Perfect for Ryeowook

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What kind of cake do you think Wookie hyung would like hyung?”

Henry asked, stalking Kyuhyun from his room to the kitchen. Kyuhyun was already late for his recording and this mochi was following him everywhere around the house. He grabbed a piece of bread Ryeowook had prepared earlier in the morning and chewed on it as fast as possible. Before he could answer Henry, Henry had pushed three plates of different slices of cakes to him.

“Aw come on Henry, not now.” Kyuhyun begged. “I’m late for work.”

“Hyung, just try them and tell me which one.” Henry pointed at the cake. “Quick! Before Wookie hyung comes out from the shower.”

“Sweet chocolate.” Kyuhyun told him. “Your Wookie hyung likes anything sweet and chocolaty.”

“But I made three types of sweet chocolate cake.”

Kyuhyun threw his arms in the air and decided what the heck. He nodded and quickly gestured for Henry to push the plates towards him. The first one was a double chocolate layer cake and from one bite, Kyuhyun could swear he was falling in love. Kyuhyun moaned as he savoured the cake.

“This is incredible, Henry ah.” Kyuhyun told him.

“Try the next one, hyung.” Henry jumped.

The next two cakes were also so fantastic that Kyuhyun found himself finishing up all the three slices of cakes. Kyuhyun gulped down a glass of plain water to wash away the sweetness from his mouth and he moaned again for the nth time. He had always loved sweets and those cakes were just…. Mmmhmmm. The thought of eating them on Ryeowook’s body… Man oh man. But… But… The cakes tasted… They were delicious and fantastic, of course they were. He hadn’t chose Henry for nothing. Henry was a master chief (next to Ryeowook of course.) But those cakes… They didn’t screamed perfection for Ryeowook. Kyuhyun wanted something… more.

“So which one will it be?” Henry asked, excitedly.

“I don’t know, Henry ah.” Kyuhyun rubbed his chin. “All of them are really great but I don’t know, there’s just something missing..”

“Is it not sweet enough? Did I put too much flour? Oh man, I knew it!”

“Aniyo, aniyo, everything was really nice.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “But they’re not perfect enough for your Wookie hyung. Everything has to be perfect, Henry ah.”

“So… What now? Do you want me to try to come up with different designs and flavours for the cake, hyung?”

Kyuhyun thought for awhile and grinned. “I know just the right type of cake for Ryeowook! I’ll get it by next week and you can try it out, alright Henry?”

“Araso, hyung.”

______________________________________________

“I still think we should gel up Wookie’s hair. He looks good with his hair up.”

Kyuhyun shook his head at Zhou Mi as he flipped through the pictures of the different types of suits Zhou Mi had prepared for him. He had assigned Zhou Mi with getting them the suits for his wedding since Zhou Mi was the king of fashion after all. He was thankful his gege had flown in to Korea for some recordings or he’d be having a hard time discussing about the suits through the phone. He rather do it face to face since it was much more easier.

“Wookie does look a lot hotter with his hair up.” Kyuhyun nodded, agreeing. “But I want his bangs down for our wedding.”

“Why?” Zhou Mi questioned. “Don’t you want him to look ten times better on your wedding day?”

“I want to marry Kim Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun simply answered. “Not Super Junior’s Ryeowook. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter