Brother

Red, White and Black

Your POV ;)

 

 

"____! Where are we going?" Junhyung oppa asked as I dragged him to the garage so I could get the bikes.

 

"Just follow me, okay? We're going to a magical candy unicorn kingdom and ask for candy and chocolates," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Junhyung oppa just sighed, and mounted his bike the same time I did. I put my bag into the basket on my bike and led the way to the orphanage.

 

I laughed as he caught up, and pedalled right into puddle for a splash. He clicked his tongue, since his pants were now wet.

 

I stopped, and he also stopped, in front of the familiar red-brick building. Little Angels orphanage. I turned to Junhyung. He was dumbfounded.

 

"Come on~" I urged, grabbing his arm and pulling him inside, where the children were eagerly waiting for us, or rather, me.

 

"____ unni/noona!" they said in chorus. Little Junsu stepped forward, a confused look on his face.

 

"Noona, who's this hyung? I don't like him," he said.

 

"Oh, this is my oppa! His name is Junhyung. Your Junhyung hyung!"

 

He blinked at me and asked after a while, "Noona, is he your boyfriend?"

 

I blinked and felt my cheeks burn. The children laughed, and soon Junhyung oppa chuckled behind me. I threw him a look.

 

"No, he's not my boyfriend, Junsu! Do you remember your Kikwang hyung from last time?"

 

Junhyung's POV

 

"No, he's not my boyfriend, Junsu! Do you remember your Kikwang hyung from last time?"

 

At that very line, my heart sank. Kikwang had been here?

 

"Oh, I remember! So he's your boyfriend, noona?"

 

"Un!"

 

My heart just shattered into bits as she said yes. But I can't let her see that. I can't let anyone see that! If dad found out, what will he say? I don't even want to imagine.

 

"Anyway, I brought you guys some chocolate! But we're gonna play games too!" ____ said with a huge grin on her face. "That's okay, right?"

 

"Yay!"

 

The little boy named Junsu took ____ by the hand and dragged her into a playroom, and I just followed them inside. Behind me was a nun.

 

"Oh hello," she said. "Are you with ____-ssi?"

 

I bowed. "Um, yes. I'm her stepbrother."

 

"Ah, I see. You must be Junhyung. I am Sister Angela."

 

I bowed again. "Pleasure to meet you, Sister." She bowed too. "Um, I'll go help my sister now."

 

"Yes, well, if you need anything, ____ knows where to find me," she said, and walked up the wodden stairs.

 

-

 

Sorry if it's shorrrrt! We're moving so I haven't been online a lot, miaaaan! I'll try to update tomorrow after school :/