White -- PART 2

Red, White and Black
HAI GUISE. I'll be doing this in 20 minutes so IDK if it'll be any good, lmao.

- - -

You took a deep breath before the turning the door knob, Jaehyun and Junhyung behind you. You bit your lip, touched the little silver knob and turned it open.

Lee Joon.

He turned around and sighed, walked around and finally sat on the sofa as the three of you entered. Mir was on the sofa too, fast asleep. There were gifts on Sanghyun's bedside. Sanghyun was awake and his face lit up as he saw you coming.

"Hi oppa," you said nervously with a soft smile.

"Hey you guys," he said weakly. His voice was soft and weak and wheezy and and quiet. It was pretty obvious that he was sick. His face was pale too, and he had an IV connected to his arm. You flinched at the sight and edged closer to him.

"So, how are you feeling?" you gulped. "Dara unni said the doctor said you were getting better."

"Yeah. My platelet count's got up to 80000," he smiled. (The normal platelet count is 150000 to 450000.) "I'm glad you came."

"Me too. I can't believe you told Mir and not me," you pouted, slouching a bit. Sanghyun chuckled.

"Mir wouldn't tell Dara unni," he grinned and you blushed. "And you would worry too much. You always worry about other people."

"This is your health we're talking about!" you said in disbelief. "But anyway, I'm glad you're getting better. Next time tell us immediately okay? Sheesh. You almost gave me a heart attack when you didn't come to school this morning, you know?"

"Yeah, about that, sorry," he apologized and you patted his head.

You stayed for about 2 hours in his room, and you sat awkwardly next to Joon, who was fuming in anger as Mir scooted next to you, his head falling on your lap. You giggled to yourself and watched as Sanghyun laughed while talking to your two brothers.

Joon stood up.

"I'm going, Doongie. See ya," he said, giving Sanghyun a light knuckle touch and turning to leave. You mouthed 'goodbye' and looked at the sleeping boy on your lap. You sighed and watched him walk away.

Jaehyun took a deep breath and glanced at the wall clock. "Well, we should get going too. We're having steak today and we don't want dad hogging the whole thing, do we? I already told Dara noona we're leaving she should be here any second."

"Okay."

"Bye Cheondoong," Junhyung grinned, and Cheondoong grinned back. "Come on, sis."

"Bye oppa."

- - -

I know, short chapter. I can't make a long one for just 20 minutes. I promise I'll post a LOOOOOONG one tomorrow, since it's gonna be the last part of White :)

Comment replies tomorrow -____________-|||