Birthdays, Birthdays.

Red, White and Black
"SEE YOU tomorrow, ~~~-ah!" Kikwang waved goodbye as he left you in front of the gate. He was wearing a large smile, and you couldn't help but smile back.

You turned to the gate and pushed it open, then went to the living room, surprised to find Junhyung there with the same girl from earlier. You learned a lot about her for sitting with Soojin-- her name's Hyun Ah, and she was supposedly Junhyung's girlfriend. Supposedly.

He smirked at you as he saw you coming. "Welcome home, dear sister~"

You winced at his sarcasm and ignored his smirk, going straight to your room, which was just right next to him. You changed into a loose white shirt and a pair of ripped shorts, then went to the kitchen for some food while you did your homework.

"Mom, is Jaehyun oppa home already?" you asked your mom as you skipped to the kitchen.

"Oh, ~~~, I didn't notice you were home. No dear, he's not here yet," she told you and you sat by a bar stool and munched on a green apple from the fruits basket.

After about half an hour, Hyun Ah left, just in time for you to finish your homework. Junhyung looked tired, but smirked as he spotted you on a bar stool.

"Jealous, sister?"

"No, I am not jealous of hanging out with you and following you around like a shadow," you said calmly and picked up your books, and retreated to your room.

"How exactly did you get home?" Junhyung asked as he followed you up the marvelous staircase. You smiled contentedly. "Ya."

"Kikwang-ssi took me home," you said simply, and closed the door in his face. "Oh, and starting tomorrow, I'm going to school by bicycle!"

**Three Weeks Later**

EVERYONE WAS swarming around a poster on the bulletin board at school. Apparently there was going to be a party, and everybody who's anybody is invited. You rolled your eyes and greeted Soojin at the bicycle shed.

"What's up with the swarm?" you asked, chucking your books into your locker. She shrugged.

"Lee Joon's birthday party," she said casually, slumping against her locker. "Speaking of which... here he comes now."

"Oh -- walk with me, Soojin," you told her quickly, and you both started to walk.

Lee Joon blocked your path.

"You coming to my party tonight, cutie?" he asked you with a grin, his hands in his pockets.

Damn, you thought to yourself. I wish he stopped acting cute.

"Uh, no," you said simply, and walked the other way. He blocked you and Soojin again.

"Um, Hyunseung's here. Gotta go, ~~~," she said, and bowed in apology.

Joon was still grinning. "Come. Doongie will be there. Heck, the school's gonna be there!"

"I'm not going to your stupid birthday party tonight, and not in a million years, 'kay? Move," you commanded him, but he didn't budge. Oh, your temperature was boiling now.

He stepped away, but something about his smile just made you think he had more ways of persuading you.

SANGHYUN ASKED you the same thing when you entered.

"Come oooon, I'll get you something to give him," he said.

"No, Hyun. I don't wanna," you said reluctantly, folding your arms across your chest. "Are YOU going, Soojin-ah?"

"Yep, Hyunseung is going too. So is Junhyung and the rest," she beamed, and began opening her bag. "If you go, we'll you, don't worry."

Defeated, you rested your head on the cold desk, groaning. You were going after all, but you told Sanghyun not to tell Joon just yet.

Lunch came. You walked to the table and sat next to Kikwang. "Kikwang-ssi, are you going to Lee Joon's party tonight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"He asked me to come," you shrugged, and open a box of strawberry flavored Pocky.

"Wow, he actually walked up to you and asked you?"

"Yes!" You nibbled at the end of the Pocky stick, "Should I? I don't really know what I should do in parties."

Kikwang smiled serenely and patted your head, "Just be yourself. We're all going together so don't worry about anything, you'll be fine."

You smiled back, and nodded your head.

YOU STARED at your reflection in the mirror and wondered if your attire was appropriate for the party. Just a sapphire blue long sleeved shirt, above the knee shorts and blue and black checkered Vans.

'Kikwang-ssi told me to be myself, so I'm being myself,' you thought to yourself, and stomped out of your room. Junhyung was out of his room too, in a simple white V-neck top and a black vest, plus jeans and sneakers. Just whoa.

"Wipe you drool and let's go," he smirked, and you winced, walking right after him.

The rest of his friends were already waiting in the living room, all looking just as good as he was.

"You look great, ~~~," Kikwang told you.

