FLASHBACK + The Realization. (Kyuhyun POV)

Rejected.

Sungmin slowly brought kyuhyun's body in his bed.He's afraid if ever the latter woke up.Sungmin looked at kyuhyun sleeping form.He looks like a child.Sungmin thought as he covered kyuhyun with a blanket.
Aha! Kyuhyun cellphone! Sungmin pulls out kyuhyun cellphone in his jacket pocket.Sungmin carefully dropped kyuhyun cellphone beside the sleeping form.But...
Sungmin touched the cellphone again.
He lifted it up as he see a key chain hanging in there beautifully.Sungmin shakes his head.No! Maybe i'm mistaken.Sungmin returned the cellphone beside the latter but his heart is telling him to look at it carefully.
Again,Sungmin looks at it carefully.He felt scared though.No way!
There is no way! Sungmin said in his mind.There is a KM engraving in the back of it.
''It couldn't be.'' Sungmin mumbled.


''It could be.''

Sungmin felt a tears that wanted to escape in his eyes.
Kyuhyun is awake.
''You are using this key chain?'' 

''I'm afraid i am.'' Kyuhyun said confidently.

''Why?! WHY?!''

All sungmin could ask why?

''You know i don't know too.But i feel contented when i'm using it.''

''Do you know where is it from.''

''I know.''

''Your lying!.''

''I'm not.'' 

''Your drunk.'' Sungmin said as he can feel tears falling from his eyes.

''I'm not drunk.Want to see a proof.'' Kyuhyun said as he leaned to sungmin closely.
Sungmin got nervous all of sudden.This scene again.

''What are you trying to do?'' Sungmin whispered as he felt his back leaning in the wall.The wall of his bed.

Kyuhyun never let out a sentence from his mouth.

His lips does it job.

Cutting a person from talking.
 

 

 


By kissing it.

Kyuhyun slowly led his hand to sungmin waist as he continue savoring sungmin soft lips uniting with his.He never felt so desperate.He never knew he could do this such thing.All he know he never wanted to let go of this chance.
~~
Sungmin feels his heartbeat beating so fast.So fast that he could die.Himself can't take it anymore.Its just a simple lip-locked.An innocent kiss.But for sungmin.This kiss is the best.He never kissed by anyone.Who would kiss him right.But cho kyuhyun right here is kissing him.
~~
Many minutes retreated as their lips is still touching each other.No one dared to move.
Kyuhyun grip on sungmin waist as he chant in his head.He want more.This chance is rare.Himselft don't know what the hell is he doing.All could kyuhyun think its the right thing.He slowly move his lips and felt sungmin vibrated.Kyuhyun thinks that sungmin is so nervous.Its not like this is his first right.Sungmin is always spending his time with his cousin.Always together.Kyuhyun growled in his mind and smashed his lips deeper in sungmin nervous one's.Sungmin eyes widened as he feels kyuhyun deepering the kiss.He's drunk right? I should stop this.Sungmin thought.Kyuhyun will really kill me if ever he knew we kissed when he's innocently drunk right?

''Kyuhyu-ummp'' 

Sungmin tried to talk but kyuhyun didn't even care to stop.Sungmin struggled and said

''Your drunk right?! Please stop this.'' 
Sungmin said gaping for air.Kyuhyun just look at him with hope.Sungmin shakes his head and tried to stand up but pulled him down and kyuhyun trap him under.

''Let go of me.You don't know what your doing.'' Sungmin begged while kyuhyun is holding his both hands above his head.

''I know what i'm doing.If i don't-'' 
Kyuhyun look at sungmin with a serious face.

''If i don't i will never do this such thing.'' Kyuhyun said as he touch sungmin gently.

''But.This is disgusting for you right?'' Sungmin said.

''Hear me out first.''
 
''You don't how much this pain bother me.You don't know how much i always tried to stop myself for punching my cousin.I never felt this feeling for anyone.The pain that i'm feeling when your with siwon.Its hurts me like hell.I don't even know anymore.Why are you making me like this.Tell me!How am i supposed to know this feeling.I always been alone inside.I always wanted to feel love from my parents.But they are always busy.Always busy not to care in their own son and one day you confessed to me.My world turn upside down.I feel happy and sad at the same time.What did you do to me?!'' Kyuhyun shouted as he felt tears rolling down in his eyes.He wanted to wipe it off but if ever he let go of sungmin hand.Sungmin might run away.

