Knight

Red, White and Black
The stared at him, and dropped your locker keys, your eyes wide in shock and your fingers trembling.

"There you are, ~~~-ah, I've been looking everywhere for y--" Yoseob stopped on his tracks as he saw you frozen on the spot. He picked up your locker keys. "Hey, what happened? ~~~! Ya, Lee Joon what did you do to her!"

"I just--" Joon stuttered, stepping closer, and you stepped back into Yoseob's arms.

"Just... leave me alone. Please. For now.. I-- I need time. Will you give me that?" you said quietly, drawing circles with your feet. Joon mumbled a yes and you took a deep breath. Yoseob rubbed your shoulder, and he walked you back to your classroom.

Sanghyun knew it best to shut up as you sat down next to him with that tired look on your face, and he patted you on the back. You gave him a small smile then layed your head on your arms folded on the desk. It was lucky that some of your teachers were out that day or else they would've scolded you for sleeping in class.

You slinked to the shed after class and found Kikwang there holding your bike, the chain already unlocked.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you asked him, your hands on your hips.

"Taking you home," he grinned. "Yoseob told me about earlier and we have to pack up your jammies for the barbecue party. We're going to the amusement park remember?"

"Oh. Right," you laughed to yourself. "Let's go then."

You sat on the tiny seat at the back of the bike and held on to his sides. You heard him squeak and laughed, poking at his sides some more. "Hey~ Stop that~" he whined, and you stopped, laughing your heart out. It was nice to laugh after what happened with Joon. "Okay, let's go. And stop poking at my sides if you want us to live." You laughed a bit more and held on tighter, leaning your head on his back as he pedalled.

"Oppa, are we going out?" you asked him suddenly without thinking. The heat in your cheeks quickly rose up and you gulped. You heard him gulp too.

"A.. are we?"

"I don't know. I mean, well, we're going on a date on Sunday... is that dating?"

"Um, I don't know..."

"Is it friendly date? We're going on a date as friends?" you asked. "Why did you ask me out, oppa?"

"That's because... I like you,~~~-ah."

- - -

You quickly packed a shirt, a pair of pajamas and some clean underwear once you got home, then an extra pair of clothes for when you go home. You picked out a loose gray shirt with a big white star on it, faded blue jeans and a pair of white Converse sneakers. You folded your jeans, wore your shoes, and grabbed your backpack and a smaller bag, then skidded down to the living room where Kikwang was waiting.

He looked great and you didn't want to look so plain next to him.

"Well, don't you look nice," he smirked, and you gave him a small punch. "We should go, Jaehyun already went ahead of us. Bye Mrs. Yong," he waved your mother goodbye as you gave her a kiss and you both went out of the house. You put on a dark gray cap and put on your light gray cardigan.

"Let's go~" you said enthusiastically and quickly got into the car, then Kikwang told the driver where to go.

Everyone was already there when you arrived. Soojin was looking a bit uncomfortable and she sat with Hyunseung and Hyunseung alone at the restaurant you agreed to meet in. You groaned at the sight of Jaehyun's infamous smirk and gave him a slap on the arm.

"Ya, stop hitting on Soojin," you told him warningly. "Don't they have older, prettier girls in high school?"

"I don't like them, they baby me," he said, sticking his tongue out. "And I wasn't hitting on Soojin, last time I just she was pretty!"

"Well, get yourself a girl, she looks uncomfortable!"

"Fine!"

Doojoon clapped his hands once to call everyone's attention. "Well, where to first, guys?"

"Ooh, roller coaster!" you suggested, raising your hands up in the air enthusiastically. Soojin shook her head.

"Let's try a safer ride first, like the Teacups or the bump cars or the house of mirrors or the--"

"The Ghost house?" Dongwoon said, and Soojin glared at him. "The Teacups then, sheesh, noona."

"That's fine. We can go on the roller coaster later, ~~~," Hyunseung told you. You pouted.

"Fine. Later, okay?"

You went over to the Teacup ride with Jaehyun and Junhyung, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob on a seperate teacup and Doojoon, Hyunseung and Soojin in another. You laughed at Doojoon's expression as he took pictures for the happy couple. You took pictures too, with your Polaroid Mio camera.

Next you went on the bump cars. Doojoon took all your cameras and took the pictures for you since he wasn't going on the ride. You purposely bumped into Yoseob's car and Jaehyun's. Soojin's car bumped into yours, and you chased her around. Junhyung bumped into yours as well, and you rolled your eyes as he smirked and made him your next target. You were about to bump into him but the buzzer rang, in time for Kikwang to bump into your car.

"Hngggg....," you rumbled and tousled Junhyung's already messy hair. You laughed and he laughed too and you got your camera from Doojoon along with the pictures that were already printed out. You looked at them as you walked to the next ride and you smiled as a picture of Kikwang laughing came into view. Satisfied, you put the images into a brown envelope and put it inside your bag.

"Where next?" Yoseob said excitedly. "Let's go to the Haunted House!"

You froze. You never really liked Haunted Houses in amusement parks.

"Yosh, let's go to the Haunted House!" Jaehyun said and everyone started walking towards the House. Jaehyun knew you didn't like Haunted Houses and you scowled at him as he went in line to buy tickets.

You held on to Dongwoon and Yoseob most of the time, your eyes closed shut. Yoseob would chuckle and pretend to let go of you and you would slap his arm. Kikwang watched you from behind, and he just wished you were holding on to him instead of the two.

"I hate you for this, Jae," you told Jaehyun once you were out, trembling with fear and anger. Jaehyun laughed and you punched his arm. "Can we eat? Maybe we could go on the merry-go-round next."

"That's a good idea," Dongwoon agreed. You smiled and you all went into a cafe inside the park. You ordered and a milk shake and a chocolate cake which reminded you about the cake you let Junhyung have last Valentines.

After the snack you went to the merry-go-round and rode on a grey pony while Jaehyun posed with a black one as you took a picture. "Ha! This'll look great on the Christmas postcards!" you exclaimed as the picture slowly got out.

You laughed and quickly pocketed it.

After the merry-go-round, all of you except Soojin decided to ride the roller coaster. She offered to take the pictures instead. You sat in between Junhyung and Jaehyun. It. Was. Awesome. You had tons of pictures of you waving your hands up in the air and screaming like an idiot.But it was fun, it kept your mind off the whole Lee-Joon-just-asked-me-out thing.

"Too bad you didn't join in, unni~" you stuck out your tongue at Soojin. She pouted.

"Hnggg. Let me pick the next ride!" Soojin said. "Let's go on the ferris wheel!"

You sighed. Riding on the ferris wheel was supposed to be romantic... right?

"~~~-ah! Let's go on the ferris wheel together!" Kikwang grinned, pulling you towards the ticket counter and buying you both tickets. The both of you hopped onto the gondola and he sat beside you. "Ta-da~" he said, showing you a white box with silver ribbons. "My gift to you." He opened the box, revealing a silver necklace with a sword charm. He took it out and put it around your neck.

"You're my princess," he smiled, "and I'm your knight."

- - -

HEY GUYSSS. So I already posted the forewords for Black Butterflies, heeheehee. http://winglin.net/fanfic/kuroicho/ <-Read it please! Thank youuuu~

Comment replies!:

@Beastly. Oppas!: Yes, it's a tight competition ;) Here's the update!
@Uriko^luv^JunHyung: Thanks for reading it, I'm glad you think so! :)
@- k a e r i .: Heeereee it is!
@naomi<3big bang: Here's my update!

IDK but I might not be able to post from August 9-21 because we have a lot of stuff to do at school plus our periodic tests, but I'll try to update as much as possible during the said period of time. Thanks for all the support guys! :)

-Casey.