The Arrival + The Plan

Rejected.

Warning: Short Chapter.

''So do you have any plans to make us get out of here?''

Sungmin mumble feeling so sleepy.
Kyuhyun glanced at sungmin and lifted his both shoulder.
Sungmin sigh.This .
Kyuhyun notice sungmin troubled face.
Well i have a cellphone to get help from someone but i just don't want to get out of here.This chance is rare.Even i already admitted i fall for him.
Kyuhyun inhaled and look around.Its already morning.The school librarian might be here in half an hour i think.
''Don't worry.The school librarian will arrive here in half an hour.Skip class and go home okay.Just rest i will give you a ride.'' 
Kyuhyun said ruffling sungmin hair.
Sungmin just smiled.Cho Kyuhyun your really confusing me.He just acting like a lover.Sungmin blushed at his imagination.

--30 minutes past--

Sungmin yawned and look at kyuhyun who's sleeping beside him.Sitting besiside him.He smiled and gently nudged him.
''Kyuhy-''
There is a sudden sound make by the door.
Sungmin feels happy.They could go out now.
The door let out a figure.
Why siwon? Sungmin squeezed his eyes out.
''Hmmm...W-what is happening?'' Siwon said his lips is vibrating from the shock.
Sungmin froze in his spot.
''Its nice to see you siwon-ah.'' Sungmin greeted standing up.
''Sungmin-ah.I'm asking you what is happening?.'' Siwon quietly said.Like he is so down.
''We just got stuck in here.'' Sungmin said preparing to walk towards siwon but a hand held him back.
''Together?'' Siwon said glancing at sungmin right hand and look at sungmin after.
''Yes its just an co-''
''My dear cousin.Hello.'' Kyuhyun said still holding sungmin hand.Siwon look at kyuhyun and glared.
''Cho kyuhyun.You are really cheater.Why can't you fight equally.That night,the exact date of my birthday You said feeling change.So its really true.'' Siwon let out a tss.
Kyuhyun bit his lips.I can't say it right now.It will an unromantic confession.
''I-i just let us go out.We haven't eat anything.'' Kyuhyun said changing the topic.
''Wow.Your changing the topic now.Well i will let go of that.'' Siwon sneered and turn his attention at sungmin. ''Let's eat somewhere.I'll treat you.''

Sungmin just nodded.Feeling hurt after kyuhyun changed the topic.Arggh.This confusion will not go anywhere.

Kyuhyun glared at the siwon who's walking towards the door... with sungmin.
You still have a feelings for sungmin.
Well just wait i've got my back-up.My bestfriend.OW! He's arriving today with his boyfriend.Just wait my dear-cousin.Were not bestfriend for nothing.You will give up. Kyuhyun thought evily.
After some minutes.
Kyuhyun stomped like a child and chew his lips like a mad man.
''I SAID I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A RIDE.''
Kyuhyun shouted.
''Shhhhh.''
Kyuhyun eyes widened.So the one that he saw last night is really real!
The mad man gathered sungmin bag and his and quickly run off.

Well Cho Kyuhyun can be scared too.

''You scared him.'' The smaller man said.

''Don't worry donghae-ah.'' The taller man said as he wear his clothes.

''Next time don't be such a hurry.I'm not going anywhere okay.''

''Yes baby.''

The smaller man just shakes his head and wipe the white stain in the table ().

''Now carry me.I hope they never hear our moan last night.'' smaller man said wearing his pants.

''Don't worry,they will just think they are dreaming.''

''Yes maybe.''

''They never knew that they are with other two guys.I never knew kyuhyun is in love.''

''Well people changed.''

The taller man can't help but to agree.
--
''Welcome to korea my best friend.''

Kyuhyun hug his best friend and look at the person beside his best friend.

''Don't treat me like i never spent 15 years in here.'' Ryeowook said grinning.Kyuhyun just puffed his cheeks out.

''Well Long time no see yesung-sshi.'' 

Kyuhyun said extending his hand towards yesung.Yesung got shock in the sudden action.He smiled and accepted kyuhyun offer.

Kyuhyun just shrugged and help the two in their baggage.
--
They arrived at kyuhyun house.Well they have an agreement that ryeowook and yesung will stay in kyuhyun house.
Well how was kyuhyun and his parents? Well kyuhyun just ignored the two and live in the house like a rebel.

''Be comfortable and yesung-sshi.Can i borrow ryeowook for a while?'' Kyuhyun asked literary begging.

Yesung blinked and nodded.

''Yes you can.'' He smiled nervously,Still convincing himself to believe what is happening.

Kyuhyun returned a smile and forcely dragged his best friend in the kitchen.
--
''Well meet me in the other day.''

''Yes.Thank you for helping me.I hope this event will be perfect.'

''Well your Cho kyuhyun after all.Believe in yourself!''
---
Next:Building Jealousy.