The Unexpected Confession~

Rejected.

The Unexpected Confession!

''I'm jealous!'' 

Sungmin jaw drop unable to move.He froze in his spot.His lips is vibrating from the shock.Am i Dreaming/.He can't help not to ask himself.Of course this is so unexpected.Maybe kyuhyun is just joking.Yes he's joking and maybe earlier before he came here.He drink alcohol.Yes that was just it.He convinced himself halfheartedly.

Sungmin waved his hand and patted kyuhyun shoulder. ''This can't be happening right? Your just joking and i know it.'' Kyuhyun sighed and closes his eyes tightly.

''What if i tell you that its not a joke.'' 
Sungmin can feel his heart starting to beat faster.Not being normal anymore.He feel scared after hearing kyuhyun serious voice.

''Its a joke.Let me go.Please i'm afraid your friends will think we are in a relationship.Even though they are a gay couple.You will confessed to a girl.Why doing this!'' Sungmin tried to pushed kyuhyun but the latter just hug him.Tight.

''What if they got the wrong idea.'' Kyuhyun said ruffling sungmin hair.

''Just What If? Right.Let go of me already!'' 

''Please sungmin-ah.''

''What?'' 

Kyuhyun stopped hugging sungmin and cupped sungmin face in his both hands.

''I.LOVE.YOU.'' Kyuhyun sighed once again and smiled at sungmin.

''You seriously smiled at me!'' Sungmin stated in shock and blink his eyes not believing what kyuhyun said. ''What did you say.Your still bringing that up.The confession thingy.Its already perfect why still practice with me?'' Kyuhyun sighed in the ninth time.

''I'm not practicing with you.Stupid!'' 

''Now youre calling me stupid.Its a bad manner for you.Jerk!'' 

''Now your calling me jerk.I love you okay! That's it.I'm not joking or so what.I fell for someone like you.You should be proud.'' 

Sungmin just stare at kyuhyun.Not really believing what the latter says.Earlier its just a practice and now he's truly confessing to me.

''Don't just stare at me.Say you love me too.'' Kyuhyun said like a child.Sungmin smiled.Feeling all the butterflies in his stomach started to woke up.He feels so happy that he's tongue is tightly tied in a knot.This is the moment he's been wishing for.Himself never knew that he could make kyuhyun for fall him.Really.

''I love you is not a question.'' Sungmin said in an arrogant tone.Loving kyuhyun reaction doing now.

''WHAT?!'' Kyuhyun stomped his foot and steal a peck in sungmin lips.

Sungmin can feel jelly all of sudden.

''Your body is reacting in my touch.Come on!Say it.'' Kyuhyun desperately said waiting for the answer.

''I hate you.'' Sungmin said sticking his tounge out.Kyuhyun shrieked.

''If you will not say it now.Just wait and my tongue will be on your throat any minute now.''

Sungmin gulped.This ert.How did he turn like this.He changed from being to an desperate baby.Sungmin could all do is smile.

''I love you..Cho Kyuhyun.'' Sungmin sweetly said as kyuhyun look at him with a loving eyes.

''I'm afraid that you don't love me anymore.'' Kyuhyun look at sungmin lovingly.

''Maybe if you didn't confessed earlier.I'm already in siwon's arm.''

Kyuhyun eyes widened.He reminded himself not to hurt sungmin again.Or he's dear cousin will able to catch who's his.

''I'm sorry for all the thing i had done.In the first place.I really hate you.No someone like you.Because your gay.You know i'm homophobic right.Thank you for not stopping loving a jerk like me.I know all the time your hurting because i almost killed you right in the rooftop right? I hope you will forget about the things i had done that somehow hurt you.I never thought that cho kyuhyun will fell in love with lee sungmin.It just happen and i truly accept it.'' Kyuhyun hugged sungmin feeling so free.He could say that thing to sungmin.

''Don't worry your forgiven.I just wished that you will love as i am.'' 

''I love you for who you are.'' Kyuhyun said leaning close to sungmin.

''Now.I'm gonna taste you.'' Kyuhyun smiled goofily. ''You ert!'' 

''You love me!'' 

and sungmin couldn't help not to sigh.

''You win.'' 

Kyuhyun smiled and united his lips with sungmin.

But..

''Way to ruin the moment.'' Kyuhyun shouted wishing the couple from outside heard it.

Sungmin just smiled.

Kyuhyun reminded himself after this he will bully that couple for laughing out loud.

--

#MAMACITA2ndwin