White -- PART 3

Red, White and Black
Sanghyun was back in school just three days before White Day. You both chuckled as you watched your male classmates worry about what to give the girls on White Day. Yoseob was worried on what to give you too, not that you felt he had to give you something back or anything like that.

"You could just gimme a jar of bubble gum and I'll be happy, okay?" you grinned, giving him a pat on the cheek. He blushed and you chuckled, giving his cheek another pat and pinching it. You stopped laughing as you caught sight of Joon three aisles away from your table, his expression torn and pitiful. He wasn't with Hyun Ah anymore, you felt a bit relieved at that. You bit your lip, looked away and began eating your food.

You sat next to Sanghyun after lunch and asked him what happened, and asked him what happened, but he only shrugged his shoulders. Well, he wouldn't know anyway since he was sick. You shrugged off the thought, and began planning what you'd do on White Day.

And Kikwang had an answer.

"We're going to an amusement park after school on White Day," he said proudly. "By we I meant everyone though. Me, you, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Yoseob, your Jaehyun oppa. We can go on a date on Saturday, you'd be tired."

"Yeah, okay."

"Then we're going to the clubhouse. You.. you've never been there, right?"

"Nope! You have a clubhouse?" you asked excitedly. If that were true you'd be going to Kikwang's place for the first time! Kikwang nodded and you squealed. "That would be so fun!"

"Uh-huh, we're having a barbecue party, then we might sleep over. The place's really cool," said Kikwang and you gave him a playful shove. "And our date... where do you wanna go?"

"Actually, I'm going to the orphanage this weekend. You can come with me if you like, then we could have lunch or something...," you blushed, looking to the ground, your hair hiding the red tinge rising on your cheeks. Kikwang chuckled.

"Yeah, ~~~, I'd like that. So... Sunday at... 9 am?"

You looked up at him with a huge smile. "Eight!"

"Eight it is then," he grinned back, and ruffled your hair.

**************************************************

Everything was black. There was light from faraway, and you followed it, desperate for some light. Below the light was a boy, illuminating him like it a spotlight. Joon. He looked up at you stretched out his hand and---

You woke up. It was a dream. Breathing heavily you glanced at the digital alarm clock. It was still early, but you took a bath and changed into your uniform, then stared at your reflection as you wore your lucky silver bracelet. You glanced at the clock again and decided that today, you were waking Junhyung up, at least just this once.

Junhyung's room was white and black, and neat. Magazines were stacked neatly by his bedside table, his school things were in a corner and his closet closed shut. His arms were sprawled on the bed as he slept, and you sniggered as he snored.

"Oppa, wake up!" you yelled, and he jolted awake.

"Ya, what are you doing here!" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I just thought I'd wake you up or something."

You heard your mom call you for breakfast. You looked at the door and then back at Junhyung.

"I'll go wake up Jaehyun oppa and get the food from the dumbwaiter. Good morning," you smirked and trotted off to the hallway and into Jaehyun's room.

Junhyung grunted, rubbed his eyes some more, and dropped himself on the bed again.

- - -

"Oh. My. God," you said as you opened your locker, and some chocolates and notes came out. Junhyung stared at the stack on the floor and you chuckled nervously. "I guess being your stepsister has some perks too," you tried to joke, but he only sent you a death glare and picked up a light pink love note from the ground and ripping it to pieces. "You are so mean."

"Oh come on, ~~~, you're seriously going to read all that?" Junhyung asked. "And EAT all that? You're gonna get as big as Shindong sunbae once you finish all that!"

"I'm donating them, if I don't finish all of them, I don't wanna be rude," you muttered and shoved all the chocolates into a large plastic bag then walked to the shed so you could at least call your driver to bring them back home.

You hummed a happy tune as you went and bumped into Sanghyun.

"Well you're early today," he laughed. "Oh right, happy White Day! I'll give you something in class, it's in my bag."

"Oh, okay, see you later," you replied and walked straight to the shed, then dumped the chocolates into the car's passenger seat as it arrived.

The shed was next to the gym and you sneaked inside when you heard something inside.

Lee Joon. He was playing basketball by himself, missing the hoops as he attempted to shoot the balls through them. You bit your lip and stepped inside.

"That's no way to do it," you said confidently and grabbed the ball away from him. You gave him a smile and threw the ball through the hoop with ease. "There. I'm going, see you around."

He watched you go. "~~~-ah---"

But he was too late. You were gone.

You went to your classroom and Sanghyun was sitting on his chair, beaming at you. You held your palms out in front of him. "Giiiift~" You heard him chuckle and felt a something soft land on your palm. It was a teddy bear dressed in a nurse's uniform. You giggled. "A nurse bear?"

"Yeah, 'cause you took care of me when I was sick. And here's a cookie for your hard work," Sanghyun laughed at gave you a large cookie. You patted his head and sat next to him.

Lunch came. Doojoon gave you some chocolates, Yoseob gave you a jar of bubble gum just like you asked him and Hyunseung gave you a cellphone accessory with your name on it.

"I'll give you my gift later," Kikwang winked. You blushed and sat in between him and Dongwoon.

After you ate, you skidded to your locker. Joon was leaning against it, so you decided not to, but he grabbed your hand. He looked pained, you couldn't stand to look at him.

"Joon, I--"

"Happy White Day," he muttered. You looked at his face, biting your lower lip. He held a rose in one hand, and you took it from him. "Are... are you mad? About the Hyun Ah thing? I mean, I was trying to make you jealous."

You laughed. "Yeah, I know. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Now I just have to go to my locker and get my stu--"

"Will you go out with me?"

- - -

Okay, end of 'White'! The whole date thing with Kikwang chapter is gonna be separate and stuff so yeah.

Comment replies:

@naomi<3big bang: Hi new reader :) I'm glad you like my story!

@- k a e r i .: Hehehe, don't worry, he won't!

@Beastly. Oppas!: Nawww, he won't die, I won't kill my bias, lol!

@jajjang: he won't ^^ Kekeke, I'm Junhyung-biased too(I originally wanted him to end up with the character, lol). Here's the update!

Thanks so much for your comments guys. :)