Simply

Red, White and Black

You smiled as you saw your reflection in the mirror. You wore a midnight blue chiffon cocktail dress, with glittering heels. Your hair was tied up in a messy bun, and you wore light make up. You wanted to look good for Mir.

 

A limousine came at 7 to pick you up. Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked you.

 

"Mir's my friend, oppa," you said calmly. "Of course I'd do this for him."

 

"I'm just making sure you're doing something you won't regret later."

 

You glared at him and made finishing touches to your outfit before going out of your room and out the door to get into the car.

 

Mir wasn't there. Instead, there was  a driver waiting for you.

 

"Good evening Miss ~~~. Young Master is waiting for you at the mansion," said the driver, and let you inside. 

 

You thought it was large, especially because you were the only passenger. You didn't think Mir would do that much for you.

 

When you arrived at the mansion, you gasped at how beautiful it looked with all the decorations. The last time you'd been to Mir's house was during his birthday, which wasn't as grand as it was now. The place was lighted beautifully, unlike the strobe lights that whizzed during his party.

 

"Wow, Mir, you look handsome," you said as you saw Mir. He was in an all black tuxedo. 

 

"Well, you don't look so bad either."

 

You glared at him jokingly. "What was that supposed to mean?"

 

"I'm just kidding, ~~~, you looke beautiful," Mir grinned, and offered his arm. You took it, and the two of you walked together to the venue. 

 

You admired it even more. Drapes of white and gold hung from almost invisible ropes  above, and it seemed as if everything was made of glitter.

 

Mir led you to a round table with his sister and her , which was nearest to the long table up front, where who you assumed were Mir's parents sat. Opposite your table was another old couple, with their daughter, whom you noticed looked meaningfully at Mir. 

 

He sighed.

 

"Mm... is something wrong, Mir?" you asked him, worried.

 

"I'm fine, ~~~-ah," he smiled at you. The dinner started, and you could see Mir glaring at his parents from time to time, which made you more confused as to why you were there at all. 

 

After dinner, Mir asked if you would dance with him. Of course, you said yes.

 

"~~~-ah, are you okay?" he asked you. "You have your worried face on. Is something bothering you?"

 

"Uh-huh," you told him truthfully. "Why are you glaring at your parents? Have they done something to annoy you? And that girl, she keeps looking at you-"

 

"Are you jealous?" he teased, but you could see that he was merely avoiding the subject. You stared at him seriously, and said in s trained voice, "Mir, please."

 

Mir sighed. "You want to know the truth? And why you're here?"

 

You nodded.

 

"You're here, because you're my friend, I like you, and I don't want to spend this boring dinner party with anyone else, epsecially because my sister has brought an , she probably won't give me attention most of the night. The thing that made me mad at my parents... is the girl who's been looking at me all night," said Mir. You figured it out, but you wanted to hear him say it.

 

You stared at him, fighting the urge to cry.

 

"~~~-ah, that girl is my fiance."

 

-----------

 

I UPDATED! Finally, right? I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to update, but I swear, I'll make it up to all of you guys. I hope you're stil with me :( I'm really osrry I haven't updated in a while! Do you guys forgive me? I'll update soon!