sweet.I don't know how to react.Kyuhyun planned all of this.I just couldn't help my tears as it rolled down in my cheeks.He held my hand and hug me.

''Don't cry.You look retarded.'' He wiped my tears away and kissed me in the forehead.

I just shakes my head.He already told me that before.This brat.

''When did you planned all of this?'' i asked as he smiles at me.

''Yesterday.'' Yesterday?! But that is the time when he confessed to me.He's so fast.
''Anyway.Lets go back to the main event.'' He said as he kneeled down infront of me.Infront of the many students.Even the principal is here with her sulking daughter.
I nodded and look in his eyes.

''Will you be my boyfriend?'' I can really point that he's sincere in his feelings.How could i not love this guy.He's freaking perfect to me.

''You wouldn't have to ask.I'm all yours.'' i said pinching his cheeks as he return me a smile that will make me melt.

I looked above as i saw many pink and blue balloons.My eyes is twinkling from happiness.

This is my story.No our story.Its just the beggining for both us.So keep chasing the one you love until it falls into your arms.Just like i did.

--

''Kyu!'' i shouted as he quickly sat beside me.

''Our teacher said.We have a missing activity.I can't remember it.She said its a question.''

''A question hmmm.Wait i'll try to remember even i'm not listening to our teacher.'' he said and tilted his head.I just smacked him and carefully grab his bag.

''What are you doing?'' he asked. ''Nothing.I just want to check my boyfriend bag .'' which make him blushed.

I just smiled and pouted. ''There's nothing in here.'' i stand up and let my eyes wander around his room.Hmm i got an idea.

''I'll check your bag.Which i already did and also check my bag.ITS KNOWING TIME.'' he just shakes his head and peck my lips..

This brat.He's making me die early.

I turned around blushing and pretend to be busy by opening his cabinet.

What is this? 
A blue paper..A pink ink....

MY LOVE LETTER..HOW DID IT GOT HERE.

''Y-yah!'' i shouted holding the paper tightly in my hands.

He turned around ''I think i already know our missing activity.'' he said walking towards me.I just sigh and show the paper on his face.

''W-where did you get that..?'' 

''No! Where did you get this?''

''Baby i have my source.'' he hugged me tight and ruffled my hair.

''So you read it?'' I don't know but i'm feeling shy.

''Of course its for me right?'' 

which i only nodded.Feeling surrender.

''Anyway.What is the activity your saying?''

''What is the thing that you've always
wished for?'' 

''That's the question.'' 

''Aha! I remember now.'' 
So that's it.Well yeah my wish is..-- 

''So min what is the thing that you've always wished for?'' he asked in a serious tone.

''A Happy Ending.'' 

''Well you got it now with me.'' he smiled and kissed me...and the rest was..

Ecstacy~

Now that i've got my happy ending.
I couldn't ask for more.

Our start might be bad but i know fate can bring us to the happiness.

That he wanted.


--FIN--

#SS6SEOULDAY1 !!!!!!