Pillow Fight

Red, White and Black

Junhyung could only flinch as he saw you and Kikwang come out of the gondola, your cheeks flushing a deep shade of red. He kept a calm expression as he saw you approach, and blinked as he caught sight of the silver chain on your neck.

"Oppa, you didn't go on the ferris wheel?" you asked him and he only shook his head. He took your hand.

"Come on, Jaehyun's already got the pick up truck."

You tilted your head in confusion. "Where'd he get the pick up truck?" Junhyung shrugged but had a grin plastered on his face. You blinked as he pulled you towards the truck, making you ride shotgun with Soojin. Yoseob jumped at the back and the truck shook.

"LIFE COULDN'T GET BETTER~" he sang, and you and Soojin giggled. Everyone joined in and you had fun taking all sorts of pictures. Junhyung smiled serenely, watching you laugh through the mirror. You couldn't see him of course, but he was perfectly happy to watch.

The club house was ...up on a tree. There was a single rope ladder hanging from an open latch on the balcony. There was a pole on the other side too.

"Me first~" Yoseob ran towards the tree, racing Dongwoon to it, but by the time he got there, his opponent was already climbing up the rope ladder. He pouted but went ahead.

The inside was wide, there were bookshelves and there was an empty fish tank in the middle of the room, dividing a sort of room from another. You dropped

yourself onto the carpeted floor, hugging your bag. Jaehyun sat next to you, resting his head on your shoulder. Junhyun sat on your other side and did the same.

There was a camera flash and a grinning Kang Soojin was behind it.

"Waaa~ You guys are so cute!" she laughed.

"Ya, when you're in the same position as I am you wouldn't think it cute," I muttered darkly. "You guys. Are. Killing. My. Shoulders." Jaehyun chuckled and snuggled closer. "Seriously Jae. If you snuggle any closer, I'll throw into a room of pedo noonas in grandma's onsen pl--"

 

"Fine fine, sheesh!" he said irritably, getting up. "Just no pedo noonas!" Junhyung laughed and got off your shoulder as well, and Jaehyun him with a pillow.

"Babo!" Jaehyun yelled, Junhyung grabbed a pillow as well and hit him with it.

"Ooh, pillow fight!" Hyunseung squeed, and grabbed a pillow too, and hit the person nearest to him, who was Yoseob. Dongwoon was already armed and hit Doojoon's arm, the older boy hitting him back with a throw pillow.

You and Soojin laughed at the scene, thinking you were both safe, and took pictures, but Kikwang had come up with some pillows, threw them lightly at the both of you, and he laughed his cheeky little laugh as you and Soojin got up to take your revenge.

*