A favor that i will regret.

Rejected.

NP:Lil Eddie - Statue~

A favor that i will regret.

Sungmin quickly vanished away after hearing his love and that person conversation.Sungmin wished that no one saw him as he turn his heels to other place.As he heard the comfort room door.He panicked.
Its cracking him up like an egg shell.He can't think straight.Truth to be told.Kyuhyun is right about him being freak nerd and a gay.Sungmin thinks otherwise.He just been always desperate when he always had an encounter with kyuhyun.Sungmin never knew he just always go with the flow.Kyuhyun never cared for him anyway right.I shouldn't be complaining or act like a lost cat.I am just no one.Sungmin thought as he duck his head in the table in their school library.Crying his heart out.
He dont like me thats why.


I always tell myself that i will give up.But there is something holding me black.


Clock sound can be heard as i silently cry.


Sungmin don't even know what to do anymore.Sungmin can't help to pity himself.He looks pathetic when he always think that there is a hope.That there is a hope kyuhyun will love him back.
Sungmin sighed as he smiled fakely wiping his tears as it continue flow.As his heart stop pumping.
He just can't think anything right now.

~~

''How the did you know.'' Kyuhyun shrieked as he look at his freaking cousin who's looking at him with a bore face.
Siwon slowly approached kyuhyun and drop his hand in kyuhyun's shoulder.

''Its a secret.You never know that i always feel my love presence.
That's my power.''
Siwon said as he give kyuhyun a goofy smile.
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and regreted that he has a cousin like this.

''Power my .'' 
Kyuhyun playfully punch siwon.

''You have no idea.''
Siwon said as he dragged kyuhyun outside.
Kyuhyun just shakes his head in dismayed as he follow his cousin outside.He's word earlier is eating him.
He never intend to do that.

Well maybe.

Kyuhyun is just so damn worried what will happen next.

~~
In the libary~

Sungmin slid his bag in his shoulder as he bring his books that he intend to borrow.Sungmin looks around as he saw no trace of people being in here.Lonely as always.
Sungmin is surprised when he saw a book that is being displayed at the top of the book shelf in his right.He looks closer and brought a chair to toppled on.He never noticed a book displayed on that shelf before.Maybe someone put that in there.Sungmin tilted his head as he reached the book who looks so old and got dust all over.Sungmin clean the the dust by his hands.He looks at it carefully.
Who could ever place it in there?
Curiousity crawling over him.He slowly dragged his body down and sit in his previous chair.After a long pause.Sungmin bit his lips and open the book carefully.Sungmin is surprised when he open it.Its not a book.
Its an old notebook.

~~

Kyuhyun was heading alone to their classroom because siwon said that he wll go somewhere.Kyuhyun accidently notice a shadow in their school library.Kyuhyun got curious and decided to go to 
their school library.
He slowly open the door and saw no one.But kyuhyun think otherwise.He saw a person in there.There is really someone in here.Kyuhyun looks around and ..
This couldn't be happening..
Kyuhyun panicked.
He wants to go out but he's feet stuck in this state right now.Kyuhyun suddenly asked himself.Why would he be so nervous.Is this because he's too engrossed in his words earlier.He's mind is very occupied as the worst thing happen earlier flashback.Kyuhyun convinced himself and tried to be as his old personality.

''Yah!What the nerd doing here.''
Kyuhyun said out loud as sungmin looks up and saw kyuhyun standing at the main door.What the! Sungmin surprisely thinks.

''W-What?'' Sungmin said as he collect the left books scattered on the table.Sungmin don't have any mood to meet kyuhyun.After what happens.Is kyuhyun bipolar or something.Sungmin just wanted to be a person to be suited in kyuhyun's world.But he's wrong.Very wrong.Sungmin desperately thought that kyuhyun might have a little concerned about his feelings.But after kyuhyun said earlier.Sungmin world seems to fall already.Kyuhyun never even noticed it.Aissh sungmin don't be a delusional that he will be concerned to you.Babo sungmin.

''Nothing.My feet just brought me here just why.'' Kyuhyun said.Confidence can be heard in his voice.

''So that's why.I will go now.So no one will bother you here.''
Sungmin said as he tried to walk while bringing a heavy things.Slinging onto his shoulder.Sungmin b
ow as he reached where kyuhyun was standing.This will be the last.Sungmin thought as he lift his head up and straightenly walk slowly.To go out.Sungmin promised that he will never enter kyuhyun's world.That he will never be suited to.

But something hold him up.Promised can be broken right.

It could be.But for sungmin.It will never be.Cause he will never cry for kyuhyun as before.

Sungmin reached the main door and let out a exhale.

Thank you for the memories.I will treasure it the most.

~~

Kyuhyun stand as a wax.He wanted to go after sungmin.But he don't even care if sungmin ignore him right? Kyuhyun turn his head as he saw sungmin aiming for the door knob.Kyuhyun don't know but he's body is already facing sungmin's back.

''So you will just turn away like that?'' 
Kyuhyun blunty said.

Sungmin widened as he feel an hot breath in his nape.And it talk.

Sungmin turn his head and keep his lips together.He looks at the person who's infront of him.So close looking at him intently.

''Is there anything you want me to do master?''
Sungmin said as he continue to have a stare battle with kyuhyun.

''No.''
Kyuhyun never have an idea to talk about something but he just dont want sungmin to go out without him saying that he's sorry.Kyuhyun eyes widened.Did he really want to apologize.

''Uhhmm.So i could go now.'' Sungmin said as he aimed at the door know again.

Kyuhyun panicked and dropped his hand at sungmins back.Kyuhyun is suprised in his action.He never intend to do that.Kyuhyun keeps his eyes tight and said.

''Can you do me a favor.'' Kyuhyun said as he thinks a thing that will not make sungmin go.But kyuhyun thinks he will regret the next word that he will say.

''My cousin likes you..''
Kyuhyun said as his head bow.His bangs started to cover the half of his face.After a minute of pause.

''And i wanted to help him to be close to you...''
Kyuhyun feels like he's heart tightly being squezzed.

''Do me a favor.I will be a cupid for you two.I want you to make him happy.Just that.Just promise that you will never hurt him.'' Kyuhyun said gulping.Its all lie.His heart scream.

Sungmin is surprised.Very surprised.But if that he's master wanted to.He will do it.Even he don't like it even a bit.

Sungmin sighed and nodded.

''If that what you wants master.''
Sungmin said as he leaves.Feeling sad all over.Kyuhyun can just throw him away.
In the person he don't love as a lover.

Kyuhyun can feel a water in his eyes.Kyuhyun don't know why its like that.But all he could think is.

Just don't ever fall for him

...

That's all i ever wanted..

END OF THE CHAPTER.

--Thanks for reading ;__; 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgqrPwEnBjE