The Beach party! Siwon's Birthday and badmood kyu?!

Rejected.

Few Days Fast~

~~

''Why are you so sad this fast few days?'' Kyuhyun just shook his head and focus on the film his watching.Don't want to be disturbed by his damn cousin. ''What its my birthday today.'' Siwon exclaimed happily.But kyuhyun eyes never leave the screen of his laptop.Siwon frown.What happen to him?

~~

Sungmin woke up in his sleep when he noticed that he got a new message.

''
From:Siwonnie.

Good Morning Cutie!~
I hope i didn't disturb you~
I just wanted to invite you to my birthday party today.I never told you my birthday earlier because i don't want you to be depressed by thinking what will be suit gift for a horse like me.Just joking!~ Call me if you ever receives it Bye Cutie.''

Sungmin smiled with a half eyed and replied siwon message.

''Happy Birthday.Tell me the details '' and sends it.

Sungmin quickly call siwon and wait siwon to pick up.
1 rings
2 rings.

Luckily.Siwon picked up it quickly.

Sungmin is suprised when he just heard a faint breath.

''Hello siwon-sshi.''
Sungmin said slowly as he wait for siwon to talk.But he got no reply.
Just a soft breath.Sungmin decided to test it again.

''Siwon are you there?'' Sungmin exclaimed.

But he never got a reply again.

''Oww maybe this is a wrong number.'' Sungmin said apologitically.
Sungmin sighed and wait for the person talk in the other line.Maybe this is definitely a wrong number.Sungmin thought.

''Sorry for intruding.'' Sungmin said one last time ready to hang up.But a voice cut
him from doing that.

''This is not siwon.If its siwon he will squel like a pregnant horse because you called him'' The other line said as sungmin realized its kyuhyun.His master.

''I'm really sorry..Kyuhyu- Master'' Sungmin said as he thought he could be in trouble if ever he continue saying kyuhyun's name.

''Don't say sorry and don't call me master anymore.I'm letting you go.Your free now.''
The other line slowly said as sungmin got shocked in that conclusion.

All sungmin could said was..

''Really?''

All sungmin could hear was the sign of hanging up *toot* *toot*

My master hang-up.
No.Kyuhyun hang up.

Sungmin stared at his cellphone screen questioning himself.

''Why?''

