Piece of Eternity

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a lifetime, I’ll be by your side, I do; Loving you, I do. Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do; I’ll protect you, I do.

Beautiful. No other word came across Ryeowook’s mind the moment he stepped out of the elevator, onto the beautiful garden rooftop. The colourful lights under the clear bright moon, the different types of flowers all around the garden, bright and colourful paper lanterns hung, scented candles giving off a light aroma of lavender, jasmines and roses. Everything was just too romantic, Ryeowook felt like tearing up. While a playback of Marry U played softly in the background, Ryeowook laughed when he saw his family and SM family holding sparklers, waving them around as they stood for him. There were small sparkling blue and purple crystal lights that led from the chairs and tables to the reception where…. Where his amazingly handsome Kyuhyun was smiling at him.

As Ryeowook walked down the aisle with Kangin next to him, Henry, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi were standing along the aisle, half of them blowing bubbles at Ryeowook while the others tossing flower petals onto him. Ryeowook giggled at his silly members, doing something so corny yet so sweet like this. This was exactly the type of things Super Junior would do. Once Ryeowook was almost nearing the altar where Kyuhyun was waiting for him, two figures jumped in front of him, making him scream. When Ryeowook blinked and finally calmed down, he couldn’t contain his laughter. He couldn’t believe it. Lady Gaga and Beyonce even came to his wedding!

“Before you go marrying off that etic man right there,” Beyonce pointed at Kyuhyun with a wink. “We’ve got something for you, our dear Wookie.”

“Ohhh, honey. Are you sure promising the rest of your life with him?” Lady Gaga gasped dramatically, fanning herself… or himself.

“Gaga, didn’t we talk about this?” Beyonce pulled her hair. “We are not making Ryeowook back out of his own wedding.”

“Right! I forgot! He’s not a single lady anymore!”

Heechul and Shindong, or rather, Beyonce and Lady Gaga begun shaking to the Single Ladies music that suddenly blasted through the speakers. They shook their whole bodies so hard that everyone was laughing so bad even Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Right at the ending, Heechul ran to Ryeowook and gave him a loud smacking kiss on his cheeks and Shindong ran to Kyuhyun to do the same, only thing was that Kyuhyun managed to avoid Shindong while Ryeowook ended up with a red lipstick on his cheeks. Both Shindong and Heechul laughed and high-fived each other, walking over to stand next to the other members. The song Marry U continued playing like nothing happened in between everything and finally, finally, Ryeowook was reaching the altar grabbing Kyuhyun’s hands that were waiting for him.

“Hi handsome.” Kyuhyun whispered wiping away the lipstick stain on his cheeks with his thumbs. “It’s good to see you again.”

Both their hearts were thumping hard as they grinned like a fool, not being able to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter