Awww come on, not in here!

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who should I start with first? Kyuhyun scoffed thinking of the easier member. Well… Henry was easy but then again… He was pretty much clueless about everything in this world. Donghae was easy too since he’s just so nice but then again… This was Ryeowook they were talking about. Donghae loved Ryeowook the most out of all the magnaes…. Kyuhyun sighed out in frustration. You know what? I’m going to according to age. Youngest to oldest. Starting from Henry and ending with Leeteuk. That sounds a lot easier. Plus the ones that Kyuhyun truly worried about were the last few.

Thank god Henry was in Korea living with them in the meantime since he was doing his promotions here. If he were to be in China, that’d be a hell lot harder for him and Kyuhyun wasn’t planning on asking on the phone. If he was going to do it, he was going to do it face-to-face even if it means going through hell and back trying to meet up with s. 

__________________________________________________________________

“Morning, handsome.”

Kyuhyun nuzzled Ryeowook’s neck from the back as he pulled the petite body closer to his. Ryeowook chuckled as he flipped the pancakes he was making for s before turning to hang his arms around Kyuhyun. Ryeowook smiled staring into those loving eyes. Five eyes and Kyuhyun still had that effect on him. Whenever Kyuhyun smiled or touched him, Ryeowook was a goner.

“You’re up early today.” Ryeowook stated. “You don’t have any morning schedules don’t you?”

“Aniyo.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “I want to catch Henry before he goes off for his schedule. The boy’s been crazy busy it’s hard for me to find time to talk to him.”

“Oh, is something wrong?”

Kyuhyun grinned and slowly kissed Ryeowook’s lips. “There is.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter