A Week In Between

Red, White and Black
Silence. It was the thing that occupied the whole taxi cab the whole time. You couldn't speak, or think, because every time you did, an image of Joon's face closing in towards yours kept popping up.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Kikwang said, nudging your arm.

"I'm okay, Kwang," you told him with a small smile. He had asked you to call him that, because you called Sanghyun 'Hyun' and he got a bit jealous. "I'm just tired."

"Nope. Something's up," he said persistently. "Did something happen back there?"

"I'll tell you when we get home okay?" you finally said, and he smiled, satisfied with himself. You closed your eyes for a bit, but the image kept coming up.

- - -

When you got back home, your mom and dad were in the living room watching television on the big plasma screen tv.

"Where's Junhyung? Hello Kikwang-ah," your father greeted as he saw both of you coming from the front door. Kikwang smiled and gave a small bow in response.

"He's still at the party. He'll be back any time soon," you shrugged, taking off your coat. "Kwang oppa and I are going to the den okay?"

Your mom and step dad looked at both you and Kikwang, eyes wide and mouths hanging open. You blinked, and you & Kikwang looked at each other. And you laughed. "Mom! Dad! How can you two think like that! I'm 14 for crying out loud!"

Your mom laughed, and so did your dad. "Well, you really looked like you were..."

"Me and Kikwang are only going to play video games until his ride gets here, okay? Sheesh," you shook your head, and pulled Kikwang towards the den entrance.

You gave him a joystick and you the gaming console, feeding it a Tekken disk.

"So, what happened?" Kikwang asked as he selected his character.

"You're not gonna get mad or anything, right? Or.. you won't get jealous like with Hyun, okay? This is something you can't ask for right now," you said seriously. Kikwang shrugged, "I guess that's fine. Depends on what you're talking about anyway."

You laughed, but it faded. "Lee Joon kissed me."

"What?"

"He... he kissed me, Kwang."

Kikwang stared at you staring at your feet. And he kissed you.

- - -

[Your POV]

"Who are you giving chocolates to on Friday?" Soojin asked me as we went to the cafeteria for lunch. Right, that stupid day: Valentines. "Hello, Yong ~~~?"

"I'm giving one for everyone, even you, okay?" I told her, and sat down the table next to Dongwoon. Not that I was trying to avoid Kikwang, I just didn't need any more distractions today. Ugh, I didn't need any more distractions for the week.

Junhyung was as jerky as ever, and this time, he strayed into Hyun Ah's table. Just the two of them.

I groaned. Lee Joon was coming. With Mir and Sanghyun. Could this day get any worse?

"Hey, ~~~."

Yes, it could.

"Hello, Joon," I said icily, and stuffed a dumpling into my mouth. "What do you want now?"

"Are you free on Friday?"

"No."

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh. Really?"

"Yes, Kwang oppa and I are going on a date."

, ~~~, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. What. Am. I. Saying.

I glanced at Kikwang with a 'just-play-along-or-you're-dead' face and he smirked, understanding. I put on my best mocking smile at Joon and he sighed, quite defeated. That should teach him. Maybe he could take one of his fangirls, that'd make their day.

Mir laughed and gave me a knuckle-touch as they went away, and Hyun just gave me a grin.

It was Kikwang's turn to raise his eyebrows.

"I PANICKED, OKAY!" I told him defensively. "And besides, and rather you were my date than him."

I blushed, and hid my face in my hair again.

"Well, just to make sure you two are going on a date and this is not just a scam to make Joon jealous--and I know he's gonna spy on you anyway-- Hyunseung and I will come with you to the amusement park on Friday. How's that?" Soojin said. WHAT.

"It really isn't that much of a date for both of us is it?" I said desperately and chewed on another dumpling.

"It's going to be a 'spy on kikwang and ~~~'s date' date!" Soojin said enthusiastically, and Hyunseung agreed. It would be fun. For them.

then I'd be stuck in the most awkward situation everrr.

So help me God.

- - -

[Third Person POV]

The week seemed to go slowly for you. Pop quizzes and assignments and all the stress about what to wear and how to act and what to say-- that was a lot.

'Well, Kikwang oppa doesn't seem to mind what I wear anyways,' you thought to yourself and smiled. You stopped staring at your closet and grabbed whatever you felt like wearing on that day.

After that, you went into the kitchen. Jaehyun was there, studying, a pile of books on the counter.

"Oh hey, ~~~," he greeted you.

"Hi oppa," you greeted back and put on your apron. He looked at you skeptically. "What?"

"You're cooking?"

"What's so surprising? I make chocolates every year," you shrugged and took out the ingredients from the refrigerator.

Jaehyun raised his eyebrows and went on studying. Junhyung came in.

"You're cooking?" he said in surprise, and you rolled your eyebrows. "I don't believe it."

"Who asked you," you muttered, and kept on working.

- - -

Updated! Chapter 7 is coming up!

@Wink2Ya : Hello~ I'm glad you LOVE it :) Hehe, my bias is Cheondoong >:D

@fung_007 : Hehehe, yes. LOL I love picturing that scene in my head. Little Bunny Kwangkwang. Thank youu~ *huggles*

@dbskcel : Hi there new reader~ Hai, here's my update!

@Beastly. Oppas! : Not all of them ;P 4 from Beast and 2 from MBLAQ, actually. Me too~ And 7 Up xD

@spppiltmilk : Heeheehee, yes. LOL me too 8D But I already have someone in mind ;)

@B E A S T < 3 : Hahaha, maybe because she/you was too shocked? LOL. Yes he is :) Here's the update!

There's another one coming up today because I think this chapter is too short. Something like that XD