Gone

Red, White and Black

Knowing Joon was going, you became quiet for the rest of the week, and you had no idea why. You didn't even like Joon in the first place, and yet you were getting all sad that he was going to leave. You were so out of it as you played video games with Kikwang in your room.

 

"Hey, ~~~, are you okay?" he asked.

 

"I'm fine. Just.... you know Joon's going to America," you said sadly.

 

"He is?" Kikwang said, surprised. "But isn't that a good thing?" You blinked up at him and sighed.

 

"I guess it is."

 

------

 

By the next week, Joon was gone, you didn't know what to feel at all. Happy? Sad? You just didn't know. Somehow, you wanted to be happy and forget him, but you missed his annoying face and childish grins, it was making you guilty.

 

And the fact that you now know that Mir likes you... well that wasn't going to good, was it? Mir was one of your bestest friends, and him liking you and you knowing was breaking that friendship.

 

"____-ah," he approached you one day after dismissal.

 

You gulped. "Hello Mir."

 

"Yeah, listen, about me liking you and Doongie hyung telling you, I'll admit it, I do like you."

 

You took a deep breath. "I--"

 

"But! You're with Kikwang now, right?"

 

You blinked. "Yes."

 

"Then I won't bother you," he said sadly. "If the only I could be close to you was by being your friend, then I'll stay being your friend. And... there are going to be lots of people I could meet right?"

 

You smiled and nodded.

 

"So I decided I wouldn't pursue you anymore."

 

"Thank you, Mir," you smiled and ran up to him, giving him a hug. "I missed you so much~ Ya, did you get me some Sprite?"

 

"Uh...no."

 

You whacked him on the head and hugged him again, laughing as he complained about the pain.

 

From afar, you didn't notice, but someone was watching.

 

------

 

I FINALLY UPDATED! I'm sorry for not updating, you guys! Do I still have readers here? I hope I do! I've decided to continue this story after having thoughts of discontinuing t, but here I am! I'm having more inspiration for my story, so I hope you like what I will come up with in the future chapters! Comment, readers! :)