''What is the reason, that he brush his pride away.''

~~~

Siwon got out in the bathroom as he quickly walk towards his cabinet to check his cellphone.Sungmin didn't called me.Siwon pouted and looked for a presentable clothes.While searching.He's eyes suddenly captured kyuhyun who's staring at the blank monitor in his laptop.What is happening to my dearest cousin.Maybe he miss his parents.Because he's been staying in my condo in the fast few days.
Siwon sat beside kyuhyun while wearing his shirt.He patted his cousin head gently to get his attention.

''What happen?'' Siwon said worriedly.

''Nothing.'' Kyuhyun said blunty

''I know you have a problem kyuhyun.'' Siwon purposely said.

''I don't have any maybe your hallucinating.'' Kyuhyun responded returning his gaze in his laptop monitor.

Siwon touch kyuhyun shoulder and dragged kyuhyun's body to face him.

''What really happen?''
Siwon seriously said.

''Nothing.'' Kyuhyun said deeply as he closes his laptop and climb upstairs while mumbling happy birthday.

Siwon just let out a sigh.Kyuhyun-ah.What really happen.I'm worried.
~~

Sungmin sighed and read siwon message.

''Pack your things.Because we are gonna go to beach ''

Its so sudden.Sungmin thought.

''Thanks for inviting me siwon-shii.But i don't think i will be suit in that place and in the group of your friends.''
Sungmin replied.

Sungmin cellphone vibrated.

''Don't worry.Kyuhyun is there ''

But kyuhyun hates me.

''But kyuhyun hates me''

''Don't worry people will not hurt you because you have me.'' Siwon replied.

Sungmin smiled and closes his phone.
Its final.I will go to that party not because this is kyuhyun's want me to do but myself really wanted to makes siwon happy as a friend.

~~Hours past~~

People gathered as siwon request to his father to have a private ship for them.Siwon invited all the students that studying in the school he transferred to.

''Okay people.Go inside carefully and we prepared the room the you will stayed on.'' Siwon announced as people started to cheer.

''Happy Birthday Siwon!!!'' The students said in chorus.

Siwon smiled at them and let them in.Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and got in.

Sungmin stand amaze at the ship that they ride.Its like a titanic.

Siwon noticed that sungmin did go.He feels happy.

The person he likes here with him.

''Yaahh! Sungmin-ah lets go inside and i will show you your room.'' Siwon said walking towards sungmin.

Sungmin smiled and nodded.

/This feels like a dream/
~~

Kyuhyun looks around and saw his classmates and his traitor friends having a good talk with his cousin.Wow! My ex-friends are brave enough to show their face in here!Kyuhyun thought with a bore face.
Kyuhyun wonders around the ship and saw a alone shadow looking back at the sea.
Who the hell is that.Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and decided to go outside.He wants to feel fresh air.

~~

The night comes and the students arrived at their destination.The water in the sea looks amazing.Winds touch their skin as their step out of the ship.

Sungmin eyes wonder around.Its cold but the air feels fresh.Its very amazing.This place is amazing.

On the other hand.Kyuhyun climb down from the ship as he chew his bubble gum.If a good things happen here.Then i will be happy.He thought as he tighten his hold in his backpack.

~~

Siwon gestured the students to listen to him which the students obligated to.

''Okay.I know all of you were tired because of our long trip.Don't worry we own a resort in here.So all of you could rest for an hour and after that we will celebrate my birthday okay.'' Siwon said with a microphone in his hand.The students nodded and cheer.

Siwon smiled and quickly go to sungmin sides who's looking at him.

''I will show your room come on.''
Siwon whispered in sungmin ear.Sung
min looks away and blushed.
Siwon just laughed snaking his arm in sungmin shoulder.
Sungmin just smiled and accepted the offer.

On the other hand.
Kyuhyun look at the two person who's flirting behind his back.Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and bit his lips hard,controling what he's fist wanted to do.

~~
Siwon and Sungmin arrived in sungmin room as siwon hug sungmin and bid a bye.

Sungmin let out a sighed maybe i could move on because of siwon.

Sungmin closes his eyes a smile covering his face.
I hope i could get over my love for you kyuhyun.Sungmin thought last time as he visited dreamland.

~~AN HOUR PAST~~

Siwon voice spills out loud as the students started to wake up.Including Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

''Okay.Students choose the best clothes for all of you because the party will starts now.'' Siwon shouted happily.
The students hurried themselves and make themselves y and hot.
