I Will Love You

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s just not fair.”

Why was Eunhyuk going out on a date with Ryeowook while he had to stay at home and suffer alone? Kyuhyun puffed out in annoyance and watched as his hyung put on his coat, smirking, enjoying seeing the evil magnae looking so hopeless. It wasn’t everyday that they got to see Kyuhyun like this.

“You’re going to be spending the rest of your life with him, Kyu.” Eunhyuk reminded him. “It’s only fair for us to have Wookie all for ourselves before he marries off to you.”

“What about me?” Kyuhyun pouted. “Aren’t you guys going to spend time with me too?”

Eunhyuk pretended to think for a moment and shrugged, trying to keep himself from laughing. “We don’t really care about you, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and looked around the room, making sure that there was no one around before he shoved a folded paper into Eunhyuk’s hand. Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows and looked at it, not liking what was going on one bit.

“Didn’t we make you promise no communication?” Eunhyuk glared.

“Just pass that to him, hyung.”

“But-”

“It’s not communication, hyung.” Kyuhyun raised his hands defensively. “I promise. It’s all indirect.”

“It’s still a form of communication.”

Kyuhyun grinned. “But you didn’t make us promise anything about indirect communication, didn’t you?”

Eunhyuk shook his head, giving up and then unfolded the paper, reading the content. “I swear this is so cheesy, I’m going to die.”

“Just die then.”

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes and then sighing, folding back the paper and sliding it into his pockets. “What are you two doing anyway? Exchanging vows to each other?”

“Well… I guess you can say we’re just updating each other to know that we’re each breathing and safe. That’s all it matters since you know... We're living with hyungs as serialkillers and all that."

_____________________________

“Thanks for the date, hyung. I’ve had a lot of fun with you.”

Ryeowook giggled as Eunhyuk parked right outside of Kyuhyun’s house where Ryeowook was staying. Eunhyuk nodded, not expecting to have that much fun at a musical. Being out alone with Ryeowook just reminded him of how much his dongsaeng had grown up. From the cute, scrawny little magnae to the perfect gentleman, to being someone’s husband in another few more days.

“I’m proud of you, Wookie.” Eunhyuk suddenly said.

Ryeowook sat up, startled. “Proud of me? What did I do?”

“You’ve grown up well, you know that?” Eunhyuk smiled. “You’re doing great and I hope you never give up.”

“Oh…” Ryeowook gave his hyung a sweet smile. “Kamsahaminda, hyung. You too, though you’ve  already been great since day 1.”

Eunhyuk chuckled. “Kyu’s going to make you a happy guy, Wookie and I know you’ll make him happy too. I’m really so-”

Ryeowook suddenly pressed his hands to his ears, interrupting his hyung. “La la la! I don’t want to hear it! Save it for the wedding, hyung!”

Eunhyuk laughed and playfully smacked Ryeowook’s chest making the smaller boy pout. Eunhyuk shook his head and reached behind to the back seat all of a sudden, his hands roaming around. Ryeowook watched him, confused by his hyung’s sudden action. Eunhyuk suddenly took out an all too familiar plushie and Ryeowook gasped, grabbing it and hugging it as tight as possible.

“Oh!? Kiki!”

Eunhyuk laughed. “You’re annoying boyfriend kept pestering me to bring that over for you.”

“Kyu? He did?” Ryeowook’s eyes widened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter