Officially Rejected.-1

Rejected.

What would you feel if the person you love.Loves you in return.

I feel happy.He loves me back.I'm very excited to go to school.Yesterday was the best day of my life.

After that party.I just smiled all night.Imagining what would our life Together.I finally got what i wish for.

I'm so speechless.So speechless.My mind is to engrossed of kyuhyun's presence.Is this mean.His my boyfriend.I blush like an idiot and grin wide.

--

All of the students are getting ready.Including Kyuhyun.

--

Kyuhyun Pov.

This is the day i've been waiting for.This will make him ashamed.I don't care if he'll be hurt today.I just wanted to get rid of that .My planned is sucess.I sat in my chair and wait for the students to come.My allies.This afternoon.He'll be so dead.I know i'm heartless but i just hate gays.They shouldn't be living in this world.Boys is for girls.Just for girls.

I smirked as i saw sungmin in his sit.So he's already here.My Boyfriend is here.ughh.

He looked at me and said ''Good Morning'' as he smiled.

His actions surprise me.I just greet him back in return.He blushed? and looked away.

He is disgusting really.

--

Many hours come.Its afternoon already.

The students are in the gym of their school.All of them.Except Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

Currently Sungmin and Kyuhyun is in the school rooftop.Sungmin feel excited.Kyuhyun just looked at him and smirked.Sungmin looked at kyuhyun curiously.Sungmin wonder why kyuhyun is smirking.He just ignored what he feel.Kyuhyun near at his face.Sungmin felt blushing so sudden.Is he going to kiss me.Sungmin closed his eyes and waited.But it didn't come.Maybe kyuhyun is just not confident because he's in a relationship with a boy.Sungmin opened his eyes and saw the latter grinning playfully.What is happening?  Sungmin thought.

''Do you really think.I'm going to fall for you.?'' Sungmin looked at kyuhyun curiously.Sungmin is really tense right now.

''What are you saying Kyu? You said yesterday that you loves me and i love you too.'' Sungmin said ignoring what kyuhyun said.

So he already had a nickname for me.

''You really believed me?'' Sungmin eyed kyuhyun awkwardly.

''Yeah i believed you.Why are you so weird right now.I'm starting to get scared.'' Sungmin said holding his uniform tightly.

Kyuhyun smirked cornering sungmin in the wall.Kyuhyun laughs and looked at sungmin seriously.

''I will never love you get that freak.'' 

Sungmin eyes started to be teary.He can't believe what's happening.He don't want to believed this.

''No.You said you love me yesterday.Why are you like this?'' Sungmin said desperately trying to convinced kyuhyun.

''I love you please.Don't do this to me.'' 

Kyuhyun sighed irritatedly.

''.I don't love you nor like you.I just trick you yesterday.'' Kyuhyun said confidently and loud.

Sungmin tears voluntary fall.He's knees reach the fall.He touched his hair and cried hard.Yesterday i was so happy.But now...I don't know what this feeling anymore.Sungmin looked up and saw kyuhyun smirking.That smirked that i hate.I shouldn't believed at him.He just tricked me.

''Why did you play with my feelings? I know you hates me.But this is just too much.'' 

Kyuhyun titled his head and said ''I wanted too.And don't ever forget that i hate you.'' This is too much sungmin thought.Sungmin stand up and punched kyuhyun.Sungmin is very surprise in his action.He don't know where did he get that confident.Sungmin step back and looked at kyuhyun who's wiping the blood in his lip.Sungmin eyes widened.Maybe he's just so angry and kyuhyun reached his limit.

''You have guts to punch me .'' Kyuhyun said trying to stand up properly.Sungmin punched him too hard.

''And babe look at the camera.' Kyuhyun added while emphasizing the ''babe'' word.

Sungmin bitterly looked at kyuhyun and curiously looked at the camera.CAMERA??!!! 

--

I'm gonna write the other parts in mobile :3 Sorry