While sungmin just decided to wear a big black shirt and a black pants matching with a blue sneakers.Sungmin look at the mirror in that room and sighed.I have no good features at all.Sungmin sighed and wear his glasses.
Sungmin got out in his room as he saw the stunning students in the hallway.All of them are dazzling.While me.A piece of trash.Sungmin walk slowly as he heard the group of girls fangirling.Hmmm.

''Kyuhyun looks so damn hot.''

''He's all black.He looks y.''

''No.He looks gay'' One of the girl said who's not even belong in their group.

'' please.'' The blond said as she pushed
the girl out of the way.
The girl just stucked his tongue out and run quickly.
Sungmin just laughed as he saw the group of girls stomping their foot.
Sungmin turn his attention in his door and locked it afterward.Sungmin straighten his shirt as he saw a shadow got out in one of door while wearing all black.Waah were same.No i'm wearing blue sneakers but why we are same.They said kyuhyun is all black right.But why his sneakers is also blue.Sungmin shakes his head and walk away quickly.

Kyuhyun just looked at the figures who's walking away from him.
I make an effort to be the same as you.But why can't you notice it? Kyuhyun thought desperately.This been bugging me.Why am i feeling like this.Kyuhyun said in his mind.

~~

Students are dancing with each other as kyuhyun enter the scene.The students stops and bow at kyuhyun awkwardly.Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and gestured them to continue.

Waves can be hear as the students is dancing against the soft sands.

Siwon smiled at the scene feeling happy.

~~



''Okay fellas.For the one who wants to join this game.Come in here.'' Siwon said but just 10 people came.
Siwon looks at the other students who's now laying in the sand.DRUNKS.

Siwon laughed and dragged sungmin beside him.
Sungmin just smiled at him and seat awkwardly.

''So this game called truth or dare.'' Siwon announced.
Sungmin shrieked and sungmin noticed kyuhyun is beside him.He just noticed it now.Urrghh.This is awakward.

''Okay i will start it now.This is the
how to do it.I will spin the bottle and if ever the bottle pointed in one of the gamers in here.You have to choose between truth or dare okay.Don't be such a kill joy.'' Siwon looking at the students carefully.
The students nodded.

''Okay i will start now.''

Siwon spin the bottle and it pointed at hyoyeon.

''Okay truth or dare.'' Siwon said while the others are waiting.

''Hmmm dare.'' Hyoyeon said nervously.

''Okay.Do a robot dance.'' Siwon said easily.

Hyoyeon muttered easy and she did her dance amazingly.
Students clap and hyoyeon return to her sit.

''Okay your the one who will spin now.'' Siwon said as ge dropped his arm in sungmin shoulder.Sungmin gulped.
Kyuhyun let out a tssk.

Hyoyeon tried to ignore the tension and spin the bottle.

And it pointed at
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
''Victoria.''

''Oww victoria-sshi.Truth or dare.''

''Truth'' Victoria said whistling.

''Okay who is the person you love in this circle.'' Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Victoria smiled and pointed at kyuhyun and the students cheer.
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and accidently drop his hand in sungmin thigh.

Sungmin eyes widened when he felt a hand drop on his thigh.He look at the owner of it and bit his lips hard.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and brought his hand back and stuck it in his pocket.

He never intend to do that.

''Okay victoria.Spin the battle now.''

''Okay.'' Vic faintly said.

Vic spinned it and it pointed at Kyuhyun.

''Okay.My love.Truth or Dare.'' Vic said excitely.

''Dare.'' Kyuhyun said
not really interested.

''Okay i dare you to kiss the person you love in this circle.''
~ Vic

''What if there was no one i love in here.'' Kyuhyun said wanted to end this game.

Sungmin heart tighten.

''Hmm just kiss a person in here if you like.'' Vic said wanted to be kiss by kyuhyun.

''Okay.''

Kyuhyun turn his attention into sungmin and looked at him deeply.
Kyuhyun touched sungmin face and looks at sungmin lips.
People stared at them suprisingly.

Kyuhyun leaned to sungmin.Sungmin is nervous as hell.
Why is he doing this.

''Yahh.Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing.''
Siwon said interfering.
But kyuhyun ignore him.
Kyuhyun don't know what he's doing but all he can think is this is the right thing.

''What are you doing?'' Sungmin suddenly said.

''....''

Kyuhyun just leaned closer and they can feel each other breaths.
Siwon quickly hugged sungmin tight and glared at kyuhyun.

''Kyuhyun your drunk right? '' Siwon said angrily.

''No.'' Kyuhyun simply said.Feeling dissapointed because of siwon.

