KYUHYUN CONFUSION + The key chain issue.

Rejected.

KYUHYUN CONFUSION + The key chain issue.


Kyuhyun POV.


I'm wasted.I sighed as i turned my head in the window.I never trace person outside.Maybe they got shocked about last night.Why did i do that in the first place.It just like my body acted on his own.While my heart is pounding when my dear cousin about to kiss him.My heart agreed that i should come up in that idea.Bring him in that spot and tell him what i feel.But i don't have feelings for him right.I just feels anger towards him.The End.I don't know anymore.I grip hard on my hair.This situation is worse.Very worse.I just wish that this confusion will dissapeared.Also these pained that been bugging me since last week.This pain is worse than the happening between my parents.The more i think of it.It hurts me a million times.Please tell me.What am i feeling.What is this feeling?
I brought my lifeless body in my bed.Slowly i closes my eyes and wish that all of this was just a dream.A dream that i don't ever wanted to come true.A dream that should be buried deep .

A dream that i wanted?

! That gay really made me like this.I had no idea anymore.The thing he did to me is really crazy.

I just want to drown myself.

--

Sungmin step out in his room as he feels the fresh air covering him gently.He still can't believe what happened last night.Sungmin closes his eyes as he tried to remember what happen.He had no idea what to do if ever he meet kyuhyun today.That will be so awkward.Awkward does it seems.Sungmin already noted to himself that he will just stay in his room for today.Moreover tomorrow is the day.The day they will return home.Things happen so fast in this outing.Sungmin feels really troubled and contended.He just wished that siwon will never convinced him to go outside.

Meanwhile.

Siwon looked at the window of his room as he felt scared if sungmin is still inlove with his cousin.That will hurt him in a gallion times if ever that happen.He just want to be happy.Happy with sungmin.Even the latter had a confused feelings.Siwon sighed and decided to go out.To go out with sungmin.

Siwon knocked in sungmin room as he heard a footstep and a sound of a doorknob.He slowly turned his head into his cousin's who just go out in his room.The place suddenly become so silent as the two stared at each other eyes.Siwon keeps a straight face as he started a staring battle with his beloved cousin.

Kyuhyun just bow down his head as he keeps on walking.He felt siwon stared at him angrily.Kyuhyun just bit his lip and let out a tssk.Wondering how to get out in this situation.Blame his body craving for alcohol.Early in the morning.

''Good Morning.'' Kyuhyun greeted as he been closely standing beside his cousin who's in sungmin's room door.

''Its not a good morning.'' Siwon said rolling his eyes.

Kyuhyun carefully waved his hand.Sign that he have to go.Feeling regret greeting his cousin.

Siwon just tssk as he suspiciously looked at his cousin who is still in the same spot.A spot beside him.He had guts?

''Yah!What are you still doing here?!'' Siwon said in irritation.

''...Just...nothing.'' Kyuhyun said wondering why he still here.

Suddenly the door opens in sungmin's room as the two stop quarelling.

Sungmin eyes widened as he saw kyuhyun and siwon.

''Sungmin-ah i'm inviting you to go out.Are you in?'' Siwon voiced turned soft as he ignore his cousin presence.

''Ahhmmm i don't think i can go.I'm really sorry siwon.'' Sungmin said in a low voice.

Kyuhyun smile at satisfaction.Nahh he smiled in his mind.

''O-kkay.Just next time.Can we hang-out again?'' Siwon questioned as kyuhyun continued listening.

''Of course.We can go.'' Sungmin said as he gave siwon a light smiled.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he saw the two flirting.Flirting my !

''Yahh!I'm still here.'' Kyuhyun said ignoring what siwon would say.

Sungmin bit his lips and grip on his shirt tightly.

''I thought your gone.'' Siwon voice turned cold again.

''I'm not.I'm still talking.''

''Tssk go away.'' Siwon said pushing kyuhyun away.

Kyuhyun just nodded but not forgetting to glanced at sungmin who's been hug by his dearest cousin.

Kyuhyun bawled his fist closing his eyes tight.

 

---

Kyuhyun found himself in bar.All genders are dancing so freely.Kyuhyun order a alcohol as he sat.He wanted to forget what happen.He is still can't erased the picture of siwon and sungmin hugging.Kyuhyun let out a sigh as he touch his head.He wanted to punch siwon for asking sungmin out.For staying there so long.Kyuhyun drink the alcohol as he feels its going down in his throat.He wanted to drink as he can.Just to erase that scene.Kyuhyun pulls out his cellphone from his pocket.He stared at the thing that hanging out in his cellphone.

A key chain.

A dolphin key chain.

Atlast.Kyuhyun let out a bitter smile as he continued drowning himself.

--

Sungmin was packing his clothes when he heard his cellphone rings.Sungmin grabbed his cellphone and answer forgetting to look at the caller.

''Hello.''

''Is this lee sungmin?'' the other line said.Sungmin got confused and look at the caller.Sungmin covered his mouth.

The caller name is ''Kyu'''

''Y-Yes..its me.'' Sungmin said feeling nervous.Wondering why kyuhyun voice changed.

''I just wanted you to know that Mr.Cho Kyuhyun is very drunk and he keeps shouting in our bar earlier.Now he's sleeping and were about to close our bar.'' The other line said.

What? Why is he in there?

''What bar is that?.'' Sungmin said panicking by continuing.''I just wanted to ask i know there is many person in his contact.Why am i the one you call?.''

''Because your in his 1st speed dial.''

and that's make sungmin smiled.

--

Sungmin arrived at the address that the staff messaged him.

Sungmin coughed as he smell smoke when he got in.Sungmin looks around.Where is kyuhyun? Sungmin glimps a limp body laying in one couch.Alone.

Why are you doing in the place like this? Sungmin asked in his mind.Sungmin quickly lift kyuhyun limp body and thank the waiter that called him.

''Thank you for calling me.'' Sungmin thankfully said as he looked at the person in his back.

''Its my worked sir and here is Mr.Cho Kyuhyun cellphone.'' the waiter said as he handed the cellphone to sungmin.

Sungmin smiled at him and grabbed kyuhyun's cellphone.Sungmin let out a sigh and lift kyuhyun's heavy body outside.

So i'm in his 1st speed dial.Sungmin shakes his head smiling and continue walking.

--

Sungmin arrived in the resort.Feeling his feet so soar.He walked so far because he can't see a cab.

He tried to open kyuhyun's door but its locked.What would i do now?.This life .How can kyuhyun sleep.

Sungmin shakes his head not in his room! Kyuhyun will really hate him more if ever the latter found himself in other person's bed.

But i can't just leave him in here.Sungmin thought.

Maybe in siwon's room.But they are not in good terms.Sungmin think!

''I got no idea.'' Sungmin mumbled

In the end.Sungmin just brought him in his room desperately.

This situation is worse.

--

Sungmin slowly brought kyuhyun's body in his bed.He's afraid if ever the latter woke up.Sungmin looked at kyuhyun sleeping form.He looks like a child.Sungmin thought as he covered kyuhyun with a blanket.

Aha! Kyuhyun cellphone! Sungmin pulls out kyuhyun cellphone in his jacket pocket.Sungmin carefully dropped kyuhyun cellphone beside the sleeping form.But...

Sungmin touched the cellphone again.

He lifted it up as he see a key chain hanging in there beautifully.Sungmin shakes his head.No! Maybe i'm mistaken.Sungmin returned the cellphone beside the latter but his heart is telling him to look at it carefully.

Again,Sungmin looks at it carefully.He felt scared though.No way!

There is no way! Sungmin said in his mind.There is a KM engraving in the back of it.

''It couldn't be.'' Sungmin mumbled.

''It could be.''

Sungmin felt a tears that wanted to escape in his eyes.

Kyuhyun is awake.

''You are using this key chain?'' 

''I'm afraid i am.'' Kyuhyun said confidently.

''Why?! WHY?!''

All sungmin could ask why?

''You know i don't know too.But i feel contented when i'm using it.''

''Do you know where is it from.''

''I know.''

''Your lying!.''

''I'm not.'' 

''Your drunk.'' Sungmin said as he can feel tears falling from his eyes.

''I'm not drunk.Want to see a proof.'' Kyuhyun said as he leaned to sungmin closely.

Sungmin got nervous all of sudden.This scene again.

''What are you trying to do?'' Sungmin whispered as he felt his back leaning in the wall.The wall of his bed.

Kyuhyun never let out a sentence from his mouth.

His lips does it job.

Cutting a person from talking.

 

 

By kissing it.