First Day -- PART TWO

Red, White and Black
Jaehyun grinned as you and Junhyung got out of the car. "Good luck, sis!"

"Right. Bye oppa," you said, and smiled, catching up to Junhyung, who already went ahead. You looked up at him, confused, as several girls squealed as you both passed by the hallway. You ignored how they were wondering why you were with Junhyung in the first place.

He smirked. "I'm famous."

"I can see that," you skulked as you both went up the stairs to the second floor. "But why are they all glaring?"

Junhyung laughed, and ruffled your hair. "They're only glaring at you, babo. I told you, I'm famous."

"This ," you muttered, and you and Junhyung both went to the staff room.

"Go by yourself, I'll wait for you out here."

You sighed, turned the knob and went in.

- - -

"Junhyung, I'm in the same section as you," you said as you got out. He was wearing the same shocked face he had when he found out you were in the same year as he was. "And uh... My locker is like 5 lockers away from yours."

He sighed, and looked at you with pursed lips. "This was all Dad's idea."

You scowled to the floor and he went ahead of you again.

"Hey, wait for me!"

"Slowpoke."

- - -

Luckily, you weren't seated next to Junhyung, but to a thin, tall boy named Park Sanghyun. He was nicer than Junhyung, and he was a bit quiet at first, but come free study period and he asked you a lot of questions.

"So, Junhyung's your stepbrother," he said, opening his notes. "Must be tough on you."

"Ugh, you said it. Girls were glaring at me from everywhere," you said, sighing, and slumped against your chair. "He said it was because he's famous. Is that true? I don't see anything about him that would make him famous."

"Well, they all think he's good-looking, and he dances well," Sanghyun shrugged, skimming through the lines.

You turned to him. "You're good-looking. Are you famous too?"

Sanghyun turned slightly red. "Sort of. But not as famous as he is, I guess."

"Why?? You're nicer to me than him," you said, and Sanghyun chuckled as he patted your head.

- - -

Recess came, and you scurried to your locker to put in your books and get your things. Just as you were closing it, something caught your eye. It was girl, with bright blond hair and fair skin, arms folded across her chest and leaning on the row of lockers. She was talking to no other than Junhyung.

He looked bored and annoyed, his voice sounded emotionless. You smirked and turned to leave.

"Oh, sorry," you muttered as you bumped into someone. You looked up at his grin and raised one of your eyebrows.

"You're Doongie's friend," he said simply.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh right, you call him Sanghyun. I'm his friend, Lee Joon. And you're Yong ---, Junhyung's stepsister."

You blinked. "Okay, that's creepy."

Lee Joon laughed," Don't be too surprised, everyone's been expecting you, so just get used to it."

"Right," you laughed nervously, and turned the other, but remembered Junhyung was there, and turned back. "Okay Lee Joon, whaddya want?"

"You."

You rolled your eyes, but his grin grew wider, and you pushed him aside, strutting your way to Language class.

- - -

"Sanghyun-ah, what's 'Doongie'?" you asked Sanghyun.

"Oh, it's my nickname, Cheondoong, my friends call me Doongie," he replied, taking down notes quickly. "You can call me that if you want to."

"Nah, I don't want to call you anything that jerk does too."

Sanghyun chuckled, "I see you've met Joon."

"YES!" you said. "He's so full of himself."

"He's nice too."

"Huh, I'd like to see THAT side of him," you said sarcastically and began taking notes too. "He seems so... arrogant. And stupid. And playboy-like. Something like that."

"He's not THAT bad," Sanghyun said. "He's kinda like Junhyung."

"Oh joy." You sighed and minutes later the bell rang again, signalling lunch.

- - -

Yosh~ Part Two is up. Part Three is the last part of Chapter Two so watch out for that.

@spppiltmilk Yay, new reader! Aww, I'm glad~ Thanks for reading my fanfic!
@Beastly. Oppas! Hnnng~ You'll just have to find out! Will update soon!