Black.

Red, White and Black

From now n, most of this will be in the first person POV :| I'm no used to using 'you' in my stories! But this is still BEAST x You x MBLAQ, you can still change the blanks to your name! =)) And it's not just your POV, it'll have like, Kikwang's and Junhyung's and everyone else's, lol.

---------------------------------------

*your pov*

Black Day was truly black for me. Not that I was single or anything, it was just... weird, because if Joon was here, I probably wouldn't be single.

The first semester for the second year has started a long time ago, the same time Joon went away. This spring truly is spring; a spring of fresh beginning, and mine begins with Kikwang. Our uniform is different now-- the dark grey jacket was replaced by a light grey vest, but I guess the rest was just the same.

"____!" Soojin called, and I turned to face her with a fresh smile on her face. She was with Sanghyun, and they were both wearing huge smiles on their faces. "Good morning! We're in the same class again, ____!"

"That's great!," I gushed. "Are we in the same class as Junhyung oppa again?"

Sanghyun laughed, "Nope. We're with Kikwang. Junhyung is in a different section."

I sighed in relief. "Good. I've had enough of his ego this week. Sometimes I wish he and Hyun Ah didn't break up so he'd be as melancholic as he was before."

Soojin nudged me, a dark look on her face, "Don't say things like that! It's actually a good thing, they've broken up, at leats now Hyun Ah doesn't act like she's a queen bee or something. She was much worse when she and Junhyung oppa were dating."

"Okay, enough of her! Let's just get to class, okay?"






It was that day when school started.




It's Black Day today, and since I'm not single, there's no need for me to be aware of that social status. But maybe Junhyung oppa was in need of that. Since Hyun Ah, if she counted as a girlfriend at all, he hasn't been seeing anyone.

So I walked up to his room so we could play video games and talk.

Grand Theft Auto.

"Happy Single Awareness Day, oppa!" I said, throwing the doors open. I sat down on the blue floor, turning on the tv and the PlayStation. "Let's play video games in honor of your availability, shall we?"

He slinked out of bed grumpily and joined me on the floor, "Don't you and Kikwang have plans for today?"

"Nope, we're not single," I chuckled. "Come on, let's play, oppa!"

"Fine, fine..."

We played for a while, and once we were done, we went down to the kitchen, surprised to find Jaehyun there, with a girl. A girl. And he was kissing this girl like there was no tomorrow. Junhyung oppa closed my eyes and cleared his throat. When Jaehyun didn't hear him, he boomed, "Ya, can't you see there's a kid in here? Get a room you two, seriously."

I sensed Jaehyun smirk and sighed.

"Whatever you say," he sighed, and went away with his girlfriend.

"Oppa, can I see now?" I asked Junhyung. He let go of me, allowing me to see the clean kitchen, Jaehyun and girlfriend-free at last. "Wow. I can't believe he didn't tell us."

"Well, we don't have to tell you anything, do we?"

"Oppa, are you hiding something from me?"

Junhyung walked to the refridgerator to get some milk, and he shrugged his shoulders, "I'll leave it up to your imagination, dongsaeng."

"Ya!" I hit him playfully on the shoulder and grabbed the milk carton from his hands, and pouring it into an empty glass.

"I was kidding," he chuckled. "Of course I wouldn't hide anything from you."

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

I watched as I gulped down my milk, and wiped my mouth.

"Let's go-- wait, what time is it?"

He looked down at his watch, and said, "2:00 pm."

"OMG I'M LATE!"

"Late for what!"

"Volunteer work at the orphanage-- come on!"

 

-------

 

I updated, bbs! Comments, please? The next chapter is a Junhyung x You chapter, kekekekekeke.