White -- PART 1

Red, White and Black
Hi guys. Uh... Sanghyun's supposed to die. Yes. He's supposed to but I'm not letting him die..? LOL.

- - -

You stared at the seat beside you. It's been two days since you went to Sanghyun's house, and he's not here like he said h would be. Soojin shrugged her shoulders as you turned to her, and you looked at the blackboard again. Something was going on, and you were going to find out.

"Hey, are you okay? You look down," Dongwoon nudged you as you both walked to the cafeteria at lunch.

"Sanghyun oppa's absent again. He said he would be here today," you frowned. "Do you know why he's out?"

Dongwoon shrugged, gave Yoseob a high five as you both sat by the lunch table. Kikwang stared at you and poked at your cheek once you sat down and placed your chin on the table.

"What's up? You don't look too happy today," he smiled softly.

"She's wondering Sanghyun-ssi isn't in school today," Dongwoon answered for you. "Does he have some kind of disease or something? He's usually around even when he's got a fever right?"

"I was thinking the same thing," you said in agreement. "What if... what if it's not just a fever this time? What if it's something fatal or something?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I could go with you to Cheondoong's house today," Junhyung offered, not looking into your eyes. You blinked. "Ya, I asked if I could go with you to Cheondoong's place!"

"Oh-- yeah, sure. Whatever."

Junhyung smiled to himself and watched as you ate your lunch.

- - -

"Is that... your brother?" Soojin gasped. Jaehyun was by the school gate, leaning against the car. Junhyung called home to bring the car, and here it was, Jaehyun along with it. You groaned as the freshmen stood there watching him twirl a keyring in his finger while he waited. He grinned as he saw you, Soojin and BEAST approach.

"And who is this pretty girl?" he asked, looking at Soojin.

"Shut up, Jae, she's taken," you told him with a warning look and took a glance at Hyunseung and Soojin, who blushed as Hyunseung lightly squeezed her hand. You chuckled and went inside the car. Junhyung went in too, but used the other door.

You stared in disbelief as Jaehyun took the driver's seat, putting on some Ray-Bans. He stared back at you.

"What?"

"Dude! You're 16!" you shrieked as he started the engine. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!"

Jaehyun scoffed. "Chill, sis. Dad taught me how to over the weekend, okay? Just relax and give me directions."

You groaned and your two brothers both laughed.

- - -

"Oh my God."

Those were the only word you could manage to choke out as Sandara informed you of Sanghyun's hospitalization. Junhyun didn't say anything, but you could tell he was just shocked as you were.

"What--why?"

"Dengue fever. I didn't know even he could get it. Maybe when he went for a walk," Sandara said, biting her lower lip. "His platelet count's gone down, but the doctor called earlier and said he was getting a bit better. I can't believe he passed it off for just a fever."

You sighed. "Well, we're going to see him, unni, are you coming?"

Sandara shook her head. "I want to but I have a very important meeting. You'll take care of him for me, will you?"

You nodded hesitantly and she sighed in relief. "Thanks so much, ~~~, you've done so much for him."

She gave you kisses on both cheeks and went off.

"Well. We're going to the hospital."

- - -

UPDAAATE. Short chapter..? I'll post comment replies in part 2, so keep sending in comments! :)

-Casey