It's Time

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yah! You just got your make-up done; do you really want me to slap you again?”

Keyword, again. Yup. Ryeowook was slapped earlier on by none other than his divalicious hyung, Heechul of course. Ryeowook bit down his lips, staring into the mirror not daring to speak again. A slap from Heechul once for the day was already enough. Ryeowook was a nervous wreck to say the truth. It was the day. The end of Ryeowook’s single life forever. The end of his sufferings of getting separated from his husband to be. The day he was finally going to be Cho Kim Ryeowook. The thought of finally being able to see Kyuhyun again made his heart flutter, his lips slowly curling up into a shy smile. But… Why was he still so nervous?

“Hyung, are you sure everything is in control out there?” Ryeowook asked nervously. “Where is there anyway? Where is my wedding at? Pffft, I don’t even know where my own wedding is!”

Heechul looked up from the magazine he was reading very slowly, narrowing his eyes. “One more question and I’m tapping your mouth.”

Ryeowook quickly looked away and whispered quietly. “Araso araso.”

Ryeowook fondled with his maroon tux, bored out of his mind now. It was plain torture having to wait and know nothing about what was going on. One thing he knew for sure was that Kyuhyun picked out the maroon tux with a few glitter down his arms and a cute black bow tie ribbon for him and he absolutely loved it. It matched Ryeowook well. It wasn’t too much but it wasn’t too plain too. Ryeowook got to choose his own make-up and hairdo and asked the stylist noonas to give him a more natural look. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, grinning from ear to ear. He looked good, even he had to admit it himself. The make-up was very light and thanks to Ryeowook’s healthy skin, he looked like he was glowing. Ryeowook’s hair was in his normal straight black style too, his bangs resting against his forehead.

“When I was young, I’ve always wanted a grand wedding with the brightest and shiniest tux and with as much make-up as possible.” Ryeowook giggled to himself. “How silly of me.”

“Now,” Ryeowook closed his eyes and smiled. “Now, I just want to be myself. I don’t care what I wear or where it’s going to be… I just want to be with Kyuhyun.”

Ryeowook grinned and then spun around to meet his hyung’s gaze.“But seriously, Heechul hyung, don’t you think that I look really good in this?”

“That’s it, where’s that damn tape?”

_____________________________________________

“This is really a beautiful place, honey.”

Kyuhyun spun around to both his parents and Ryeowook’s parents walking in the make-up room. All of them looked amazing, his mother and mother in law dressed in blue dresses while his father and father-in-law dressed in handsome blue suits. Kyuhyun got up and hugged each one of them but when it was his mother’s turn, he felt like he couldn’t let go of her and she, vice versa.

“It’s really happening, umma.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“It really is, baby.” His mother replied soothingly. “It really is.”

Kyuhyun’s mother kissed her son’s hair and tapped his cheeks, proud tears welling up in her eyes. Kyuhyun chuckled and wipe the tears away, hugging her again tightly. They were close and his mother had gone through so much just for him. He loved his mother with all his heart and seeing her smile so brightly and happily today made his heart feel so light and bright.

“So, what time is our Wookie baby arriving?” Ryeowook’s father asked, patting Kyuhyun’s back.

Kyuhyun glanced at his watch. “Soon. I’m going to do one last walk-through and make sure everything is perfect before-”

“Ani, you shouldn’t, Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook’s mother waved her hands. “Your hyungs got all of it under control. Just relax and clear your mind before the event starts alright?”

Kyuhyun stood up. “Oh, then I’ll check on Henry and see if the cake is rea-”

“Just stay and relax, son.”

___________________________________________

“Kyuhyun booked the whole hotel??”

Woah. Ryeowook had no idea. When Heechul drove both of them into the car park, he was shocked. The hotel was one of the most expensive hotels in Korea. It wasn’t just a normal hotel, it was a five-star grand hotel where all the A lists stars in Korea and even outside Korea had stayed. Ryeowook was overwhelmed. This was crazy. A room itself cost more than his paycheck, how… How did Kyuhyun managed to book the whole hotel? Heechul guided him out of the car and pressed the 15th floor where he then led Ryeowook to a hotel room.

“The wedding doesn’t start in another hour.” Heechul told him. “Kyuhyun’s here somewhere locked up in a room in this building too.”

“He’s here already?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yup.” Heechul nodded. “We’re just waiting for the guests to settle down and then we’ll start the ceremony.”

A knock interrupted both of them and when the door pushed opened, Ryeowook grinned and squeeled, running towards his guests.

“EXO dongsaengs, I’m so glad you could make it!”

_______________________________________________

“Awww look at that! My Kyubaby is finally tying the knot!”

Kyuhyun grinned and hugged both his sunbaenims. Yunho and Changmin patted his back as they hugged him, both of them feeling like proud fathers. Yunho passed Kyuhyun a basket of wine he brought from America as a wedding gift and Kyuhyun thanked him.

“I’m so glad you can make it!” Kyuhyun excitedly said. “I thought you had to catch a flight to Singapore today?”

“We did, but he postponed it later tonight.” Changmin told Kyuhyun, giving him a light punch. “You don’t expect me to miss out on my best friend’s wedding didn’t you?”

“Wookie has always been my favourite dongsaeng anyway.” Yunho added, winking.

“Hey, I thought I was your favourite.” Kyuhyun pouted.

Yunho laughed. “How does it feel, Kyu? Saying goodbye to the rest of your life? You know what they say about marriage.”

“It’s a scary thought.” Kyuhyun admitted honestly. “It’s scary but when I think about spending the rest of my life with Ryeowook, it just makes me confident and determined. I really want this, hyung.”

“It’s nice to hear that, Kyu.” Changmin smiled so proudly and then pulled Kyuhyun in for another tight hug. “, I didn’t know how emotional it was going to be today.”

Yunho smirked. “I told you, you’d cry today, di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter