PLAYING THE PART.

Rejected.

Sungmin is so tired after he talk with kyuhyun earlier.Sungmin felt so sad.But sungmin convinced himself not to be involved in kyuhyun's world anymore.Sungmin decided to be an invisible again.An invisible lonely person who want to have a joy in his heart.Sungmin who's just focusing in his work and other things he supposedly to do.Sungmin who's just glancing for afar.A sungmin who's invisible as air.He will do what he's master want not to be thrown out in their school and also to move on in the happenings in the past few weeks.Sungmin felt happy even kyuhyun never like him.Atleast he been with kyuhyun.Just like his dream want.All sungmin could do is let out a bitter smile.A bittersweet moments together that he will treasure.
Sungmin plop his body in his bed and felt sungmin under him.
Sungmin can feel his heart thumping.A thief or something.Sungmin turn his head slowly and .Sungmin stand up immediately and bring his chin up and pointed his finger at the person on his bed.

''What are you doing here?'' Sungmin shouted as kyuhyun keeps his lips together.Feeling awkward all over.Just barging in someone's house.

''I'm just you know...''
Kyuhyun felt speechless.

''What?!'' Sungmin face became curious.

''I just wanted to do my job.''

''Job.In someone's house?'' Sungmin sighed.

''My cupid job.Stupid.'' Kyuhyun said as he got up in sungmin bed and smirk at sungmin.
After a minute sungmin realized it.He never really thought that kyuhyun will do his job.
Sungmin knew that he'll just make siwon h
appy then boom.

Sungmin couldn't help but to be surprised.
 
''Then we could just meets up in other place not here right?'' Sungmin suggested.
 
''Why waste time to go somewhere?'' Kyuhyun said with a confidence.
 
''Because my uncle may saw you.Then i'm sure he will really inspect you head to toe.You don't want to be treated like that right?''
Sungmin said as he moved his hands non-stop.Explaining it.
 
Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and gestured sungmin to come near him.Sungmin just follow his master order.
 
''You know i'm your master right.Then I'm acting as a cupid when it comes in your interaction with my cousin.'' Kyuhyun whispered.
Sungmin just nodded.Not really an good idea.Sungmin thought.
 
~~
In kyuhyun side.
 
Kyuhyun looks like a lifeless person.Kyuhyun don't know if that decision will lead in a good result.Himself , Doubt it.He stared at the sorrounding.He's in sungmin apartment.Kyuhyun want some space.Cause he don't have any intention to go home.The pain is still fresh and now he's feeling so dull living a world like this.Sungmin may think that /why would kyuhyun stays here/ 
But kyuhyun don't care.Sungmin is the one whom he will lean on right now.And more over.Sungmin is HIS slave.All of his friends is a traitor.Kyuhyun thought they are a good influence but he's wrong.They just accompany me because i'm rich and they will get people attention if they will be always cling onto me.Kyuhyun found out when he's cousin get transferred

''Why it ended up like this.'' Kyuhyun ask himself.Kyuhyun felt curious about everything.Everything that happen in the past few weeks.

Kyuhyun don't know but he started to regret what he did and said about sungmin in the first place.Kyuhyun sighed and closes his eyes tight.What would i do to - Kyuhyun is suprised when he heard the door open and there a person comes in mumbling.

''Arggh.I'm so tired of my life.'' Unknown person said as he drop his body in his small bed.

! Is sungmin in top of me.Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he saw sungmin moving messily above his.He don't know but he feels so uneasy who wouldn't be right.This position is really urggh so uncomfortable.
 
~~

''Hi'' 
Sungmin felt he died in a moment.Sungmin looks at siwon as he nervously said hi also.

''Want to hang-out.''
Sungmin gulped and shakes his head.

''But siwon-sshi.We are in the middle of the class and look at our teacher.She's glaring at this direction.'' Sungmin pointed out.He don't want to be trouble.He have an schorlarship to take care off.

''Please just once.No we could always hang out.But i really want you to go with me.''
Siwon craved and give sungmin a puppy eyes.Sungmin think twice.

''I'm really sorry siwon-shii'' Sungmin apologically said glancing at the whole classroom.Accidently he noticed that kyuhyun is looking at him.Sungmin tried to figure out.He can't read the latter expression.

Sungmin widened his eyes.He have a deal with kyuhyun.He should agree with this 

/Make siwon happy/

Sungmin look at the lecture in his notebook and stated in his headd.

What does that look means?

Is that look just reminding me to go with siwon or just nodded when it comes to siwon

Or that looks just illustrate that.

He don't want me to go?

Sungmin don't think a impossible events.Babo sungmin.

Meanwhile.Kyuhyun thought that.Did really siwon continue his plan.The plan that he told kyuhyun earlier.

FLASHBACK
Kyuhyun sit at his seat as his eyes start to wonder around the classroom.Where is su-
! Kyuhyun cursed in his mind.
Siwon just got out in nowhere with a wide smile in his face.He looks retarded.Kyuhyun thought hideously.

''What brought you here? Horsie.'' Kyuhyun smirk.

''This is my classroom craters.'' Kyuhyun resist himself not to be angry.He really did.
Kyuhyun gestured a dirty finger.Siwon just sigh.

''I'm planning to invite sungmin to watch a film'' Siwon said goofily.

Kyuhyun felt stuck in a moment.

''O-Oh that's a good plan h-horsie...''
Kyuhyun said trying to smile .What the hell happening to me.Kyuhyun thought.

''Cheer up kyuhyun.You look down'' Siwon patted kyuhyun's head.

Kyuhyun just return siwon a smile.A smile that never reach his ears.

END OF THE FLASHBACK.

Kyuhyun look in sungmin face and saw him nodding his head.On a second thought.He agreed in siwon plan.Kyuhyun just focus at their lecture as he feel his heart tightening.What the hell is this feeling.I just want to get rid of it.Its hurting me.Damn it.Kyuhyun thought desperately glancing at the couple he made and he as a cupid.A cupid who don't even know what love is.

--

Next chapter: Cupid as a stalker?!