"I look blah, Kikwang. I look so normal next to you guys," you blushed.

"Right you are. You should've worn a dress," Yoseob said, and Doojoon smacked him on the head.

"Babo, I don't have a party dress."

"What. Seriously?"

"YES, SERIOUSLY!"

"Shut up, we're gonna be late," Junhyung sighed and was first at the door.

JOON'S HOUSE was large like yours. The party had already started when you arrived. Some people there weren't even from your school.

Joon looked surprised when he saw you.

"You came!" he said and fought an urge to hug you.

"Right. I didn't get you anything though," you said, and looked around for Sanghyun.

"You brought yourself, that's enough of a gift for me."

You felt your cheeks burn. Lee Joon made your cheeks burn, can you believe it?

Sanghyun arrived moments later, two boxes in his hand. "They're from me and ~~~."

"Thanks, pal," Joon said and went to put the boxes in with the large stack of presents in his living room.

"You having fun?" Sanghyun grinned. "You look nice tonight."

"Thanks, and no, I'm not having fun, I hate loud music," you said, shaking your head. Sanghyun chuckled. "I... I'm gonna go look for Soojin."

"Oh, I'll come with you!" he said brightly, and you smiled. "When do you think you'll leave?"

"9:30. I'm really not enjoying this," you said irritably, and scanned the pool side for Soojin. She was there and she was with Hyunseung, so you decided not to disturb them. "We should leave them alone."

"Yeah, we should," Sanghyun agreed and you both turned the other way. "Hey Mir."

"Mir" was a cute, orange-haired guy standing in front of them with a soda.

"Hi hyung. This must be ~~~. You know, Joon hyung talks about you a lot," he chuckled. "I'm Mir, by the way."

"Hi Mir," you said with a smiled. "Seeing as you probably know who I am already I wouldn't bother introducing myself."

He laughed. "So, what made you come? Joon hyung was all about you not coming and was even thinking of canceling the party."

You stared at him. Joon was going to cancel the party if you weren't coming. Ha!

"You look kinda funny right now. Sprite?" Mir said, and offered you a can of Sprite. You took it and mumbled your thanks.

"I came because everyone was coming. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about," you shrugged, and opened the can.

"So Mir, I see you've met my girl," Joon smirked as he walked up to you.

You scoffed. "Slow down, kid. I'm not your girl."

"I'm not exactly a kid if I'm two years older right?"

"Three, right now, but whatever Joon. I'm not your girl," you said with a triumphant smile on your face and went to look for Kikwang.

He was by the food table, eating some carrot sticks. You thought it was adorable, since he looked like a rabbit already.

"Hey ~~~. Where've you been?" he asked you and offered you some carrot sticks.

You took one, "I just met Mir. Where are the others?"

"Hyunseung's on a dance showdown with G.O., Doojoon's dancing with some girls, Yoseob's in the pool, and Dongwoon went home just now," he answered, and you both sat on a bench.

"I think I wanna go home too, it's already 9 o'clock anyways. It's getting pretty dull."

"Oh. Okay. I'll take you. I'll text Junhyung and we can get a cab," he smiled.

"I don't have any money on me right now, just my phone."

"I'll pay, don't worry. I'll go look for Junhyung and you can go tell Joon you're leaving."

And before you could say anything, he already disappeared into the crowd.

Joon was easy to find-- he was just about everywhere, it was his party after all.

"Hey. I'm going home," you told him nonchalantly, and turned to leave, but he grabbed your hand, pulled you back and gave you a peck on the lips. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!"

"My gift," he smirked. "You never got me one."

"I THOUGHT MY PRESENCE WAS GOOD ENOUGH!"

"You thought wrong then. See you on Monday, ~~~."

- - -

YAY AN UPDATE~ An yay~ comments! :D I just love it when you guys comment. And um, a little reminder, you're in your third year of middle school here, okay? :)

Comment replies:

@N-Chan - HAIII I WILL! 8D

@spppiltmilk - LOL I was thinking that too. Here's my udpate!

@B E A S T < 3 - HELLO THERE 8D Thanks so much for reading~ Did I answer your question, lol. Now you know XD

@Beastly.Oppas! - Yes he is~ Well, you ARE her here, so enjoy reading yourself =)) LOL that was weird just now. I bet he looks hottt. 8D

@b2utyandbeast - Hello, new reader! Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Haiii~ Here's my update!