Mir

Red, White and Black
Kikwang came into your room about half an hour later, in a simple white v-neck and jeans. He had brought you your food, like Junhyung said he'd ask him to do, and sat by the foot of your bed, examining your ankle.

"What happened?" he asked, and sat next to you on the bed.

"Junhyung oppa's stupid little girlfriend tripped me by the shed just because she had to force him to accept her chocolates," you said calmly and flipped through the channels, trying to find something good on tv. "What's her problem anyway? She's been hanging around with Junhyung oppa waaay too much, it's ridiculous. Doesn't she have friends or something?"

"Her friends are from different schools," Kikwang chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll get used to her. She doesn't like females to stay around Junhyung. Haven't you noticed how they have the back row of the class room all to themselves?"

"Um, no."

"Well, now you know," said Kikwang, and ruffled your hair. "So what do you wanna do today,~~~?"

"Can we eat first? I'm kinda hungry," you said, and grabbed your tray from the bedside table. "Did you eat already?"

"Yeah, I ate in the car. You can eat, I'll just stay here and watch tv. Then maybe we can play video games again then I won't go easy on you," he said with a grin and sat on the floor, changing the channel to MTV. You smiled, took your chopsticks and ate. It felt like a date, only you weren't out, you were in your bedroom watching tv and eating and talking.

You finished your dinner in ten minutes, and Kikwang called for a maid to bring it back to the kitchen. You laughed as she strutted out of your room with an exaggerated smile, seeing as she was way older than he was. Kikwang laughed too.

"Come on, let's watch a movie!" you said, dropping yourself from the bed, sitting next to him on the carpeted floor and turning on the DVD player. "What do you wanna watch, Kwang?"

"Whatever you think is good. Just don't make it a chick flick, please," he groaned with pleading eyes. You blushed and pinched his cheek. "How about an action flick or something. Just, no chick flicks."

You laughed. "Pikanchi then. It's a Japanese movie, and it has Korean subtitles, so don't worry. And no, it's not a chick flick, you can start breathing now." (Pikanchi is a movie starring Arashi, lmao. You guys should watch it :>)

Kikwang heaved a relieved sigh, and you laughed as you popped in the disk.

- - -

Halfway through the movie, you fell asleep, your head resting on Kikwang's shoulder. His face turned red, and turned redder as your hand landed on his. Kikwang sat stiff on the floor, not even caring how the woman just stripped off of her yukata on the television screen. Sweat dripped from his temples, and down to his cheeks, and then--

"What. Are. You. Doing."

Jaehyun and Junhyung were by the door, their heads popping through the entrance.

"Yah, what were you doing with my sister?" Junhyung asked, stepping into the room, and Jaehyun fell over.

"Hey, we were just watching a movie, and she fell asleep. Simple as that," Kikwang said calmly, and softly squeezed your hand.

You squeaked, and slowly opened your eyes. You blushed furiously once you realized you had been sleeping on Kikwang's shoulder, and stared at your feet, which you've been doing a whole lot that day. You felt Junhyung's eyes staring you down. Why?

"What were you two doing? We heard something funny."

You started laughing. Jaehyun looked at the screen and laughed too, realizing his mistake. Kikwang and Junhyung stared at the both of you, not knowing what you were saying or laughing about.

"Don't worry Junhyung, they're watching Pikanchi," Jaehyun managed to say once he calmed down. "It's a Japanese film, don't worry, they were just watching, what we heard was the old woman stripping off of her yukata while--"

"THEY WERE WATCHING ??"

You hit Junhyung on the head. "It's not , you idiot!" Your nostrils fumed, and Junhyung got up from the ground, running off to the den with Jaehyun. Kikwang sat frozen on the floor, sweat still dripping all over his face. "Hm? Here's a towel, oppa," you said, and tossed a clean white towel from your desk towards him. He mumbled his thanks and wiped the sweat off of him.

Horns, again. It was time for Kikwang to go.

"I'll call you, okay? Junhyung or Jaehyun hyung might come to ice your ankle. See you," Kikwang said, and kissed the top of your head, ruffling your hair. You smiled, got up on the bed with your arms and turned off the television set, then grabbed the book by your bedside table. A Midsummer Night's Dream. Junhyung came rushing into your room two minutes later, an ice pack in hand. You sighed, put your book down, and watched as he sat by the edge of your bed.

He smiled. "You ankle feeling any better yet?"

You shrugged. "Sort of. It's not as painful as it was before." Junhyung chuckled, and you winced. Just 5 minutes ago, he was going on about an old woman stripping, and now he was calm and treating your ankle. Weird. Really weird ..wasn't he teasing you before?

- - -

By Monday, everything was back to normal. You were allowed to use your bike, but at a moderate speed, and Jaehyun was to pick you up with the driver during dismissal.

Joon went nuts over your bandaged ankle. You just had a feeling it was a bad idea to wear short socks today, but all your knee high ones were in the laundry. You told him you were fine, but he insisted on helping you carry your things to your classroom.

Cheondoong blinked at the sight of you limping a bit, while Soojin laughed. She gave you some Pocky, and patted your head like a little girl.

Hyun Ah however, was indifferent. Since Junhyung sat with the lot of you during lunch, she had no choice but no join. She ate her salad quickly, and watched as you all ate.

The bell rang, and you got up, and went to your locker.

"Hey, ~~~!"

It was Mir. He was wearing a really big, contagious smile, and you smiled too. He high-fived you and slumped against the locker opposite yours. "I heard you got a sprain. Are you okay now? You've still got a bandage around your ankle. It must've been pretty bad."

"No, I'm okay," you chuckled, "It's better than looks, trust me."

"Have a Sprite," he said, giving you a cold can of Sprite. "It's still cold, maybe you could ice your ankle while waiting for Ms. Choi," he grinned, and walked you back to the classroom. "I'll ...see you around, ~~~."

You stared as he walked away, and you swore you saw a red tinge come up his cheeks.

- - -

.
.
.

Hi everyone~ Sorry I updated late :< I was gonna post two days ago but I couldn't get into Wingling. *sigh*

@visual_esque : Hiii~ Heehee, he is isn't he? I'm glad you like it.

@Beastly.Oppas! : Oh don't worry, they will soon~ Yup, Hyunseung won't fall in love with her. Doojoon won't either, so it's the rest of BEAST, plus Joon and hrrr, Mir from MBLAQ :) There's White Day for giving girls chocolates, in Korea and other East Asian countries, Valentines is mainly for boys, kekeke.

@MBlue : HAI~ HERE'S MY UPDATE! :DD

@spppiltmilk : lol yes. I heard he smirked at all his the fangirls he signed albums for when he came here, lol.

@B E A S T < 3 : Hehehe, you'll find out ;)

@fung_007: Yep, "you" will get to go on a date with Joon. Soon ;) Aww, thanks! Here's my update! :P FIGHTING!

- - -

Oh and uh, I made another fanfic but it's SHINee x OC. Kekeke. http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/kuroicho <- NOthing in it yet though. =))