Sungmin bit his lips as he feels kyuhyun tears starting to fall down in his face.

''Are you inlove with me?'' Sungmin confidently asked.

Kyuhyun freezed at his position as sungmin look at him.His eyes are questioning.

''I...I don't know.I seriously don't know.'' Kyuhyun said avoiding sungmin eyes.

''Well.Maybe i'm just really delusional'' Sungmin simply said as he tried to get off in kyuhyun grip.
Kyuhyun is shocked in the sudden act.
 

''Let go off me.Its official.I'm giving up.Your just getting my hopes up.I will never regret that i confessed to you.Sorry for confusing you.Sorry for everything i did that make you feel hurt.But for me.I'm not stupid not to think your inlove with me.Wanna know why?'' Sungmin speech as kyuhyun listen carefully.Kyuhyun heart tighten when he heard giving up.That got out in the latter mouth.

''Why?'' Kyuhyun whispered.

''Because you act like it.'' 
Kyuhyun suddenly remembered that this word is the one that siwon told him also.When he's denying that he likes sungmin.

''Now your speechless.Sorry if i act like a smart right now.Even you just look at me like a trash.'' Sungmin said as he finally freed himself from kyuhyun tight grip.

''Well if you'll excuse me.I wanna feel some fresh air.Treat this as your room.Good bye Cho Kyuhyun.'' Sungmin said as he walked to the door.

Good bye Cho Kyuhyun.
Good bye Cho Kyuhyun.
Good bye Cho Kyuhyun.
Good bye Cho Kyuhyun.

It keeps chanting in his mind.
Kyuhyun gathered his remaining strenght and drag sungmin from getting outside.Kyuhyun locked the door and quickly pushed sungmin in the bed and to trap him beneath.

''You only like me.I only like you.Don't go outside.People might steal you away from me.'' Kyuhyun finally said and kissed sungmin passionately as sungmin responded the kiss.Kyuhyun smiled and hug sungmin.

But before he sleep he peck sungmin lips and sleep with a contented heart.

End of the flashback~

Kyuhyun POV.

When the day siwon witnessed us kissing.I already know what happen that night.Wanna know how? Because when sungmin get my cellphone i noticed my key chained.The cellphone key chained that connected us.When we are in the middle of arguing because i don't want to hide.

It gives me shivered.That night as i remember.I don't know why.I just can't stop myself from smiling.Few days past.But our relationship don't have any progress.I think he's avoiding me.Moreover i don't think he believe in me.Hmm when i told him i like him and now he's being a goody-pants and moving on -_- .I can't help myself not to feel sad.I already told him i like him.But half of it.I'm not really sure.Its new to me and importantly.He never knew i remembered all off it.

I dragged my feet to the library because our teacher asked me to fetch sungmin.I'm nervous.Because i'm the one who volunteer.Siwon is just there.Don't even care about the happenings around him.

I look around but no one is really here.My teacher said he's here.Where could that midget hide.

''Sungmin where are you?'' I half shouted.Its a library that's why.

Once.I look around and saw a many books that is scattered in a desk.
Who could read many books like this in the morning.I slowly step closer towards that desk and boom.Its sungmin.

~~

Kyuhyun look at sungmin carefully.I never knew you could be this beautiful.Kyuhyun thought.He carefully touch the latter and gently touch sungmin lips with his thumb.Its like a marshmallow against my thumb.Kyuhyun giggle.Long eyelashes.Pointed nose.Fluffy cheeks and a soft lips that been bugging for weeks.I never knew i always tend to denied that i like you.Kyuhyun carefully seated beside the latter.He let his head lean in the desk and poke sungmin nose like a child.Its official.

''I'm falling sungmin.I'm falling inlove with you.So deep.'' Kyuhyun confessed and gently put his lips in the latter lips.

Its like a marshmallow against my lips~

Kyuhyun said in his mind as he sleep beside his love.

Never planning to remove his lips against that marshmallow like~.

--END--

Thanks for reading joyers <3

See ya! in the next update.