Cheering O_O.

Rejected.

I don't want to go to school.It makes me shivered.But yeah i should.My landlord will be angry to me.I don't want to dissapoint him.In my own reason.The pained is till fresh.It's hard to forget that i've been rejected again.But i always tell myself.I shouldn't give up.My landlord said the world is too cruel.But yeah i should be a shield.A shield that hard to break.But how.How can i face the real world.I've already been hurt.I bath and headed to the school.I don't feel like eating.I don't have an appetite.

I looked like a lifeless person.Who would the one caused this? Yeah its him,

My heas is bow down while getting my feet speed up.They looked at me like i'm a piece of trash again.Life is really cruel.They glared at me while i'm trying to stand up properly.I could see them even my head is down.I just ignored them.What does i do to them.Its me who been hurt all this time.They treating me like this again.I thought they will stop after my 'speech' yesterday.Well,I'm wrong.I just ignored them.I just wish my life will be back to normal again.Even there is bullies.But its just maybe 5 or 6? But now i think the whole school.Even my love is included.I should report this problem right.But the principal daughter is kyuhyun allies too.So what could i do right?

I arrived at my classroom and my classmates stop in their doings.I just headed in my seat quickly.I don't want to be hurt again.There is many scars in my heart and i don't want to add a new scars on it.Minutes past and my teacher arrived while holding many clothes.Hmm.My teacher stop the students who's keep on talking.Even they already know that our teacher arrived.They don't care.They will never care.

My teacher opened to talk when a students walks in.Have a bow hair.Tall.Yeah its none other than cho kyuhyun.Late comer.Just like always.

He walks to headed in his seats.I bowed my head as i feel his presence in my side.

Our teacher coughed to get our attention,Yes a handsome prince just walked in.The students is quiet.Their boss are here.

This is my chance to talk about their upcoming game.Their teacher thought.Her students will have an opponent.She will picked a best player.The upcoming game or fight is basketball.She sighed while looking around her students.Behaving.This kid is really powerful.He can control his wild classmates.She thought bitterly.

''Okay students.We will have an upcoming fight with the other school.All-

Someone cut the teachers speech. =.= One of the students raises his hand.The teacher raised her eyebrows together.She gestured the student to stand up.

''You have a question ?'' 

''Is it a fight with another school gangsters.'' The student eyes is twinkling.

The students cheer at that statement.

Sungmin just rolled his eyes.While kyuhyun is just sleeping.He didn't care.

The teacher let out a big sigh.

''No it's not.Sit down now.I will explain it.''

Boys stomped their feet.They thought it could be a fight between bases.Their teacher is no fun.

Except kyuhyun and sungmin.Sungmin is just listening in his classmates whining.He could be deaf in their voices.Kyuhyun is just in the same state.Sleeping.

''This fight required a best player.All of you know basketball right?'' The students just answer with a lazy yes.

Their teacher continued her speech.

''This is how it goes.I will picked a minimum of 10 students or maybe 15 on a team.This clothes that i bought is the one that my picked students will wore.All of you have almost the same size.It's settled then.All of you will go to the Gym this afternoon.We will have a try out.So i could see how you played.So i can picked the best player.And yeah girls can go there too.To cheer.I recommend our class to be the one who will be competiting.So be good and we will defeat the other side!'' Their teacher said while raising her hands.The student just nodded.They don't want to be a loser.Their teacher have so much time left.So she just left them with an activity.She wrote in in the blackboard.A question.

''What is the thing that you've always wished for.?'' She looked at her students and said ''Write your answer in one clean paper.Even its not long.But the important thing is your point of view.Pass your paper to me tomorrow and you will explained it infront one by one.Okay clas.Bye for now and see ya this afternoon.Their teacher wave and leave them.The students does their activity.All of them.They could be a bully.But they can be a good students if they wanted to.This question is quiet related to me.Sungmin thought while writing his answer.

--

Afternoon comes.

Students in sungmin class is already there.Including kyuhyun.Their teacher said they will meet in here.

Their teacher arrived while holding a ball.

''Okay class.Boys line up and try out one by one.''

After 10 minutes.It's my turn.Sungmin thought nervously.This is his first time not to mention it.Sungmin inhale and hold the ball.

WOOO.

Sungmin jumped and shoot it.But failed.It didn't get in.Sungmin bow down his head and headed to the seats in there.I should line up in the end line.But kyuhyun is there.

Its kyuhyun turn.I'm the one who's getting nervous.

A girl students sit beside him.Sungmin startled.No one dares to be close to him.Even in their classroom.

Sungmin awkwardly seat and just shut his mouth up.He looked at kyuhyun.He's eyes widened.The latter is looking at him too.Sungmin looked away and looked at kyuhyun again.But now kyuhyun is not looking at him.Kyuhyun is looking at the girl beside me.I could sense that kyuhyun is glaring at this girl.I wonder why.I stared at kyuhyun and the latter just shakes his head.

''Psst.'' Sungmin is surprised when this girl signaled him.I don't know her.Is she from other section?

''Uhhmm.What do you want from me.''

The girl just handed me a banner and said cheer for kyuhyun and that girl leaves immediately.

Me cheer for kyuhyun.Is she nuts.I wanted to but kyuhyun won't like that.

I looked at that girl again and saw her glaring at me.Uhmm i just raised the banner she gave to me.Doing the same as her.I raised it higher and shouted.

''Go Kyuhyun.You can do it.'' I said loud while getting nervous each second.This could be a bad idea.I swear.The students is surprises by my action.

Kyuhyun looked at me.Eyes widened and he touched his air slowly and shoot the ball.

And it got in.The gym is full of cheers.I just smiled a little.I know he can do it.

--

I looked at sungmin after he shouted.He had a guts? I just touched my hair and shooted the ball.

And yeah just like always.It got in.

I headed in the chairs in this gym and seated on it.I don't know but i feel like there's a pure smile covering my lips.I just decided to looked at him again.And yeah he's looking at me too.I averted my eyes somewhere and headed outside to brush this blush out of my face.

--END--

Am i too fast.Is it too fast to admit kyu's growing feelings?