''But why are you doing this.''

''I just.I don't know.'' Kyuhyun said touching his head.

''Don't evet touch sungmin again.I thought you don't like him.You even said it to me right.'' Siwon said still hugging sungmin.

''Yes i said that but feelings change you know.'' Kyuhyun said.
Why am i being like this.Kyuhyun thought.

''So are you saying you like him.'' Siwon said challenging him.

Silence covered the area as the people started to woke up.

''.....I-I don't know.''

''Just sleep kyuhyun.Your being crazy.''
Siwon said feeling uncomfortable.
Sungmin just sit as an statue.

''The game is not over yet.'' Kyuhyun said biting his lips.

''But its over for me kyuhyun.Just go or you want to see a two boys kissing.'' Siwon voice is scary right now.

Kyuhyun can feel his heart tightening.

''The game is not over yet.Calm down.'' Kyuhyun said while looking at sungmin who's looking at him.

''I will really kiss sungmin infront of you.It will be disgusting for you right.''
They talk like there are no people being displayed around them.

Kyuhyun bawled his fist like a stone.I feel so angry.Why am i like this.Please let me know what is happening to me.

Siwon leaned to sungmin face as sungmin got shocked all sudden.
Kyuhyun could not take it anymore so he dragged sungmin from his seat and pulled him from that area.

Sungmin just decided to ride what's kyuhyun doing.He don't know what to do anymore.It happen so fast.

They got in the forest as they gaped from air.
No one wanted to break the silence.They just stared at each other eyes.

When sungmin decided to talk kyuhyun trapped him and sungmin can feel his back is leaning in one of the tree that is planted in there.

''Why are you making me like this.'' Kyuhyun asked.His voice is crack.

''I don't know what your talking about.''
Sungmin said silently.

''You have no clue right?''

''Yes i've got no clue.Why are you doing this.''
''I just wanted to live a normal life but why am i feeling a pain like
this please tell me what is happening to me.'' Kyuhyun sobs can hear at that spot.
Sungmin widened his eyes and said..

''Are you having a disease kyuhyun?'' Sungmin asked while kyuhyun laughed while tears are continously falls from his eyes.

''I don't have any disease.I already ask my personal doctor and he said i'm healthy.But why is my is in pain whenever i saw you with someone else.'' Kyuhyun wiped the tears in his face as he look at sungmin seriously.

All sungmin could think was could kyuhyun love him or he got a cousin-complex.Is that even possible.

''Could you possibly loves me.'' Sungmin said nervously.Feeling his heart beating so fast.

Kyuhyun shrieked.

''What the .Is that even an answer.You know that i could never fall for you right?'' Kyuhyun leaning away from sungmin.

''So if its not like that you like your cousin as a lover?'' Sungmin question.

Kyuhyun laughed and shakes his head.Means no.

''It could be possibly you loves me.'' Sungmin can feel the butterflies in his stomach started to woke up.

''Your delusional.'' Kyuhyun said biting his lips.

''I know.I just want your problem to be solve and that's the only option i know.'' Sungmin exclaimed truthfully.

''Your brave enough to tell what i feel?'' Kyuhyun ask sarcasticly.

''Okay i'm sorry for being honest,if you excuse me.Siwon needs me in there.'' Sungmin said bowing infront of kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun can feel his heart tightening.I could die from this.He thought as he saw retreating figure.Kyuhyun
couldn't help so he hugged sungmin from the back and duck his head in the side of sungmin neck.

''Don't go to that horse please, you seriously hurting me.'' Kyuhyun silently whispered.
Sungmin feet is like stuck in that position with a glue.

Sungmin laughed and said..

''Your drunk.'' Sungmin said as he tried to freed himself in kyuhyun's tight grip.

''Please let me go.'' Sungmin said forcely.

''I will never let you go.'' Kyuhyun said as he tighten his hold in sungmin's waist while pecking sungmin nape.

''What are you doing.Don't get my hopes up.I want to move one.You are the one who said that i should stop this love for you right.So now let me go.Don't get my hopes up please.I'm moving on like you said and siwon is helping me.''Sungmin begged.

Kyuhyun felt a bullet just shot him straight to the heart.This pain again.I don't want to feel this pain again.

Kyuhyun goes infront of sungmin and..

''This is the last time you will said that you will stop loving me.'' Kyuhyun said as he touch sungmin face gently and slowly turn his heels away from sungmin who's completely loss in words.

---

<3 KyuMin Day Yesterday <3

Thanks for reading this even its really boring.

--

NEXT CHAPTER:Kyuhyun Confusion + Key Chain issue <3