How i met my Landlord AKA My Savior.

Rejected.

Sungmin POV.

Darkness howering my visions.I started to open my eyes as i heard my alarm clock rings.I'm really tired.Really tired because of work.I forgot to tell i'm an working-student.I'm a waiter from a restaurant name ''Heaven Feels'' i don't know but the title is too weird for me.I'm working to make money.How can i survive if i didn't do anything for myself right? What is the use of God creating me if i just lay in the bed all they long.And how can i pay my landlord.

I decided to get up cause i will be late if i tell my life-story.I glanced in my sorrounding all the same.I started to fold my blanket that been scattered in my bed.After that i organized my 2 pillows.Yes 2 pillows.One for my head and the other one is the one whom i snuggled to.After i done it.I goes to the bathroom and splash water in my face.After i cleaned up my face.I stared at the mirror.Am i really ugly? Cause people said.I'm just nothing for them.I'm too dramatic but this is reality.Reality that i feared off.This is the face that kyuhyun's hate.People's hate.I just can't accept the fact that people only looked at the cover.Not the inside.I'm a victim i guess.

After a few minutes of staring at my face.I realized that i'll be late.I immedietly stripped my own clothes.After that i on the shower and let the water rained my body.Feel so refreshing.After a good 30 minutes.I'm done.

I wrapped the towel in my waist as i go out.I accidently glanced at my clock.Wooaah! It's 6:30!!! Just a 30 minutes to wear my uniform !

I take my uniform in the couch and immedietly worn it.I also grab my comb and done my hair by it.I wear my glasses that my mom gave me before she died.Let me correct it.I'm just an orphan before and i don't know where my parents really are.Sometimes i worry about them.Of course.I've been in my mother's womb in 9 months and  my father been taking care of us .I think.Being an orphan is not easy.My foster mother loves me.But her husband hates me.Why i wonder.I'm clueless.After they died in the accident i've been alone.I'm just 14 years old that time.I'm very young and i don't know how to live by myself.But after sleeping in the ''highways'' i met my landlord.For me he's like my savior until now.I owe him.Because of him i'm still alive.He took me home.No in his own apartment.I thought he will make me his slave.But he didn't treat me like that.He barely spoke to me.Yes he is a hot-tempered.But i still treat him like my own parent.His first word for me is ''If ever you turn 16 you will have to pay your rent in here.You have to worked for yourself too.The world is so cruel.So be careful.Your lucky that i have to go to market for my food and i found you.I just can't work and work.I'm old right now.So promised me that you'll be a good boy okay?'' ''Okay Uncle.'' after that he enrolled me in schools.

That was my first interaction with my landlord.Now i'm 16 and have to worked myself.

Woaaa!I'm late.I walked faster and opened the door to make my way out.

NEW DAY.NEW SITUATION THAT I WILL FACE.HERE I COME.''PRINCE ACADEMY.''

----

SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE T.T !

I PROMISED I'LL UPDATE LONGER NEXT TIME

GRAMMAR:404 NOT FOUND.

MIN BULGE IS 24 INCHES XD!! JUST KIDDING